The Right Might

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Right Might

Postby grimjr_1234567890 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 am

Lol i would love him to just bitch slap mandy in the face
No matter how hard it gets... just push though... and bitch make me a sammich!

check out my story here (if you want to): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51576

Postby daviso452 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 am

KICK THAT BITCH'S ASS DUDE! HAVE HER KNOW THE PAIN SHE HAS INFLICTED UPON THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS! MAKE HER SUFFER! Even if she is your mother.

Postby darkman307 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

this is a fight and mandy is not going to lose it but exept for that all the previus speculations are compleatly possible... this will be intresting

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:57 am

Relative Fight
Contestants: Grim Jr. VS Mandy
Audience: Grim, Lord Pain, Minimandy and Dark Danny
Prize: Mimi
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby dizdman102293 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 am

grimjr_1234567890 wrote:Lol i would love him to just bitch slap mandy in the face

Not just once but a thousand times.
daviso452 wrote:KICK THAT BITCH'S ASS DUDE! HAVE HER KNOW THE PAIN SHE HAS INFLICTED UPON THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS! MAKE HER SUFFER! Even if she is your mother.

And try not to die in the process. o.O :devil: :twisted:

Postby TheDarkLord » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 am

JUNIOR MAH BOI! Go Show Mandy just who the heck you are! *Preps writing his obituary.*
If it's not broken, don't f**king fix it. If it IS broken, beat it 'till it does.
Logic.

Fuck SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, Corrupt Co-operations (Whoops, Redundant.)

Postby CrimsonRaine » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Gee, I wonder what he's saying.

I'm sure she was being gentle on the last page, now begins the real pain.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 pm

I love how everyone says mandy is unbeatable when she has in fact been beaten on many occasions. The last few posts have been at least 75% of people saying mandy will kill Jr and downplaying Jr’s powers when in fact no matter what we really say it’s all up to the author and artist as to what really happens. Stop with all the wild speculations and make intelligent responses to the comic such as based on the fact that mand, grim, nergal jr, and dan phantom couldn’t beat jr’s power when it manifested itself and was out of control how the hell does mandy herself think she’ll be able to beat jr if he uses that power with a purpose?
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby dizdman102293 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:I love how everyone says mandy is unbeatable when she has in fact been beaten on many occasions. The last few posts have been at least 75% of people saying mandy will kill Jr and downplaying Jr’s powers when in fact no matter what we really say it’s all up to the author and artist as to what really happens. Stop with all the wild speculations and make intelligent responses to the comic such as based on the fact that mand, grim, nergal jr, and dan phantom couldn’t beat jr’s power when it manifested itself and was out of control how the hell does mandy herself think she’ll be able to beat jr if he uses that power with a purpose?

Just like you said they couldn't beat him when his powers were out of control, but right now he is in control of his power, and if you remember Jr. lost control because he fell into despair and Minnie left and after he took control of the body of the Pumkinator. So Mandy has a pretty good chance while he still has his powers under control.

Postby JunSama » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:05 pm

I believe saying "F*** YOU" is the same as "flippin' the bird".

In any case, two things can happen now:

1) They'll tussle a bit, Jr starts running a mock and Mini will have to step in.
2) Mandy will kick Jr's butt, despite his Nergal powers, and then Mimi will have hell to pay. ... Well, I suppose she already paid her hell, so she's just in for a world of hurt. (Not world of Pain, cause we all know Pain is useless)

I'm kind of hoping for #2. More of a fan of Mandy (and Mini-Mandy) then I am of Jr.

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:21 pm

dizdman102293 wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:I love how everyone says mandy is unbeatable when she has in fact been beaten on many occasions. The last few posts have been at least 75% of people saying mandy will kill Jr and downplaying Jr’s powers when in fact no matter what we really say it’s all up to the author and artist as to what really happens. Stop with all the wild speculations and make intelligent responses to the comic such as based on the fact that mand, grim, nergal jr, and dan phantom couldn’t beat jr’s power when it manifested itself and was out of control how the hell does mandy herself think she’ll be able to beat jr if he uses that power with a purpose?

Just like you said they couldn't beat him when his powers were out of control, but right now he is in control of his power, and if you remember Jr. lost control because he fell into despair and Minnie left and after he took control of the body of the Pumkinator. So Mandy has a pretty good chance while he still has his powers under control.

Ok maybe I was a bit vague on my point. Yes Jr. is now in control of his power and yes the previously mentioned group couldn’t beat him when he was out of control and yes he was out of control because Minnie was taken but let’s look at the situation now: Jr. has had time to get control of his powers and someone with control will be able to better utilize the abilities and he is fighting to protect someone he cares about so he’ll be that much more determined to win and if anything from the past is an indication of his abilities when he is determine to do something he is nigh unstoppable; an example being when he fought Him to a standstill and killed the Pumpkinator. Of course when he fought him the angel guy had cut off Him’s hand but Jr. still held his own for a while and that was WITHOUT his powers. Now he has his powers he has a reason to fight and he may be a little out of control which would give him the edge against Mandy who has been shown unable to stop Jr. If he does go out of control. All in all stop trying to give Mandy so much credit of being unbeatable when it has been shown she can be beat.
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby peanut735 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:49 pm

JunSama wrote:I believe saying "F*** YOU" is the same as "flippin' the bird".

In any case, two things can happen now:

1) They'll tussle a bit, Jr starts running a mock and Mini will have to step in.
2) Mandy will kick Jr's butt, despite his Nergal powers, and then Mimi will have hell to pay. ... Well, I suppose she already paid her hell, so she's just in for a world of hurt. (Not world of Pain, cause we all know Pain is useless)

I'm kind of hoping for #2. More of a fan of Mandy (and Mini-Mandy) then I am of Jr.

I'm with you on the whole Pain is useless, but Jr. is REAL pissed, not prissy pissed or just plain old pissed. My cash is on Jr.

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
dizdman102293 wrote:

Ok maybe I was a bit vague on my point. Yes Jr. is now in control of his power and yes the previously mentioned group couldn’t beat him when he was out of control and yes he was out of control because Minnie was taken but let’s look at the situation now: Jr. has had time to get control of his powers and someone with control will be able to better utilize the abilities and he is fighting to protect someone he cares about so he’ll be that much more determined to win and if anything from the past is an indication of his abilities when he is determine to do something he is nigh unstoppable; an example being when he fought Him to a standstill and killed the Pumpkinator. Of course when he fought him the angel guy had cut off Him’s hand but Jr. still held his own for a while and that was WITHOUT his powers. Now he has his powers he has a reason to fight and he may be a little out of control which would give him the edge against Mandy who has been shown unable to stop Jr. If he does go out of control. All in all stop trying to give Mandy so much credit of being unbeatable when it has been shown she can be beat.

I am soo with you right now. It's fun to guess, though.... Still we have no say. Also, Mandy is beatable (no matter what people say, she was once a human... or mayby still is...) She has human weaknesses. And Jr. is scary as all hell right now.... flippin the birdie like that..... You can think of Jr. as a baseball player.( I know,sukish example...) He accidentaly hit a grounder the first time ,that outfielders Danny and Grim could not stop, by swinging the bat around. Now he knows how to hit. He is going to hit a home run, or beat the crap out of Mandy, because he KNOWS WHAT TO DO.You all underestimate him.
So sorry for the baseball metaphor.
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby Sonata2011 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Holy sh*t!! what was that!? :eek:
Dexter Rules

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:14 pm

So that's what that looks like in Nergalese. And I doubt Mandy needs a translator to understand it either. One thing about the match-up, though: Mandy has her robe, etc. and a pair of guns (from where?) if she wants them. Junior is going full-Nergal on her, though she's not backing down either. Mandy has got to know her limits best, after all she has a large amount of battle experience as a bounty hunter against all kinds of opponents. The fact she's fighting her own son does not seem to factor in as a deterent, and she still ain't backing down anyway. Conclusion: she has some reason to believe she can take Junior, even in his current state.

Junior, on the other hand, does not have a whole lot of experience, especially with his Nergal powers. He's sort of like a machine stuck on its 'high' setting, or an athlete with ability but very little training. Lets just see what difference his Additional Levels in Bada$$ do, shall we?
A Page Flipper

Postby Zero973 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Peanut, I just noticed that you had Nerdfighters in your sig. Fucking A. \m/

Anyway, the bottomline is that Mandy is indeed human. Psychopathic and an evil genius, yes, but 100% (well, 80% now that she has a lil bit of ghost seed in her) HUMAN.

But, you guys are forgetting one juicy tidbit of detail; Mandy is practically immortal. Without Mandy tasting the cold steel of Grim's scythe, she can't be killed. Yes, she can be damaged, but it's still an advantage anyway you look at it. In order to truly finish off Mandy, which he is more than capable of doing, he would have to grab Grim's scythe and swing for the fences. ... Or maybe Junior can do that himself? He is the next Reaper in line. But, anyway, Mandy's still screwed either way you look at it, and I still have my money on good ol' Junior. That is, if Minnie doesn't get in the way.

Speaking of getting in the way, when the hell is Him getting in the mix. He's bound to come for Horror's Hand sometime. Demonic malefactors hellbent (no pun intended) on ruling their domain are known to be impatient.

Postby UnquestionableNinja » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Amazing, simply amazing.
Too bad Mandy gonna do the same without changing her appearance. Baibai Jr.

Postby Nightingale » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 pm

This made me very amused. Go Jr. You show her. Kick her butt, protect mimi. =]

Postby darknessvandeath » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm

jr. ........show her whos boss! :cussing:
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby OracleOfTheShadows » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Woah, I remember in the beginning of the comic where Junior was held by his mother. (On page 10 or 11). Heh, it's amazing how Junior went from being a total mama's boy to a defiant rebel who looks ready to kick his own mother's ass! lol
Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything

Postby dizdman102293 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:47 pm

peanut735 wrote:I am soo with you right now. It's fun to guess, though.... Still we have no say. Also, Mandy is beatable (no matter what people say, she was once a human... or mayby still is...) She has human weaknesses. And Jr. is scary as all hell right now.... flippin the birdie like that..... You can think of Jr. as a baseball player.( I know,sukish example...) He accidentaly hit a grounder the first time ,that outfielders Danny and Grim could not stop, by swinging the bat around. Now he knows how to hit. He is going to hit a home run, or beat the crap out of Mandy, because he KNOWS WHAT TO DO.You all underestimate him.
So sorry for the baseball metaphor.

Alright, I didn't mean that Jr. couldn't beat Mandy I menat that with him having his powers under control, Mandy has a better chance, because he most likely won't be using leathal attacks.

Postby venom0825 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm

well at lest Jr doing something
no hope

Postby DarkzeroProjects » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

hmmm...im having another doubtful feeling inside...like i did on the previous two pages, i dont think
mandy is unbeatable, she can win as much as she wants to if even i care, but no one can be undefeated forever or even with 100% all the time,though she has always, but i know already even she can be defeated..eventually

Postby Sigment » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Knew the kid still had some fight in him... Heh, gonna be one hell of a party. Oh, one sec...
POPCORN'S READY!!!
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby kitsunemaru » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Sarahbark wrote:...I'm pretty sure in the last panel, he's giving the bird...Nergal style.

Yes, yes he is. Love it!
Where the story turns strange.....
NOMZ

Postby Sigment » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Florence76 wrote:ImageNow you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.

Who might I ask was that directed to? :?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!