A Bit of Motherly Love

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:18 pm

DMajorBoss: Momma said knock you out...didn't think she'd do it herself, though.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: A Bit of Motherly Love

Postby Yggdrasil » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Damn. I doubt anyone will go up against Mandy, so after he backs down or gets knocked down I bet they will just take Mimi to the dungeon and Jr (or blossom if she shows up since mimi said Ma) try to break her out. Just my thought :P

I kinda want to see Blossom V. Mandy

Postby rac7d » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Like no one saw that coming
though i feel bad for junior , he is gonna have to harm his mother if he wants help mimi, not that i think he can

Postby Gato » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm quite sure that everyone saw this one coming. Haha.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby konata50 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Jr has Mandy on the ropes see how much pain he can take lol this is actually not what i expected but also kinda did i thought he would throw at least 1 punch Minnie is so scared im guessing Minnie and Grim watching is a censor lol never have we seen such pain
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby ImmortalTimothy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Come On Grim Jr. You got this. Fight back... lol.. He is totally going to get owned. o.O

Postby Posioner » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Wow... even I got embarssed looking at this...

Postby KingM10 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

For all that still remember (or care), I just like to point out the prediction i did on the first page of "The Paramount Parchment"
i foresee Jr. being forced in to the Horror's Hand trial and come out as a Demon/Reaper Bad ass.

then help Mimi save Jeff and kick HIM's ASS!!! AS PREDICTED BY THE ALMIGHTY KING M (2nd only to BLEEDMAN-SAMA)

was, admittedly over the top and uncalled for, was partially correct. except, i never thought he'd grow the non-existing balls to stand up to someone even worse that Him.
MANDY :eek:
and i never thought he'd get his non-existing ass handed to him on a jeweled encrusted 24 K gold platter...

Postby UnquestionableNinja » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Feels like I'm reading a manga. Predictability at it's finest.
So Jr. is doomed to be a passive weakling on borrowed power? lmao

Well all of us who thought Jr. would do something are probably surprised and not so surprised.
I knew no one could beat Mandy...she never loses.

Postby jack-conners » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Come on Jr. fight back!

Postby Andres1994 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 am

ouch! :'(
Jr is incredible that want to protect Mimi follow after the slap he gave mandy. even so I was afraid the look of having mandy devil with red eyes as. I feel that the call had been before, you guys do not.

but anyway because Grim did not protect his son and that has given him more dearly than mandy and still is identical to it.

Postby Superior Light » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:24 am

mother vs son.... :eek:

Postby plip_gurl » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:29 am

I was so focused on what Minnie's reaction to Junior defending Mimi would be I totally forgot about Mandy. I knew she was going to be pissed...but I didn't know she was going to do...well that O.o

Postby tri_force_91489 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:09 am

Junior will be fine he can get his ass kicked as much as he wants to because he is already dead so those punches won't mean a thing cuz he's the demon reaper both dead and alive. Btw Bleedman, I'm liking how you dressed the character Mandy any chance you make her wear Victoria's Secret if you are still alive in one piece! lol

Postby dizdman102293 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:15 am

That what you get for not wearing green on St. Patricks Day in the underworld.
Man does that look painful. :mrgreen:

Postby Zero973 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 am

Okay, any normal human would've been knocked out at the first punch. Hell, I felt it, and this is a freakin' comic.

But... Junior isn't completely human. Yeah, he must've felt that, but back in the other pages, he took getting his neck snapped, a broken rib from a spike-heel kick, harpooned in the chest, decapitated (with his vertebrae still attached), hammers being driven into his tentacles, then having them sliced by Grim (although he definitely felt those!), other objects being stabbed into his head by a jealous Minnie, and a bitchslap from his mom. So, I think he could take getting rocked in the face again and a knee in the gut.

I really expect Minnie to step in, though. She looks awful worried. Grim doesn't even wanna look! But, doesn't that mean the same treatment for Minnie? Although, if Minnie gets hurt, Junior is bound to be against that. Can anyone say, "incestuous relationship?"

Though, Bleedman, you're killin' me here! These new pages are driving me crazy! In the good way, because they're awesome, and in the bad way because I HAVE TO WAIT. FFF. Oh well, I'll try to be patient. Good things come to those who wait, I guess...

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:22 am

Grim will jump into a demon mecha fir the little boy he loves but stands aside like a bitch when it comes to Mandy? Grim is sad and Jr I'm betting next page hits his mom or Mini will say something to Jr to get him to step aside.

Oh Mandy you are a cruel mother remind me if my own lol I hope you get some smack down or something done to ya cause I love ya and you're awesome but this is just wrong Mini ruined your collection to Jr -__-
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby gaztasterofpork » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 am

Nope I think she is doing it for Jr's sake.
We all just saw what happened with HIM and Mimi so keeping Jr well away from her is probably a good bet. She already lost most of Minnie and Jr thanks to the nergal thing so she is protecting with the only way she knows how. With violence :grin: Though Minnie will try to reason with her mom for Jr's sake now and not for Mimi's. That is dysfunctional functional parenting if I have ever seen it.

Postby Madelonetjj » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 am

Okay Jr, come on now. You're my favorite character, and when you finally do grow a pair, you derp up and have your mother slap you around again. :I I am disappoint.
Invader Zim = cute and cool
Jack Skellington = tall and sweet
Grim = death impersonated
do i need to say any more? :)

Postby sevensoybeanz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:05 am

Is it me just me or did Mandy gain a little weight? lol

Postby RPCkit » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:48 am

Gotta love how Grim and Minnie don't even try to stop Mandy from abusing the crud out of her son Lol XD

Postby Gato » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 am

sevensoybeanz wrote:Is it me just me or did Mandy gain a little weight? lol

She got some ghost seed in her at the moment.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby yellowppg » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 am

I can't understand Mnady.First she was desperately seeking her children, and now she's hitting the poor Junior ...
Não se preocupe comigo.Na verdade, eu que deveria me preocupar com você...você se preocupa demais :)

Postby ShadowBallet » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 am

....gosh...Mandy is such a HARDCORE momma!....He's so totally going to get owned
I put the PRO
in PROcrastinator

Postby inkspell592 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 am

JUNIOR YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUDGE OUT !!!! PWNED !!! :twisted: :twisted: through i really thought that would be some thing like buttercup :Buttercup: do NOT MANDY :Mandy: BLEEDMAN U EVIL GENIUS U FUND A WAY THROUGH OUR PREDICTIONS !!! I HAV NO IDEA WAT WOULD HAPPEN 8O 8) 83 :tongue: "googleyeyes" :happy: :bigsmile: :rock:

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!