Vault Vanguards

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

bedchambers of secrets

Postby black ninja » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

i love that u could take everything bout my childhood favs and roll the into one big heaping pile of AWSOMENESS!!! :twisted:

but i have to ask . . . why? Why did you take Mandy such a demon child and one of my most fav B&M characters and make her into such a WHORE?!!!!

>:( >:( >:( :frown: :!: :evil: :cussing: :cussing: :brickwall: :angry: :shock: >.@ :bird: :anger: :badday:

Re: Vault Vanguards

Postby Gato » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 pm

This topic is ridiculously old. We have a rule about reviving old threads. You need to move on to the newest one. You should also know that the artist does not read these topics, and, he has writers. Lastly, there is a suggested emotion icon limit, because any more than three is retardedly annoying. Familiarize yourself with the rules, and try again, dipshit.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby black ninja » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 am

ok i have a few things to say

1 youve got a lot of nerve calling me dipshit you asshole

2 f*ck you i can use many god damn emoticon as i god damn please :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :shakin: :devil: :brickwall: :bird: :fuckedup: :shakin: :rock:

3 if you have any more bullsh*t to say to me i suggest u say it to my face u p*ssy. if you cant handle a simple persons opinion then shut your crap hole and go cry to ur mommy asshole

And if any one else has something negetive to say about my comment then i your are all a bunch of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DugNJSTrEQk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL31BE1E0AAD270897

Postby Panty Anarchy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Gave 'im a temp ban for a generally terrible attitude. I doubt he'll care enough to come back.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Slutty Angel

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!