ComixMix Webcomics voting and SNAFU

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

ComixMix Webcomics voting and SNAFU

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 am

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2012/03/09 ... minations/

I found this over at Dumbing of Age, the sister strip to Walky's Shortpacked! and I though I'd post it here in case anyone would be interested in reading the list and voting.

I added SANFU's name to the list of 'overlooked' webcomics (specifically Grim Tales and PPGD) but I'm not sure if there's enough time left for the mods to add them to the voting options or not. If nothing else maybe it'll get some new fans for the series and that's always a good thing right?

And off topic, I can't believe they forgot Sabrina Online! Things been running since 1994 and they overlooked it??

Anyway, a pretty damm good list of new webcomics to check out at least but here's hoping SNAFU gets some much deserved praise from the webcomic community!

SFD

Re: ComixMix Webcomics voting and SNAFU

Postby Glacial Expanse » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 pm

FUCKING VOTE FOR ROMANTICALLY APOCALYPTIC BITCHES
Don't listen to me, I'm not gonna vote hurr durr
Last edited by Glacial Expanse on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nostalgia and border line depression is not a good combination. Looking back at the 90's and early 2000's brings back good memories, but it's also torture cause we're all older now and just realize that life was just simple at one time." ~ comeonman89, Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird - YouTube
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby Mir@k » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Don't support that imbecillic, arrogant faggot that is alexxius.
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Glacial Expanse » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Mirak wrote:Don't support that imbecillic, arrogant faggot that is alexxius.

Fuck I edited my post too late. I wasn't really going to vote.
"Nostalgia and border line depression is not a good combination. Looking back at the 90's and early 2000's brings back good memories, but it's also torture cause we're all older now and just realize that life was just simple at one time." ~ comeonman89, Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird - YouTube
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)