Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Hana wrote:After a very large amount of personal deliberation, I think I need to wait until the game gets back to town and then ask for someone to figuratively hold my hand in order to get back into the game. I think I'll be okay after that, but I just cannot for the life of me come up with anything at this point.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing. I guess we've just been waiting inside the hokage's office, listening to the explosions this whole time or something.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Alright, then, does anyone not have anything they can do?
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Sentios » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Yay, Rayven's here I'm not alone anymore.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 pm

I'm Finally free again to RP as much as I want. (Long Hiatus of Musicals, and Plays)

I'll be posting again for my character, unless, you want me out because of my massive inactivity.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:36 pm

No, keep posting. Let's keep this RP alive. We've got two people ready to join.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Akaine » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Pooooooooooooooooooost!
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Sentios » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:32 am

Geo's going to need a list of names and addresses along with one of those shocky sticks.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 am

Internet seems stable, managed to fix up my schedule some lately. Yep, I think I'm fine to work on a post.

Unless something unexpected happens. Like, war were declared.
Demon of Elru

Postby lyca » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 am

I'm still here. I'll get up another post today. Looks like we have about five of us in the clearing now :D
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Glacier » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Seems that way

Postby Geomancer » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Internet seems stable, managed to fix up my schedule some lately. Yep, I think I'm fine to work on a post.

Unless something unexpected happens. Like, war were declared.

War were declared. Get to boot camp.

GMancer

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Have to decline. Already seen too many body bags and ball sacks for the day.
Demon of Elru

Postby BG07 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Sorryyy I'll post, like tomorrow or Saturday... work and stuff completely drains the willpower

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 am

okay, I'll post asap then.

Unfortunately, I don't know how I should jump back into this. I don't want to just say, "He came out from hiding under a rock." Or anything like that. Should I just say what has happened since the last time I posted.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Soul » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 am

Hana wrote:After a very large amount of personal deliberation, I think I need to wait until the game gets back to town and then ask for someone to figuratively hold my hand in order to get back into the game. I think I'll be okay after that, but I just cannot for the life of me come up with anything at this point.

I'll do my best to help when my character is accepted and after I read up on everything. And its your old teammate with different techniques and a major personality change to boot.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 am

You gotta be around more frequently.
Demon of Elru

Postby Soul » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 am

I know, and I'm going to be. I've been fixing up a CS and waiting for a different one to be approved. I've been gone due to the difficulty of my last semester and the stress that came with it.

Postby Timer » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Name: Yoshida Akito, the blade of the north wind

Village: Village Hidden in the Leaf

Personality : Akito has always been a calm and collected individual. His family are among some of the more reclusive of the hidden leafs noble clans, and this shows through his tendency to stand alone. He has very low social skills and can be rather shy and reclusive around those of the opposite sex. In battle his already passive self becomes completely focused on the task at hand, he attacks relentlessly until commanded to stop and always uses the maximum force at his disposal.

Appearance : Built heavily and toned, Akito has been trained from a young age at his family dojo and bears many scars from live combat exercises. His white silver hair (a clan trait) is cut neatly to his shoulder blades, shaped so it naturally falls away from his face and is very thin. His face has delicate features, focused with a very sharp pointed nose. His eyes like the rest of the Yoshida clan are like disks of liquid silver, flecked with black lines which spin at seemingly random speeds at their fastest looking like complete rings. His Battle gear is an armoured vest, across its shoulders it bares stylised patterns which look like the twisting wind. His forehead protector is actually worn around his neck, scratched and dented from battle damage. He wears tight black combat bottoms with many pockets; his feet have full combat boots rather than the tradition style shoes. Across his back he carries a twin pair of scabbards.

Justus/Skills

Hansayou – Blood Line limit
The Hansayou it a full body ability, Manifesting with the silver hair and strange eyes of those who bare it. Its foremost ability is to alert its user to danger. Unlike the Byakugan however the Hansayou does not afford its user any sense as such, it has been said that the Yoshida clan have the ability to move before an attack has been launched (which is closer to the truth). Its true ability is hyper perception, A Yoshida clan ninja see’s the world at a much slower pace to those around them, feel the rush of air from an incoming kunai, the thump of foot fall through the ground. Enhancing all five of the senses to a massive level.

This affords its user the ability to react at their own pace and makes them very useful as combat ninja; however this does come with its downfalls. Sonic attacks and any kind of bright flash (be it from a ninja tool, or technique) can render a Hansayou user blind or deaf for a short time, strong smells can be overpowering, They are also very susceptible to Genjutsu, a curse of their body being open to all influences.

Yoshida clan style
The Clan style utilises twin blades as an extension of one’s body, making it more Taijustu than tool use. The Yoshida clan have focused this training to promote blinding speed with devastatingly strong strikes, combinations of sword flurries mixed with full body strikes and kicks; this is combined with his own unique variation make him a devastating short range ninja.

Wind Element Control
Akito has mastered Wind element, however having no skill with Ninjutsu he has focused this into a very defined use.

The Shredding wind style
Blade of the north wind, Akito has developed his own take on his clan’s style using his mastery over chakra control, wind nature chakra and his blades Kizu and Kire to form a devastating style all his own. He shapes and controls the chakra flowing into his blades, folding it endlessly and adding in wind chakra. In normal combat this makes his blade incredibly sharp and able to block/cut even chakra based attacks, never mind be able to slice tools, rock and even trees to ribbons without effort. But extending this ability he allows the charka spill from his swords tips and with a swing release a blade shaped line of energy which extends five feet away from his body before losing its speed, form or deadly cutting power. Akito channels all his large chakra reserves into this technique, allowing to use it for even in a lengthy fight, or in short combinations of moves, owing the style its name as the very air around him is cut… along with anything occupying the route of his deadly blades at the time.

Equipment:
Kizu and Kire
Akito’s self-named twin swords, built from charka conductive metal they accommodate his personal style. They each are slightly curved thirty six inch blades, wickedly sharp and deep black with a bright silver edge. Their handles are made from deep red leather, hilt-less with their names imprinted onto the rear edge.

Background:
WiP

Stats
Health/Chakra Pool: 7
Chakra Control: 5
Taijutsu: 7
Ninjutsu: 1
Genjutsu: 0
Tools: 0

Postby Soul » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:36 am

Note: I am aware that his special genjutsu are powerful and therefore I will not use them to their fullest extent until: A) There's no other option B) Geo says its cool.

Name: Hara Takumi

Ranking: Jonin

Village: Leaf, as it has always been.

Personality: Takumi, although once friendly and easy going, has turned into a much darker character with his age. His humor is darker, his language is cleaner, and he is much more passive aggressive than he used to be. Many blame his transformation on one of his missions. He still cares for his friends as he used to, protecting them from anything and everything he can, he has however learned the value of secrets. The jonin now keeps to himself most of the time, trying to do his best to stay away from those he used to care about, to keep people from asking him about the past.

When he fails in being alone or is called to answer a mission Takumi remains quiet, as he does and always has in large groups. But with his friends around he will still speak volumes, and once a topic turns about him he will quickly change the subject, making it fairly obvious that he does not wish to talk about what happened to him in the past.

A cynical smile is constantly across his face, as if he is planning something mischevious, and most of the time he is. While he may now be reclusive Takumi remains up to his antics, basking in the chaos that he can create. It is like a high for him, stage a kidnapping with genjutsu to help get over the depression and laugh at other people’s expense. However when it comes to training genin Takumi is very strict. After the initial ‘welcome party’ Takumi trains his genin rigorously against genjutsu, combat tactics, what taijutsu he can offer and teamwork. He cares for the genin he trains and will offer other help aside from training as if he was an older brother, trying to be there for genin unlike his brother who abandoned him.

His eyes gleam with intelligence mixed in with his depression, constantly calling out for someone to help yet always rejecting the helping hand. Something is eating Takumi alive as he closes himself off from the world, and sooner or later it will devour him.

While he is out and about Takumi does his best to remain his old self for his friends and those around him without trying to be cynical, however the depression of the mission that happened only four months ago still eats away at him causing little bits of his changed self through. He watches his friends and team mates from afar, as well as most of the people in the village hoping that seeing their happiness will help him, and on a positive note it has allowed him to recover slightly. He still blames himself for his love's death and that will be the biggest obstacle for him to overcome.

Appearance: The most noticeable thing about the jonin is the long tangled mess of black hair that reaches down his shoulders. The mane looks like it hasn’t been brushed in years, yet somehow manages to look clean every day without forcing Takumi to unknot his massive head of hair. The jonin keeps his black vest clean and his headband is now secured around his forehead instead of being tied around his arm. The tabi he wears conceals the sounds of his movement almost completely, in addition with the training the jonin can come and go like the wind.

The Jonin’s face is thin, almost as if he has been starving himself over the months. Being unable to eat has left the shinobi thin, but his obvious lack of sleep has left dark circles around his eyes. He looks like he could be deemed fit for a vacation to recover from whatever has its hold on him but his constant insistence that he is alright keeps giving him missions. When he believes no one is around Takumi looks absolutely miserable, unable to even smile. He gives his friends and colleagues a falsity, he is not truly happy. Not anymore. His posture is poor, he barely eats, and he sits alone in darkness almost on a nightly basis.

Underneath the man’s vest is a light chain shirt, coming with the standard uniform of course, and a scrawny body. Takumi is a very agile and precise man, relying very little on strength and more on his ability to avoid opponents and taking advantage of their own attacks. His slender body stands at five feet and eight inches.

At his belt sits an ornate knife in its leather sheath. It extends forearm’s length down his thigh. He seems to display it proudly on his thigh as he moves around with the carved bone hilt in full view, or perhaps it’s the way he seems to walk with a weapon strapped to his thigh. He doesn’t seem to bother hiding it, and maybe it’s an illusion and he keeps the real weapon strapped to a different part of his body.

Justu/Skills:

Genjutsu

The Basics

Illusionary Techniques – Takumi can make a copy, or copies, of himself and others, render himself invisible, or change his appearance to those who are unable to retaliate against advanced genjutsu.

False Pain Techniques – With the correct hand symbols and touching his opponent afterwards, bareskin or no, a sharp pain will fill that limb, muscle, or bone with a wracking pain that can potentially render the body part useless without the correct training. Often Takumi uses this on whatever Genin he is training to help them overcome and fight back against Genjutsu.

Sensory Disruption Techniques – Throwing his voice, shifting light, creating illusions or making sounds that aren’t actually there. Sounds, smells, and even tastes to distract, disrupt, and otherwise cause panic and chaos in the general area.

Special Genjutsu

Demon Dance- “Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

Demon Dance is a genjutsu skill that Takumi developed on his own. The technique is powerful and only used on an opponent he wants to turn into a gibbering maniac. After losing one of his team members on a mission due to his own hesitation Takumi has used that feeling of pain to develop the Demon Dance. He fills his victim with feelings of defeat and dread and affecting all five of their senses at once. Breaking out of this genjutsu requires a strong will, strong enough to break Takumi’s hold, bound with the power of his own blood, on their minds. He can leave someone in this state for hours, walking away and going about his business. The technique is no less than torture as it is meant to break the mind and turn the victim insane, usually ending in suicide.

However this technique comes with a price. Takumi often cuts his palm and makes the gestures with his own blood coating his hands. How much blood he uses can determine how long the technique will last. To activate the technique Takumi must smear his blood onto the victim, and in combat it is much easier than it looks.

Mind Trap Technique – “Your own mind will become your tomb.”

Playing on his victim’s worst fears, Takumi traps them inside their own mind. It is much easier to escape that Takumi’s own Demon Dance as all the victim must do is face their fears. But the time it takes for the victim to pass the trial can give Takumi enough time to ram a kunai in their throat. To make up for its easy escape this technique can be transferred easily, through sight or touch.

Realm of Chaos – “There is no escape anymore; you’re in my world now.”
"This is not the end, we fight to win, for our village, for our lives! We will not fail, not this day!"

The Realm of Chaos is a technique that is handed down in Takumi’s family. Is brother proved to be to weak to be able to wield the technique properly. This technique requires Takumi’s full concentration and all of his chakra. The genjutsu takes control of a radius, the bigger the radius, the more chakra it requires. Takumi is the eye of the storm of this technique, if one can reach him, if they can find him, then the genjutsu can be stopped. However once inside Takumi has full control of his prey’s entire array of emotions and senses, often forcing entire teams of assassins to turn on each other and kill themselves, filling his allies with the will to fight and win, and forcing a man to tell the truth out of pure guilt. It is a very versatile genjutsu and Takumi uses it to his fullest extent.

Taijutsu – Takumi fights with a mixture of Aikido and Tae Kuon Do. If forced onto the defensive Takumi’s skills in Aikido will take precedence and vice versa.

Bone Snapper – Using a mixture of advance Aikido and Tae Kuon Do, Takumi throws the target and rushes forward, following the throw with a strong leaping kick downwards, generally aiming for someone’s back.

Death Trap – This technique combines Genjutsu and Taijutsu. Takumi initiates Mind Trap, in hopes to disable his opponent, which he follows up with a quick succession of kicks, ending with a deep cut from his blade. To initiate Mind Trap and begin this technique the shinobi will either begin with Bone Snapper or wait for his opponent to look him in the eyes.

Blood Offering – Only used after Takumi has been dealt a blow that leaves him bleeding. He prepares the blood covering him for Demon Dance and leaves himself open, only to snap his defenses back up to grab his attacker and smear them with his blood. While trapped in the genjutsu Takumi proceeds to shatter the joints of his attacker at the knees leaving them at his not so gentle mercies.

Equipment: Other than the vest, his head band and clothing the most Takumi carries with him is his own food. To all of those in his own group Takumi highly encourages bringing everything that they need as he will bring all of the food that the group will ever need. In the pockets of the green vest he carries a basic set of exploding tags and kunai.

Hand of Chaos – The newest addition to Takumi’s gear is his family’s heirloom. The knife is as long as his forearm and the steel blade has an intricate design that runs from the tip to the hilt, which looks as if it were carved from bone. Takumi keeps this at his belt and keeps his collegues from touching it. They can inspect, but never touch. The knife is an antique and looks as if it has been kept prime condition for generations. The bone of the hilt is bleached, while the ornate steel blade is always polished and sharpened. Takumi has learned how to use this oversized knife, machete if you will, in both reverse and standard blade stances, in addition to it being the only weapon he uses to begin Demon Dance.

Background: His father had passed away and his brother was KIA. He had mourned their loss but he was happy for a time. The two of them had abused him as a child and when they were gone the estate was his and his alone. Months after the remainder of his family had passed he had met a woman and as time went on the two came to love each other and completed missions together, until one went awry.

The plan was to have Ai infiltrate cloaked in darkness created by one of Takumi’s genjutsus. They had incapacitated all of the guards outside of the mansion that they were sent to and thus far the plan went off without a hitch. What the two of them hadn’t counted on was the change in shifts. One of the unconscious bodies had been found and the alarm rose. Takumi was forced to drop his genjutsu and pursue after his love to try and get her out of there but stopped dead when he saw her fighting.

For that split second Takumi could have stopped her death, he could have performed one of his techniques and trapped the murderer inside his own fears, but it was Takumi’s own dread that stood before him that night, as he watched Ai cut down inside of that house. The rage that followed fueled Takumi’s techniques, Realm of Chaos had never been so powerful. The guards slaughtered each other, the servants went for knives and butchered their master, everything and everyone died in that mansion after Takumi saw his lover die, and ever since that night he has been changed.

He returned home alone, assassination accomplished. He did not bother to report back until the Kage had him dragged before his feet. She was dead. He was alive. The mission was accomplished. It was as simple as that, and ever since the jonin has not taken on a mission, as he slowly recovers from the terrible loss he suffered that night. But who tipped them off to change the shift so early? He and she had staked the complex out for weeks before they attempted their assassination. Either someone got lucky, or someone tried to have Takumi killed, and he was betting it was the latter.

After the incident when Ai was struck down by a samurai, Takumi remained reclusive for three months, but after the third month Takumi has began to socialize again, trying to become healthy and pass his evaluation to be ready to take on missions once again.

Stats
Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu: 3

Ninjutsu: 1*

Genjutsu: 7

Tools: 0

Postby Geomancer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Soul, Timer, you are accepted.

GMancer

Postby Geomancer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 pm

If anyone wants a mission to do, I've got some set up.

Jounins, who wants a team?

EDIT:

If it seems I'm playing this by ear, I am. I've confused the heck outta myself and am trying to sort everything out.
Last edited by Geomancer on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GMancer

Postby Soul » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Yo. I'll take a team.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Cool. Also, I need a role call. Shout out if you are still in the game! Also, tell me the status and location of your character!

GMancer

Postby Glacier » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm here, ready and willing. Yu-Yu's still in the forest with the other ninja.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm here, Brad has been hiding in the forest during everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing