New Grim Tales (4 March 12) - Defiant

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales (4 March 12) - Defiant

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Perhaps, but a relationship can be used to control him.

I didn't mean to suggest she was worried about ruining their relationship because she loved him. That's plain stupid.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby duzzkiller » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 pm

I won the bet,where's my price?
So the Him just parasized the devil power to Mimi,not to transform it?

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 pm

GO JUNIOR~! :love: *fangirl squee* <-- -plz excuse her- :mrgreen:
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Masterius » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 pm

123Applefuzz wrote:Poor Mimi, she's talking for the first time after what HIM done to her and when she said "Ma" does that mean that Blossom still alive somewhere and is coming for her daughter again who knows, as for Junior he's done watching Mimi suffer and he's about to show is mother that when he means stop he means stop. :unsure:

Actually a that's pretty interesting conjecture, especially considering HIM stated "My little princess possesses a special gift," indicating that Mimi somehow can telepathically (or otherwise) contact her real mother (Blossom).

Also, that is one intense look of cold fury on Jr.'s face. :eek:
Sundered Sisters: a PPG fanfic
Last Update: 03/31/2012

comments and critiques welcomed

Image Image Image

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 am

I vote for Pentagon No.2, there is no boundaries of her evilness. Hopefully this does not trun into a Romeo and Juliet-esque relationship between Junior and Mimi.

On the plus side, Mandy should be glad her sissy of a son decided to finally man up.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby jenlan » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Am I the only one that wants a huge wallpaper of that last panel? Mainly cause Jr. looks awesome in it :D

I can't help but wonder how Minnie is going to react to all this, she doesn't seem to like Mimi very much after all. And the fact that her brother/love interest is defending her isn't going to help matters.
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3224 9259 0766

Postby gamefan » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Hehe a great page. Was about time Jr did something. :P
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby grimpowersugarbabe » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 pm

omg i love this website i cant wait to see what happens next :mrgreen:

Postby strider0075 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm

For all those predicting Jr getting his ass kicked, that may not be as plausible as it sounds. Remember Jr's nergal transformation is pretty powerful, at full strength it was capable tearing oogie boogie's machine to shreds and when it was completely out of control it annihilated dark danny. So the power is there, it's just jr's ability to control it that isn't. For all we know this could be the catalyst he needs to demand control over the nergal power, in other words he's found his reason to fight/grow up and take responsibility if you could call it that. Either that or he could go Gohan and just let the power run wild note the aura and the swirl below his feet, that's a commonly used cliche for an impending extremely powerful transformation.

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 pm

strider0075 wrote:For all those predicting Jr getting his ass kicked, that may not be as plausible as it sounds. Remember Jr's nergal transformation is pretty powerful, at full strength it was capable tearing oogie boogie's machine to shreds and when it was completely out of control it annihilated dark danny. So the power is there, it's just jr's ability to control it that isn't. For all we know this could be the catalyst he needs to demand control over the nergal power, in other words he's found his reason to fight/grow up and take responsibility if you could call it that. Either that or he could go Gohan and just let the power run wild note the aura and the swirl below his feet, that's a commonly used cliche for an impending extremely powerful transformation.

I am not that concerned about whether Junior loses but rather what Mandy will do if she kicks Junior's ass
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Duke of MaskS » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 am

iLuvWMGs wrote:
strider0075 wrote:For all those predicting Jr getting his ass kicked, that may not be as plausible as it sounds. Remember Jr's nergal transformation is pretty powerful, at full strength it was capable tearing oogie boogie's machine to shreds and when it was completely out of control it annihilated dark danny. So the power is there, it's just jr's ability to control it that isn't. For all we know this could be the catalyst he needs to demand control over the nergal power, in other words he's found his reason to fight/grow up and take responsibility if you could call it that. Either that or he could go Gohan and just let the power run wild note the aura and the swirl below his feet, that's a commonly used cliche for an impending extremely powerful transformation.

I am not that concerned about whether Junior loses but rather what Mandy will do if she kicks Junior's ass

I second this. Even if Jr managed to put Pain to his rightful place, he still cant just charge into his mother and whoop her ass like anyone else. Hesitation to attack will let Mandy always take the initiative...
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:33 pm

It depends...both his parents have an edge to them, Mandy's ironically being superior but anyway. Minnie has a rather nasty side too, which means Jr should have some metal hidden underneath too.

Not that it matters, because it doesn't matter how much of a monster you can potentially be underneath if the other person is simply a better monster. Aka, doesn't matter if Jr shows a kick-ass side underneath. Mandy's normal side is kick-ass. The only difference between her nasty side and normal side is some civility.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby gamefan » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 am

I dont think Mandy would attack Jr or something for this. Probably Grim can calm her somehow or Minnie join her brother in protect Mimi. Dunno if I explained myself, but I dont think we will see more battles in a while, less between "family" .
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Elfbreed » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm

BlazingBarrager wrote:Well...someone's pissed.

someones doomed as well

Postby TheCollector » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm loving this page, first because Jr is finally showing a spine. And secondly, Mimi talked!

Also though, hopefully Mimi survives all this. I love her too much to see anything bad happen to her.

Anything worse, anything worse happen to her.

Postby eksangha » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 pm

wish i could see into the future so i know when the next is gonna come out

Postby geminidragon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm

:roll:
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby rac7d » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Would mandy hurt jr? Most lilkly,but we do know that under that scowl deep lies a hidden speck of fleeting emotion

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 am

She just bitch-slapped him.

She probably wouldn't kill him, but I could see her breaking a leg.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Sub-Standard Sanity » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Just a leg?

Postby Kyan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:56 pm

The only fitting punishment would be to break ALL of his limbs. That's just how Mandy rolls.
You Just Gotta Believe!!!
yukkuri shiteite ne!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:04 pm

...Admittedly, yes. But now I think about it, she'd probably break only as many bones as it takes for him to either pass our from pain or not to be a threat anymore.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Kyan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Or however long it takes until she thinks that she has gotten her point across. But yeah, realistically I can see what your saying actually happening.
yukkuri shiteite ne!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

The only thing more terrifying than someone who takes malicious pleasure in someone else's pain, is someone who is perfectly willing to torture someone to the point of death if it will get them what they want, without a shred of remorse.

Actually, scratch that. The most terrifying person is someone who is both of those. The second one is just the most effective.

So yeah, I can see her happily blankly snapping his neck off and throwing it to Grim, and then kicking Jr's body right between the legs.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Kyan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Is it bad I find that image funny to some degree. Just Mandy doing that all with a straight face makes me laugh a bit
yukkuri shiteite ne!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)