Defiant

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Defiant

Postby daviso452 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 am

chaotik74 wrote:Well, Daddy Grim has always been something of a pansy.maybe this steel is form mom? then agian, i'm still a little unclear on who Junior's REAL parents are...wasn't he an abortion?

Mandy is Jr.'s mother. However, he was aborted so that he couldn't be "alive." Then, with a little magic from Grim, the dead fetus was turned into a grim reaper, which is now Jr. However, grim is not Jr.'s REAL father; only the one that gave him the powers

Minnie's father, however, we know to be Nergal Jr. And once we get to Afterbirth, 2 new characters (twins) will appear, and their father is Danny.

Jr.'s father is a topic we have been discussing for a long time. The general consensus is that it's a person with power, even though Jr. had no powers of his own. I for one am for the idea of it being Billy, but that idea has been brutally shot down by almost everyone here. But my belief remains strong.

Only time will tell, I guess.

Postby rac7d » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 am

So mandy has contained the demon power mimi had....
what will she do with it?

Postby kimmemour » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:49 am

Demons die Angles live until the Angle commits a sin God calls upon demons to do away with them
...I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM!!!

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:35 am

Junior is pissed! He's going to defy his mother's orders. Wonder what's going to happen next?

Postby Nekoshiba » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 am

Guys, please don"t hate me for this, but when i saw the last panel the first time it kinda reminded me of Detective conan *shot*

*cough* Go,Junior,Go!
<3

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 am

great input so far but what we can most likely expect is Jr. fighting pain/mandy and minnie staying by his side after the initial shock that he protects mimi because she loves her brother and doesnt want any harm to befall him so she'll go against her mothers wishes to keep him safe.
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby rac7d » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:28 am

If mandy can do that to mimi then she can do the same to Junior. Both grim and Her will yell at him to stand down, before she tells charles to subdue him

Postby konata50 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 am

this somehow reminds me of Gohan this part. let the anger come out! and kick some butt
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 am

I have a feeling that soon will be revealed who Junior's dad is. Now that Junior is being so angry against his parents and Pain he will get into a discussion with them and then out of anger Mandy says Grim isn't his real dad etc. and then reveals who his real dad is.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby rock2161 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 am

Oh, hell yes. Time for junior to step up. :)
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, and laugh while everyone else tries to figure out what the hell you just did.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away, and you have his shoes.

Postby BaffledOne » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Another bitch slap inc.

Postby wonder3 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:53 pm

I am sorry to say this but unless he taps into his reaper powers Jr. does not have a chance.

FACTS:
Jr. cannot control his nergal powers even with his sister's help he cannot control it.

Mandy has gathered devices from every realm imaginable so she has alot more power than a "normal" megaville resident ever thought of having.

Danny is still there watching so expect something from him becuase he cannot just sit on the side lines.

Grimm is not going to jump in to help becuase he does not see Jr. as his the way Jr. is right now he hates nergal.

Minnie will probably side with mandy until Jr. is beat the crap out of then ask mandy for forgiveness

Mimi will probably gain her powers back becuase the glass will probably break and she will get away with the hand after turning it off remeber it has a switch on the bottom.

Pain will get knocked out like he always does so no worry there
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby inkspell592 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:55 pm

O MY GLOB OH MY GLOB O MY GLOB !!!!! :D :rock: :happy: ok calm ur self mak ur predictions okay so either A)there will be an epic battle between junior and pain and one pissed off minnie or B) Junior will some how use his reaper/nergal powers to teleport him mimi and or minnie out of there or C) HIM will interupt the soon to be fight by teleporting mimi back my moneys on B Mandy is to evil :Mandy: :twisted: :bigsmile: :tongue:

Postby konata50 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Jr's. anger will go out of control or his anger will let him control it. Anyway Minnie better NOT jump in and force Jr's power down like when she uses the language. and i hope Danny Does come out and help and have his own plans a 3rd party is always good but i guess its 4 separate parties Mandy Grim and Pain are 1 Jr Minnie and Mimi are 2 HIM is 3 and Danny might be 4.. 4 groups in opposition will lead to great suspenseor epicness i don't know the word for it lol

also if pain does keep getting 1-hit K.O's on himself i think that reminds me of something

EDIT.. as powerful as mandy is something will happen to put the good luck in Jr.s and Mimi's favor the power of Loli cant lose who knows maybe Mandy will show a sense of pride seeing her son grow a pair and use his evil powers to fight an epic battle of destruction........that or Jr. and Mimi will be in the Hospital for years lol

no matter what way fate goes i will like it
Last edited by konata50 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 pm

ooooh feel the wrath of Jr's tiny fist.
so Jr is going to beat up Pain, get into a fight with Mandy and possibly Grim, and either get them to go easy on Mimi or get locked up with her, or loose in the fight and be sent to his own little jail cell next to Mimi's

Either way I know Jr will kick ass, even if he doesn't know how to use his powers at will I'm sure when he's mad it will just happen kinda like that blind fury deal or something. Go Jr I know you can kick ass!
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby ThadiasShogun » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:18 pm

he looks badass, but his mother is going to kill him :twisted:

Postby darkman307 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:30 pm

......The Demons Rage......THIS is going to be bad unless eider mandy or minnie calms him down somehow this battle will not be pretty and there will be a battle becuse with that determination he is not aboat to back down

conclusion?....The shit has hit the fan

Postby TheDarkLord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh crap, shit's about to go down. Let's see if Mandy will be a super-bitch and attack her own son. (Yes she will.)
Come on Junior! You can take them all! (...Maybe.)
If it's not broken, don't f**king fix it. If it IS broken, beat it 'till it does.
Logic.

Fuck SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, Corrupt Co-operations (Whoops, Redundant.)

Postby SageGod101 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Woah juniors on fire shits about to happen :eek:
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby grimjr_1234567890 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:14 pm

finnaly jr gets the balls to fight his mom
No matter how hard it gets... just push though... and bitch make me a sammich!

check out my story here (if you want to): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51576

Postby Laser Sausage » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Sweeeeeeeettttttt !!! XD

I cant imagine what happens now, but gonna have to try because it's too awesome not too, I see pain telling Grim Jr to move out of the way only for him to refuse then mandy saying

Mandy: 'You dare to protect the intruder' and glares at JR at which point Jr replys while reflecting hewr steely gaze

Grim JR: 'I do when shes a friend, when shes someone I care about ... & when I know what she's going through' at this point minnie joins in but mandy and jr still glare at each (shows close up of both faces)

Minnie: 'Brother hast though lost thou mind, why wouldst thou protects such rude and vile vermin ?? Surely thou hast been bewitched by such a harpie. Minnie glares at JR jealous of his actions to protect mimi but not willing to use physical harm should it simply reinforce his protective state and push him away from her & towards mimi.

Mandy & JR continue glare off only for mandy to swivel round and walk off out of the door

Mandy: 'Fine deal with this ... prisoner as you wish, but know that it shall be on your head so don't let her leave the castle grounds & don't let her retrieve her ... abilities, or ELSE.'

Postby grimjr_1234567890 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Nice writing laser. Just work on spelling and grammar
No matter how hard it gets... just push though... and bitch make me a sammich!

check out my story here (if you want to): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51576

Postby Laser Sausage » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:54 pm

daviso452 wrote:
chaotik74 wrote:Well, Daddy Grim has always been something of a pansy.maybe this steel is form mom? then agian, i'm still a little unclear on who Junior's REAL parents are...wasn't he an abortion?

Mandy is Jr.'s mother. However, he was aborted so that he couldn't be "alive." Then, with a little magic from Grim, the dead fetus was turned into a grim reaper, which is now Jr. However, grim is not Jr.'s REAL father; only the one that gave him the powers

Minnie's father, however, we know to be Nergal Jr. And once we get to Afterbirth, 2 new characters (twins) will appear, and their father is Danny.

Jr.'s father is a topic we have been discussing for a long time. The general consensus is that it's a person with power, even though Jr. had no powers of his own. I for one am for the idea of it being Billy, but that idea has been brutally shot down by almost everyone here. But my belief remains strong.

Only time will tell, I guess.

It's obvious who JRs father is, it's timmy from fairly odd parents hinted at both by JR hair and the earlier chapter where he goes through a family album and it shows both negative Wanda & Cosmo.

Postby Napa39 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:06 pm

It's the Final Countdown!!!
I am the Titanium Knight, the greatest hero of them all, the king of warriors... I have defeated "Him", and even the Grim Reaper himself... So, I have just one thing to say to you: Come at me, bro!

If you'd like to read the first three chapters of my book (which involves the Titanium Knight) give me your email address, and I will email you the first thee chapters. Please give me feedback on it.

Postby Crystal Moyamash » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Now we get to see some action! Exciting. Btw Grim Jr. you look EPIC!!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!