PPGX animated trailer fan comic (BR: Welcome Thread)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

PPGX animated trailer fan comic (BR: Welcome Thread)

Postby DeJay20 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

thought Id throw this your way guys its a project Ive been working on with friends based on Bleedmans awesome work any suggestions? Let me know your thoughts keep me posted :D love this forum glad to be apart of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cxbSpCg-fI :mrgreen:
Last edited by BeeAre on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Hi, in your next post, please look to see that on the left-hand side of your page, below the emoticon section of the posting window is a link for "BBCode", where you can learn about formatting techniques.

Re: PPGX animated trailer fan comic based on ppgd

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 am

Not Bad. It is the sort of thing I hear gets better the more you put your nose the the grindstone.

Just keep doing what your doing and you will get praise. This forum needs a serious dedicated Animator, we have too many "artists."

Self included based on what you might call "art."
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Re: PPGX animated trailer fan comic based on ppgd

Postby BeeAre » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:47 pm

welp he's not coming back i guess. if he does he can PM me. or Soth. or Warbear.

edit: He came back and PMed me. This thread is now a welcome thread!
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Re: PPGX animated trailer fan comic (BR: Welcome Thread)

Postby DeJay20 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 am

thanks for the feedback guys :) Actually Im the guy who comes up with Ideas and I have sorta like a small team working on this project but encouragement and support totally helps the animator worked through most of vacation to get this one done and Im beyond thankful for his effort spread the word if you want w00t

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)