The Deeper Inner Evil

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Deeper Inner Evil

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:23 pm

wonder3 wrote::D sorry I've not been on in awhile so i tried to answer all the post in one.

As for the power comment i meant the reason for her having no hands. Let us all face facts hardly anything works as planned in the comic world even in snafu comics so that barrier probably will not hold.

The reason she doesnt have hands is because HIM chopped them off to make her look more like her father.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Superior Light » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm

so, meme is back to normal? o.O

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:Also she does turn back into a devil since she is one in Afterbirth.

AfterBirth is no longer canon; Bleedman and Grids are scrapping it for now. Check out the other discussion thread for this page in the Bleedforums.

Oh, that's too bad since Afterbirth did was a good story
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Baka-Fool » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:57 pm

I like how the way part of Mimi's dress on the last panel looks like an angels wing to me... A bit of symbolism maybe? That or I read to much into things.
"Optimistic wishes usually don't come true." - Triela (Gunslinger Girls)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:51 pm

No, I think it's some slight symbolism myself as well, Baka-Fool. As Mimi has two sides to her physical and emotional being, this form being the "white" or "good" form.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby darknessvandeath » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:44 pm

jr. got bitch slapped, mimi got zapped, what next.
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby Masterius » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

Gato wrote:No, I think it's some slight symbolism myself as well, Baka-Fool. As Mimi has two sides to her physical and emotional being, this form being the "white" or "good" form.

I've never really considered Mimi, even in her 'past' demonic incarnation, as being evil. Implacable and emotionless, yes; if she has a mission or task she will see that she accomplishes it. But I can't really point to anything she's done that I could, or would, say indicates her spirit/soul has been corrupted into true evil.
Sundered Sisters: a PPG fanfic
Last Update: 03/31/2012

comments and critiques welcomed

Image Image Image

Postby Shradow » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 am

I wonder if Grim or Mandy have questioned Jr. about his human form.

Postby dizdman102293 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 am

Grim knows about his human form from when he was a soul inside the reaper/nergal monster, and Mandy probably doesn't really care.

Postby peanut735 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 pm

WOAH! oh man i was wrong.....cool trap... um "purge"? can someone explain?!
mimi is normal i didnt notice the hand thing tho.........
its not a bitch slap cause bleedman would say like he did in ppgd when mandark and dexter are fightin like girls...
i think mandy will help mimi as some sort of repaying a debt to a powerpuff girl because these feelings have been stirred up sinse the little trip down memory lane...
if this happens, mini mandy is gonna try and be nice, but jrs gonna be really happy(as in pee ur pants happy)that his possible gf is stayn w/ them
..............thats just wat i think.............(sorry 4 text language im on the go)
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby +Oracle+ » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Her poor hands...... :( :'(

Postby Gato » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:25 pm

A bitch slap is so called because it is supposed to come from a strong willed woman, a "bitch" if you would. The "bitch slap" used in Dexter vs. Mandark is an entirely different breed. Known by the same name, it is called such because the person in question is a "bitch", a demeaning term used on unmanly men and boys, along with the term "pussy".
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 am

so a botch slap can come from a mom punishing a child, an it's not called a "stfu- I'm working" slap, but a bitch slap cause it's their mother ? as strong as Mandy is every child will defy their parents no matter how scary she is, or powerful so with that I'm sure Jr will get many more butch slaps to come if he jeeps defending the ones he thinks he cares about agents his mother
and the other bitch slap like between Dexter and Mandark was called a bitch slap simple because yes they were kinda sad to watch with weak arms -__- and "pussy slap fight" just sounds so so wrong...

I trailed off didn't I damn it

I still don't think Mandy slapping Jr like that is a bitch slap but very violent tough love, like she was trying to tell Jr in a violent way to stop assuming she was going to kill Mimi and just shut up and watch since he decided to stay even though she told them to leave.

Postby dizdman102293 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:09 am

I have to agree with Favnrrdgrrl10 on this, because Mandy is showing Jr. tough love and that she was never going to just outright kill Mimi.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Yea I think if Mandy was going to kill Mimi she would have told the guards to do some work instead of standing and watching and get the kids out of there since it would be no place for a child cause I think Many has by now knows her kids aren't as dark as she is, and the only reason she would shield them is because she doesn't want them to cry about it.
No if Mandy was going to kill Mimi the kids would have been dragged away but since they decided to stay agents her advice to leave they gotta shut up and watch.

Postby Myastar14 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 am

Poor Mimi... :( LOL Grim Jr. got slapped :)
When it come being a preteen..... life is always HARD.

Postby Baka-Fool » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Here is how I have always had it explained to me. You got your two basic slaps the Pimp Slap and the Bitch Slap.

The Pimp Slap is when the hand comes from up high and slaps the person down putting them in their place. Then you have the followup Bitch Slap that starts from down low back accoss the other side of the face (the revers of the Pimp Slap) in case they did not understand the first time. .

Example: Pimp walks up to his Ho and says "where's my money?" (Slap) When he picking up the money from the ground and it's short, as he stands back up, "where's the rest of it, Bitch?" (Slap)

:P
"Optimistic wishes usually don't come true." - Triela (Gunslinger Girls)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters

Postby Rague » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Turned her back into a human... so that she wouldn't enjoy the punishment Mandy is about to give her.

Nice.

Postby rac7d » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Isn't this a good thing she is no longer under the influenece of Him, honestly there was nothing she could do to help Jeff. Mabey she can appeal to mandy's thimble of sypathy and pity, and be spared now

Postby yukisnishika » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:55 am

a wy to bringback to inner self that's a great screenname
yukishironishika
By the purity of the heart
by the darkness of the soul

DEATH shall come...,

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!