Fridge Logic

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Fridge Logic

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am

I have some kind of feeling that Grim Jr. will help Mimi to escape from his mother or something. Or that she gets locked and then he saves her afterwards but they will become good friends.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby sega7 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 am

I bet Mimi is a big hit during Mardi Gras at New Orleans...if you know what I mean..........LOL lol
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby DmonHiro » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 am

OK, look... I just don't get it. Mandy is still human. Why is she such a big threat? I get Grim, I get JR, I get Mimi, Mimi and HIM, but why is Mandy such a big threat? I'm sorry, but it's really unrealistic to me. Mandy's only "weapon" is her ruthlessness. If she had Doctor-level brain, then yeah....

Postby demecowen » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 pm

DmonHiro wrote:OK, look... I just don't get it. Mandy is still human. Why is she such a big threat? I get Grim, I get JR, I get Mimi, Mimi and HIM, but why is Mandy such a big threat? I'm sorry, but it's really unrealistic to me. Mandy's only "weapon" is her ruthlessness. If she had Doctor-level brain, then yeah....

She had enough brain to take over her town, and beat the other villians before grim came in. And you will be surprize how much ruthlessness is more important than having the biggest gun.

As for Mimi I thinbk she does have a chance since she only throwing a fridge and not the kicthen sink yet.

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 pm

DmonHiro wrote:OK, look... I just don't get it. Mandy is still human. Why is she such a big threat? I get Grim, I get JR, I get Mimi, Mimi and HIM, but why is Mandy such a big threat? I'm sorry, but it's really unrealistic to me. Mandy's only "weapon" is her ruthlessness. If she had Doctor-level brain, then yeah....

Wow. Have you even seen the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? Mandy is pure evil. Everyone is afraid of her (including the Grim freaking Reaper) simply because of the evil she radiates. Not only that, but she has an indominatable will. Meaning when she wants something, she always gets it. And when she wants you to suffer, you will. She never loses. Plus she has the loyalty of some of the more powerful creatures in the underworld. Pain isn't loyal to Grim; he's loyal to Mandy. How did she gain that loyalty? Not by being a weak human. She's a total badass. It's in her nature.
Also, did anyone else notice that Griddles was the one that commented this time? Does that mean he's back?
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Mandy is pure evil!!! She is very skilled with weapons and has a whole army in her command since Grim Reaper is a bit of a pussy. She is the ruler of the Underworld!

Postby Yokai Moon » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm sorry but I can just imagine Mandy kicking your ass from Hell to Heaven and back just because you questioned her insane abilities. I'm not talking about mystic powers I mean the cold hearted "always get what i want no matter what" kind of powers. She has powerful demons bowing down to her and would make even the Grim Reaper piss himself he had the tract for it. You also forget she is a trained assassin so you can't count her out for not being lethal. She IS a walking killing machine. ^w^

If i put Mandy in a room with Satan, I'd bet what little soul I had left that the Devil wouldn't last .0000001 miliseconds with her.

But back to the comic. I really hate HIM right now. Mandy needs to go over to him and show him his place! I'm praying that Mandy shows mercy on the girl's poor soul, but I seriously doubt that given Mandy's ruthlessness. TTwTT

Good luck to you Mimi
*edit who else is loving the fact Mimi can pull a fridge outta thin air? XD

Postby Shradow » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 pm

When did Him shave?

Postby SageGod101 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:10 pm

I think i'm going to stay from a SAFE distance
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Mandy is not human she is between death and immortality, her soul was never collected and since she married Death I'm sure her being a human is over. I'm pretty sure she is an immortal now.

Also her weapons are more than her ruthlessness, she was an assassin hitman/hitwoman do you think she killed them with her ruthlessness? I'm sure she has many ways to kill and hurt and mame people it just hasn't been shown just yet. Her as a child brought death on his knees, so her as an adult I'm possitive can destroy anything.

As for Doctor level brain >_> I'm sure it's higher than that.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby konata50 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 pm

there will be fire aura and explosions of female fury somebody is going to be in pain oh yea.. watch Grim,Jr and Minnie be dodging ALOT of crossfire lol..also human she may be but immortal she is since grim is the only one to take her soul other than Mandy cant lose she never loses if she looks like it she will have vengeance Mimi is in Mandy's world and i dont think Mandy wants to correct that..

i think if Jr tries to save Mimi he will take a real beating from his mother she may be human but women can be as scary as any demon lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby justdance2fan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

WHO U GUYS THING GONNA WIN.......

Postby Shinigami Grimson » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End

Postby justim35 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:14 pm

this looks like its coming to and end but im sure lots of people dont want that same thing goes for sugar bits and PPGD please dont stop making theme make more problems for them :'(

Postby kurobizzle » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:51 pm

justim35 wrote:this looks like its coming to and end but im sure lots of people dont want that same thing goes for sugar bits and PPGD please dont stop making theme make more problems for them :'(

Yeah but once this ends, we're gonna get AFTERBIRTH!!! Gosh I'm so excited, maybe all our questions will finally be answered.

And yes, beautiful page as always. I love Mandy, she's totally gonna kick Mimi's ass (but when Mimi gets older, she'll be a force to reckon with)

Postby Magmaboy13 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Aside from the fight that we all know Mandy is going to win, I just noticed that HIM has bandages on his left arm. Does that mean he also cut off his hands? Or maybe his father (I'm actually thinking mother) cut his hands off. If so then was he also once human? o.O

Eh... forget it I'm probably just reading too much into this. :unsure:

Postby konata50 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm

i wonder if Mimi will ever give a cute smile or laugh i love cuteness weather evil or good my 1 weakness thats my one weakness my 1 fear is being eaten alive by a giant snake lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Magmaboy13 wrote:Aside from the fight that we all know Mandy is going to win, I just noticed that HIM has bandages on his left arm. Does that mean he also cut off his hands? Or maybe his father (I'm actually thinking mother) cut his hands off. If so then was he also once human? o.O

Eh... forget it I'm probably just reading too much into this. :unsure:

-_____- his hand was cut off in the beginning.
remember the angel and when he was betrayed as to why Mimi is in this doomed mission

ANYWAYS

Show down with Mimi and Mandy, I'm sure the kids are gunna get involved or try to. But I'm still looking forward to the show down of HIM and the Death family and how Mimi will regain Jeff's soul. Oooh so much I can't wait xD
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby peanut735 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 pm

If this ends, we get AFTERBIRTH. SO EXITED!
We know Mimi doesn't die from a pic someone uploaded where Mimi and blossom look the same.
Mandy's probably gonna kick ass ( no surprise there, right?)
AND.....MIMI'S GONNA PULL STUFF OUT OF HER SKIRT!
PS... Reference to ppgd... Did mandark go to hell and take his duck?!
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby Sarahbark » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm

And this is where the shit hits the fan.
GO MANDY! ...AND MIMI!
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby ralanr » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Him, you are a dick

50G on someone interfering

i bet in the end, mimi will become a new hap...crazy member of the family

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:21 am

peanut735 wrote:If this ends, we get AFTERBIRTH. SO EXITED!
We know Mimi doesn't die from a pic someone uploaded where Mimi and blossom look the same.
Mandy's probably gonna kick ass ( no surprise there, right?)
AND.....MIMI'S GONNA PULL STUFF OUT OF HER SKIRT!
PS... Reference to ppgd... Did mandark go to hell and take his duck?!

I don't think Afterbirth comes after this...and you already can read Afterbirth in English (for example on the wiki). I think after this comes the chapter where they defeat HIM

Postby Grusnoid » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 am

Well Mimi was an interesting character while she lasted. Too bad she's pretty much dead.

Postby Imosa » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 am

Grusnoid wrote:Well Mimi was an interesting character while she lasted. Too bad she's pretty much dead.
She's in Afterbirth so she won't die.

Also about Mandy's effect on other people. I would like to point out that Grim was ready to reap Mandy. Mandy may be a bad ass but she's still subject to death at any given time. It's only out of Grim's weakness that Mandy is still around.

Postby jfv » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 am

ATTENTION! May contain spoilers, it's a thought on how I think all of this should go.

I think Mimi has passed too much trouble.
Tooken away from her mother, getting her hands cut from that bast*** that calls himself her father & threaten from this ruthless father that he would kill her second best & only friend ( Jeff ) if she doesn't do something evil.

I think that or Grim Jr. goes to her and shields her with his body from his mothers wrath & screaming out to stop ( maybe transforming himself ), or Minimandy sees, by looking deep in mimi's eyes, that there's something wrong in how mimi's actying.
From there Grim Jr. asks Mimi what's wrong, she pinchs his cheeks, they understand eachother & he discovers what's wrong ( or near enough, since Mimi doesn't talk ).
When so happens they all go save Jeff & kick the s*** out of that bada** bast*** of Mimi's father.
After all, I'm quite shure Grim would be delighted to do that last thing, when he discovers who this is ( maybe thinking about it just looking at Mimi ).

Minimandy probably loves her brother over brotherhood, but she's smart enought, from what Grim Jr. said & what is happening ( also she's always connected to him ) to understand that Mimi is doing all of this for a reason ( which is trying to protect Jeff ).   

Do you remember what Mimi draw on the map ? do you remember that she was crying from the moment she entered the fortress ?

Mimi is the victim in this whole chapter, she doesn't deserve what happened to her & she needs to be helped.

I realy hope Mimi could get some releaf from all of this...
She could be helped & after everything's finished go to find her mother/her mother's grave ( we don't know what happend to her ).
If her mother's alive she could stay with her, if not she could live along with Grim, Mandy etc. or find her place in the world ( maybe re-encountering Grim Jr. or someone ) and in such case give a last pinch to Jr. cheeck to say goodbye ( maybe also a kiss, who could know ).
Closing sceen on her going away & Jr. deep in his thoughts.

Last option ( the one I prefer less ) is that she doe's something heroic fighting her father ( maybe killing him with some of her mothers powers ), dying & have access to heaven, where before entering her skin goes back to normal & she has her hands back. Always pinch the cheeks of Jr., little kiss & say goodbye to everyone. By saying I mean saying it in words with an angelic voice, wich can make us think why didn't she talk before ? Was she mute ? Did her father "mute" her mutilating her even more ? Or was it the scream of pain when she had her hands cut off that ruined her voice forever living ?
Closing sceen as last one.   

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!