Breaking, Down and Through

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby venom0825 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 am

Gato wrote:
venom0825 wrote:there are worse things to happen to someone then just losing mommy dume ass, so the bitch emo can cry all it wants I dont care about her

Riiiight. Because a little girl can't be emotionally distraught at her mother's (assumed) murder and her subsequent torture under her father. Do you enjoy kicking puppies on the side as well? Or perhaps you like slapping cancer patients in the face.

really dont care if mimi dies already I've wanted the bitch dead ever sence she was portrade as a Uber Badass wanabe, and like I said and you keep ignoring, I've herd worse storys from characters that are not total assholes like mimi is, so Im not going to feel sorry for the bitch deal with it

p.s: about the puppie and patient coment fuck you Im not that heart less you ass
no hope

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 am

venom0825 wrote:
Gato wrote:
venom0825 wrote:there are worse things to happen to someone then just losing mommy dume ass, so the bitch emo can cry all it wants I dont care about her

Riiiight. Because a little girl can't be emotionally distraught at her mother's (assumed) murder and her subsequent torture under her father. Do you enjoy kicking puppies on the side as well? Or perhaps you like slapping cancer patients in the face.

really dont care if mimi dies already I've wanted the bitch dead ever sence she was portrade as a Uber Badass wanabe, and like I said and you keep ignoring, I've herd worse storys from characters that are not total assholes like mimi is, so Im not going to feel sorry for the bitch deal with it

p.s: about the puppie and patient coment fuck you Im not that heart less you ass

Your comments are proving otherwise.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:37 am

He's a pretty transparent flamer, Gato. Definitely not worth your time

Postby venom0825 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 am

oh boo who, Im not being nice today, cry me a fucking river like mimi bitch over there if you so interested
no hope

Postby venom0825 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:He's a pretty transparent flamer, Gato. Definitely not worth your time

your mother bitch how that for time
no hope

Postby venom0825 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 am

I dont care for anyone I gave my opinion any who didnt like it go suck it
Last edited by venom0825 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
no hope

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:58 am

I don't think they would either but maybe get her close to death as a kid... well again o.O cause god knows what HIMdid to her to make her a demon that moans from pain

Also
asshole stop commenting seriously 3 in a row you retarded or something and not see the edit button?
you I bet are a lil boy whose balls just drop and found out what the naughty words are and are spouting off trying to think you're bad ass, threw comments on a website, I bet in life you're a lil goody two shoe dick sucker. Shut up. for the love of what ever god, you're acting like a kid whose mad cause no one liked him. piss off
Last edited by favnrrdgrrl10 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:He's a pretty transparent flamer, Gato. Definitely not worth your time

I suppose I fell for it. Oh well, it was fun abusing him at least.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby venom0825 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 am

Gato wrote:

I suppose I fell for it. Oh well, it was fun abusing him at least.

weak
no hope

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am

I promise you all this is the only time I will say this to poster venom0825. All subsequent attempts to troll and/or flame will be ignored by myself, and I recommend, all other posters:

venom, you only have 15 posts and you've already given other posters so many reasons to dislike you:
- you swear (which is not cool)
- you insult others (doubly not cool, and against the anti-Flame forum rule)
- you insult characters, ignoring that some of them are some posters' favourites (which is an excellent way to get on people's *hit lists)
- you double (and did I see right, triple?) post, violating another forum rule.
Please take my advice and desist from these and similar actions, before a Moderator does catch and ban you. There are far worse things than accepting other people's opinions for what they are: opinions.

These boards purpose are so fans can react to the relevant page. So just like Mother always said, "if you've not got anything nice to say eat all your greens so your brother doesn't beat you up." Or something like that.

Now, just so I'm contributing something to the actual discussion, I already pointed to the possibility that Mimi will turn on Mandy and the others with an emotionall-enhanced round of demonic blasts or blows. What if she actually finds her yelling cathartic, and subsequently de-powers somewhat, given how she generally keeps her emotions tamped down?
A Page Flipper

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:20 pm

It would be interesting to see if she did indeed transform back into her human form. I can't help but wonder what Mandy would do.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Knowing Mandy, most likely she would knock Mimi flat and step on the back of her neck until her shoe hit the floor.

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Again proving that violence is always an answer to anything.

Postby venom0825 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

fin Xi-1 I'll play nice, but I really really dont care if everyone in snafu hates me, if people want to send me hate mail I say go head, I dont need friend I dont care so all of you hate me as much as you want
no hope

Postby grimpowersugarbabe » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm

hi im new and i am already in love with snafu, which would be why i signed up for it, but ive got to say that grim tales and powerpuff girls (in that order) are my fave on here. :Dexter: and :Blossom: all the way w00t

thank you venom. i want to give you a high five. :bird:

also one question about the new page of grim tales.
what is that thing that is coming out of mimis chest?! o.O

Postby Unlimited » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 pm

grimpowersugarbabe wrote:also one question about the new page of grim tales.

There's nothing coming out of her chest.
If you're referring to that yellow/gold part then that, my friend, is Mandy's hair.
Memento mori

Postby venom0825 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

grimpowersugarbabe wrote:hi im new and i am already in love with snafu, which would be why i signed up for it, but ive got to say that grim tales and powerpuff girls (in that order) are my fave on here. :Dexter: and :Blossom: all the way w00t

thank you venom. i want to give you a high five. :bird:

also one question about the new page of grim tales.

:bird: tell it to someone that cares
no hope

Postby Imosa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Wow, you people need to read each others posts better. Let me just cut this off at the head.
venom0825 wrote:yes mimi scream like the emo you are its not like there are other people with worst life shit then you
-_-
Never did venom say that being torn from your mothers arms was not a bad thing. He's just pointing out that there are worse things in life and mixing in a little personal hatred for the character.
I happen to agree. If the worst thing that happened in your life was being separated from your mother, that's a little weak, on the scale of bad things that can happen in your life. I mean she doesn't even go through an internal struggle or anything. In fact, Mimi being separated from her mother seems so underwhelming to me that I feel there must be more too it.

Postby konata50 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:23 pm

wow was sad i wonder which of many deaths blossom could have possibly had eaten or cut in half thank god it did not show that but i guess Mimi is going super Mimi now :3 more little cute violent demon girl
they cant stop the power of loli :3 that easily
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Imosa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 am

konata50 wrote:wow was sad i wonder which of many deaths blossom could have possibly had eaten or cut in half thank god it did not show that but i guess Mimi is going super Mimi now :3 more little cute violent demon girl
they cant stop the power of loli :3 that easily

I'll just point out that we don't know what Blossom's fate is.
Incidentally if Blossom did die I might understand Mimi's plight a bit more, but Bleedman decided not to share that information.

Postby Gato » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I would think it would be safe to assume Blossom is dead, based on Grim's dialogue at the start of the flashback, and the fact that there has been absolutely no rescue attempt at all.

Postby Imosa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Gato wrote:I would think it would be safe to assume Blossom is dead, based on Grim's dialogue at the start of the flashback, and the fact that there has been absolutely no rescue attempt at all.
Who would attempt to rescue her?

Postby Gato » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Blossom, would she be alive. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my last post, I meant a rescue attempt on Mimi.

Postby konata50 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:37 pm

im happy to be able to read this again my internet was gone 3 weeks cause everythings getting to expensive for lower middle class and poor families to keep...anyway i wonder how HIM got so powerful to kill the PPG and all others i guess they just made him easy to beat in the cartoons due to being a kids show im guessing HIM is satan or makes satan look like a sardine lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm

I ask myself if Jack 'O Lantern will make an appearance, since he is the only one along with Eris who has't appeared yet. But if he appears Demongo must also appear of course and maybe the Flying Dutchman.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!