Breaking, Down and Through

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby shenmillion » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 am

lol he stick up his middle finger AND WAT BLOSSOM MARRY HIM REALLY SHE SMART ,NOT MARRRY A BAD GUY wow tuf life for blossom
offline
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby shenmillion » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 am

hahaha the horror and stick up its middle finger
offline
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby shenmillion » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 am

wow dat loud
offline
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby peanut735 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 am

yo shenmillion, soooo many peoples allready told u bout posting more than once! so hit the damn edit button!
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.
offline
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 pm
Location: Nerdfighteria!
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Shinigami Grimson » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 pm

My eyes hurt :'( Where's a mod when you need one.
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby grimjr_1234567890 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Im starting to think shenmillion is a troll so someone hand mods a banhammer
No matter how hard it gets... just push though... and bitch make me a sammich!

check out my story here (if you want to): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51576
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Los Angeles,Califormia
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Broketoon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:Did anyone else notice when she screamed that the glass crack that contained a PSOne, a ticket, and a wikipedia page?


One of two posible tickets, cant read what it says...
1) Willy Wonka golden ticket
2) The ticket from Last Action Hero...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Laser Sausage » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 pm



:twisted:

I have to agree with everyone making comments that Grim JR will do something in this situation it would totally be un Grim JR like not to, however I can't see JR just going over to hug her that just seems too easy, honestly I can see it going 2 ways ...

1. Grim JR interrupts the seizing of mimi by the guards and pain thus defying his parents& pissing off both mandy and minnie (because he's standing up for mimi) leading to a confrontational argument that could escalate between him and family unless mandy backs down, either way JR decides to stick up for Mimi and poses as a barricade against the guards XD this is the plot line I seriously hope it follows (as it could show that mandy isn't heartless and does show signs of caring for her kids).

or & personally I see this being most likely

2. Grim JR bites his tongue allowing Mimi to be taken to the dungeon & then later pays her a visit to make sure she's ok & get a run down of events so far to do with jeff, after that I see him informing her that he'll help and plans on breaking her out of the dungeons later on XD


offline
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby shenmillion » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:54 pm

wow blossom is craz y to marry him the evil villan
offline
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Grusnoid » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Mandy, 100% pure Renegade.
offline
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:46 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby bAkU » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:47 pm

mandy looks so badass...(and sexy), im sure shes about to do something sick!
    I think, therefore you are...but at the end, never knows BeST.

    Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:11 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby venom0825 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 pm

yes mimi scream like the emo you are its not like there are other people with worst life shit then you
-_-
no hope
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Gato » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah, because having yourself ripped out of your mother's arms and watching the people trying to protect you die horribly is nothing. :roll:
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby venom0825 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:54 am

Gato wrote:Yeah, because having yourself ripped out of your mother's arms and watching the people trying to protect you die horribly is nothing. :roll:



I've see far worst
no hope
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 am

Maybe...maybe Blossom comes back again to save Mimi from her jail. cause we don't know if she is dead.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Gato » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:05 am

venom0825 wrote:
Gato wrote:Yeah, because having yourself ripped out of your mother's arms and watching the people trying to protect you die horribly is nothing. :roll:



I've see far worst


Really? You're comparing yourself to a comic. Fail.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby toacokalockadaka » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Seriously, I didn't see this page at all, so when I went to put in my two cents to the latest PPGD page and everyone was mentioning Mimi's scream I was like, "Wut? Did I miss something?"

But yeah, Mandy is about as angry as...damn, there is no comparison, hide yo kids and hide yo' wife o_o

And my theory on Mimi's scream: She was mad as fuck that her evil ass dad killed everyone she had love for (including Jeff the Spider. Did anyone NOT read the page in which he was hung upside down and decapitated? Mimi was in a straight jacket and was forced to watch the entire ordeal, I feel as if everyone seems to have forgotten that) her and just had to break this self imposed silence and just HAD to let it all out. You guys seem to forget the fact that she's still a little girl. A living being. She may not be human (her mother is a science experiment and her father is the personification of the devil. Follow me, people), but she still has emotions.

Do you really need powers to scream at the top of your lungs? And before anyone says "Yes, you do. because she shattered glass", realize that ordinary (Keyword: Ordinary) people who work out their voice box and windpipes can do that as well.

So once again, it wasn't her powers that did that, she's overly emotional. Or at least that's what I think.
offline
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby venom0825 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Gato wrote:
venom0825 wrote:
Gato wrote:Yeah, because having yourself ripped out of your mother's arms and watching the people trying to protect you die horribly is nothing. :roll:



I've see far worst


Really? You're comparing yourself to a comic. Fail.


when the hell did I compared myself with the comic moron
no hope
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Gato » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:48 pm

venom0825 wrote:
Gato wrote:
venom0825 wrote:
Really? You're comparing yourself to a comic. Fail.


when the hell did I compared myself with the comic moron


When you claim to have seen worse than a fictional character in a webcomic, dipshit.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby peanut735 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm

....k.....this is uhhhhh..... gets worse when i reread.... SOOO SAD THAT DEXTERS NOT IN HERE YET!
oh and....ya know, blossom and mimi, but dexters AWESOME!
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.
offline
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 pm
Location: Nerdfighteria!
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby venom0825 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:14 pm

there are worse things to happen to someone then just losing mommy dume ass, so the bitch emo can cry all it wants I dont care about her
no hope
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Gato » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 pm

venom0825 wrote:there are worse things to happen to someone then just losing mommy dume ass, so the bitch emo can cry all it wants I dont care about her


Riiiight. Because a little girl can't be emotionally distraught at her mother's (assumed) murder and her subsequent torture under her father. Do you enjoy kicking puppies on the side as well? Or perhaps you like slapping cancer patients in the face.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Damn! What's with all the smack talk?! I thought we were suppose to talk about the page?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Smack talk I think is like one of the biggest things on here but I will agree gato.


Anyways
wonder how this will turn out maybe Mimi is locked the kids are sent to their rooms and Minnie gets to sleep in bed with Jr like promised but his mind is else where and sneaks to Mimi and Minnie wakes up to follow him.
I don't think Mandy will kill Mimi she's all about power and this lil demon child showed how bad she is Mandy will see her more of a tool and a waste to get rid of but deft have to punish her and have to go after HIM since he just pisses her off.
Or my creativity is totally wrong. xD either way can't wait to see how Many will go to HIM since that will be an epic show down.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: Cross Road
Gender: None specified

Re: Breaking, Down and Through

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:17 am

I don't think they'd kill off Mimi, she's too important of a character.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests