So....anybody here plays fusionfall?

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

So....anybody here plays fusionfall?

Postby GrimSenior44 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 pm

I started playing a couple years ago but stopped when the travel to past became free since my computer from back then couldn't handle it and I simply got stuck.But now with my laptop I can finally play it once more and did, I am on my third character and yes I am making more of them before leveling the first one up to the level cap.Why?I do have a good reason, somehow I got blocked when the unity web player plugin crashed in the middle of me getting to a ressurect em.So until CN tehnical support team solves this problem I am on my other two characters.

Stuck and first ever character:powerful zeke(I hate myself for not writing the first letters big back then)
Alternate characters at the moment:Samurai Shadowsonata&Lord Von Creed.

Re: So....anybody here plays fusionfall?

Postby Mathias » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Doubtful. At least not anyone who may come into this sub-forum.

Postby GrimSenior44 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

What sub-forum do you recommend then?I was pretty sure this was a game-talk section, MMOs and MMORPGs are also a kind of games.

Postby Mathias » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes, but that is not my point. Not many people come into Clan Snafu and the few who do don't play that game. PPG might be a better place to ask. I don't know about posting a thread about it, but maybe in a comic discussion thread, you could advertise this thread and ask people to come view it?

Return to Snafu Gaming