Not Up to Snuff

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Not Up to Snuff

Postby Gato » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 am

No, Krest, they're still in the 1st grade.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 am

JMBCHIEF wrote:One thing I'd like to point out other than that this is a confusing mess. Anyone notice that this entire flashback bears strong resemblence to the PPG episode "Speed Demon" in which the girls race but go too fast too a future ruled by HIM? And how they go back is going extremely fast again. So maybe this horrible future will be changed. And if that happens we could all read PPG D knowing that nightmare will never come to be. Oh and on another note, where's the Justice League? And AMAZO appeared in PPG D and he is unstoppable( as seen in JLU)

I'd also mentioned that in previous pages. Look at the background of these scenes, all the buildings are broken just like in Speed Demon and HIM transforms into a giant monster similar to in Speed Demon.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby silvercover » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:49 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:
JMBCHIEF wrote:One thing I'd like to point out other than that this is a confusing mess. Anyone notice that this entire flashback bears strong resemblence to the PPG episode "Speed Demon" in which the girls race but go too fast too a future ruled by HIM? And how they go back is going extremely fast again. So maybe this horrible future will be changed. And if that happens we could all read PPG D knowing that nightmare will never come to be. Oh and on another note, where's the Justice League? And AMAZO appeared in PPG D and he is unstoppable( as seen in JLU)

I'd also mentioned that in previous pages. Look at the background of these scenes, all the buildings are broken just like in Speed Demon and HIM transforms into a giant monster similar to in Speed Demon.

then, like discussed before, its possible that this was just an alternate version of events due to something someone did in the PPGD universe.

its also possible like how we got drax(according to some people) in AB even though as we saw and learned from grim that the dexter of the past isnt like that at all(from the page when he commented about megavile).
unless of course we learn that drax is actually dexter who went insane/crazy since blossom left him(as some people speculate).

Postby dothedamn » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 am

mimi her father is him and mother is blossom
junior his mother is mandy and may be his father is DEXTER

Postby HikariV » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 am

Did Mandy just call Blossom a 'dumb blond'? :?

Blossom is a red-head.

Postby JMBCHIEF » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 pm

I just hope that all this crap is fixed. And I am getting sick of this Dexter/HIM speculation. He was a gay devil thing in the original PPG show. It's kind of far fetched to think it would be Dexter, He's a demon (possibly the devil) nothing other then that. And seriously, WHERE'S THE JUSTICE LEAGUE AND AMAZO! :?

Postby shenmillion » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm

mandy caled bubble a dumd blond wow she meen i guess she 190 years old cuz of her long hair

Postby HikariV » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Bubbles wasn't even mentioned. Grim said 'You could of helped her. She was your friend.' He was talking about Blossom.

And BTW Blossom and HIM?! It had to be rape or something; there's no way she'd have a child with her nemisis any other way.

Postby shadowilinise » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 pm

I believe I can tell how blossom died...

HIM got her in his claw and "CRAAAACK!" cut in half and mimi sees mom blossom fall in two pieces...

:'(
WE ARE ALL CRAZY, EVEN IF THINK YOU AREN'T THAT MEANS YOU ARE!

Postby cod3mass » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 pm

yay love grim tales its the best cant wait for the next part to come out

Postby Hazardous Harry » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 am

Well I for one have had enough of this soppy support for Blossom and her like. HIM is clearly the sort of strong parent figure Mimi needs at the moment. Doesn't anyone know that mutiliating the kid and killing her friends in front of her is the only way to ensure a healthy childhood?

VOTE FOR HIM, FATHER OF THE YEAR!

"Better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred years as a sheep." -Italian Proverb

"Endure and Prevail." -Motto of Polish Hussars

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:I've done a lot, drunk or not lol

Location: I come from the Land Down Under! Where women glow and men plunder!

Postby ReaperGal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 am

'dumb blonde'?

Blossom's a redhead not a blonde...or does she mean bubbles?
ReaperGal "a fan of many things"

Deviantart user:sunny0295

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:13 pm

silvercover wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:

then, like discussed before, its possible that this was just an alternate version of events due to something someone did in the PPGD universe.

its also possible like how we got drax(according to some people) in AB even though as we saw and learned from grim that the dexter of the past isnt like that at all(from the page when he commented about megavile).
unless of course we learn that drax is actually dexter who went insane/crazy since blossom left him(as some people speculate).

I just think that Dexter went insane or something since I saw in the AB comic also that he thought about Dee Dee's dead, I also don't think Bleed would create a character that is parallel or something.

To some other people: the dumb blond Mandy was talking about was Bubbles since Mandy hang out with her a lot in PPGD and Dexter can't be Grim Jr's dead since Grim Jr. has brown hair and Dexter orange hair. The one that comes close to be Juniors father is Timmy Turner (his godparents are also Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda)

Postby HikariV » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Timmy Turner and Mandy?! I can't picture that ever happening. Love FOP, but no way...

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 pm

HikariV wrote:Timmy Turner and Mandy?! I can't picture that ever happening. Love FOP, but no way...

I know it was just a weird thought of me, but it must be someone with brown hair. Well, if you mix a blond one with an orange one could you get brown? or if you mix blond with black?

Postby JMBCHIEF » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Timmy Turner?! Ok now we're realy thinking outside the the box. Ok.........SORA ;)

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:32 pm

First, I'd like to remind everyone that PPGD and GT are not connected to each other. They have some of the same characters, but different storylines. They are, in other words, alternate universes. They are only connected as parts of SNAFUverse, as shown in (I think) Ever After when Junior and Minnie accidentally unleash a Dark Bad.

Second, is HIM really that overpowering that he can make it look like Blossom is barely fighting back? From the context of the conversation between Grim and Mandy it's safe to say that Blossom is all-but dead. I'd never seen a Powerpuff who didn't user her powers before. Not visibly, anyway.

Finally, for the one who commented on FusionFall: The whole storyline that takes place in the Future was based on Planet Fuse absorbing much of CN's Earth before the Hero even joins the story due to DeeDee's usual meddling in Dexter's laboratory (or in Dexter's Laboratory). When the Hero joins the battle, the big battle at Hero's Hollow has already been fought and lost, with most of the heroes dying there as a result of Cheese's affinity for pushing buttons (combined with the power of the larger Doom Striders on Fuse's side). Buttercup was not there because she was knocked unconscious in a battle with Mojo Jojo before Planet Fuse's invasion. After such a huge and disastrous battle it's understandable that most of the heroes would already be dead. The same can be said for the situation against HIM here.

The beginning for FusionFall has since changed from the Future to training as a Plumber at a Null Void facility. By now they've fixed the bugs they had with it, but unfortunately that also means you do not encounter Buttercup until you actually find her in Marquee Row. It also means you do not get the same Nanos to start -- nor any further opportunities to fight Bad Max (an extra-large Skull Squisher) or Don Doom (a large Doom Strider). The change does reflect how many players have experience defeating Fuse, myself included.

Here, though, Blossom does not have any Nanos to boost herself with against HIM. Like I said, it's sounding like she's about to be bitten off.
A Page Flipper

Postby JMBCHIEF » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:44 pm

@Xi-1 , Though I am starting to wish they weren't connected, I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed and obviously shown to be in the same universe. Even though things here did screw up PPG D.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Do I have to draw you a picture? The two are alternate realities. At some point in the past, one or more decisions were made differently in the timeline, leading to a split in actually you know what, better members have had this discussion so now isn't worth my time.

Postby JMBCHIEF » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Ok ok. So they aren't in the same universe, just this is an alternate reality. I just want to make sure.

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:36 pm

BeeAre and Gridles have mentioned just that point on Bleedman's behalf. Multiple times.
A Page Flipper

Postby super goku16 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:35 am

i wish goku was in this. he give Him a run for his money. and how did blossom ever dated Him in the first place? and is bubbles is the traitor that grim spoke of? and what about dexter is he even still alive.

Postby super goku16 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 pm

you know i was reading this while i was listening to breaking Benjamin: home, and like my hair just stood up. i thought i was transforming into a super saiyan or something

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!