Not Up to Snuff

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Not Up to Snuff

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 am

andred akusoul wrote:...

This post is more than useless. Posts need to be on-topic and more than one word long.
Please don't do this again or you may have to have a chat with a moderator.

Postby Markulin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 pm

yellowppg wrote:Did anyone noticed that the glove Grim is holding is the same that Dexter is using at ''Older and Wiser?''

Well would you look at that! Seems like Dexter had something to do with the death of blossom after all (Just like I said)

I can't wait to see how Mimmi will react once she recovers from that vision. Then again - maybe she won't? Anything is possible with Bleedman.
what is he doing with that scy...

Postby Gato » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Markulin wrote:
yellowppg wrote:Did anyone noticed that the glove Grim is holding is the same that Dexter is using at ''Older and Wiser?''

Well would you look at that! Seems like Dexter had something to do with the death of blossom after all (Just like I said)

I can't wait to see how Mimmi will react once she recovers from that vision. Then again - maybe she won't? Anything is possible with Bleedman.

That is Hoss Delgado's prosthetic hand.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Feldrain » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Ah, The flashback is finally ending. I'm glad. I'm eager to find out how Jr reacts to this little turn of events. Although is this what is really going to happen to the PPG crew when they grow old? How depressing... :unsure:

Postby TJ0001 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

wow........XD
naruto vs sasuke. :D

Postby Grusnoid » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Just getting to the best part huh? Well it's been really good up to this point, I'm interested to see the best part now.

Postby TJ0001 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:49 pm

this is simply a memory from mimi right? and in this vision blossom is an adult. how far into the future IS GT? and what did grim mean when he said mandy couldve helped her? maybe i missed something. idk. i apologize for double posting for those of you who really...cant stand double posting.
naruto vs sasuke. :D

Postby SPF » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:06 pm

You got to be f*cking kidding me!
THAT'S IT? THE END OF THE FLASHBACK?!?!?!?! BUT THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! WHO WAS THE FRIGGIN' TRAITOR?! WHAT WAS MIMI'S FEAR?! HOW DID BLOSSOM AND HIM... AUGHHH!
SOME ONE EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby stratus » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

well mandy can deny it but billy was her friend, so thats at least 1 friend.

SPF wrote:You got to be
f*cking kidding me!
THAT'S IT? THE END OF THE FLASHBACK?!?!?!?! BUT THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! WHO WAS THE FRIGGIN' TRAITOR?! WHAT WAS MIMI'S FEAR?! HOW DID BLOSSOM AND HIM... AUGHHH!
SOME ONE EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the tragic events of that day was Her fear. everything else I have no idea

TJ0001 wrote:this is simply a memory from mimi right? and in this vision blossom is an adult. how far into the future IS GT? and what did grim mean when he said mandy couldve helped her? maybe i missed something. idk. i apologize for double posting for those of you who really...cant stand double posting.
grim tales was siad to be about 30 years after ppgd. and when maybe when grim said mandy could of helped she probably was aware of all that stuff happening in mega ville but didnt care.

Postby DarkzeroProjects » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:00 pm

hmmph, Im not impressed about mandy's cold comment. >:( however, it be off her character if she was showing any care or concern of anyone, instead of being cruel the way she is.:roll:

Postby JMBCHIEF » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Ok while I like the story, this kind of F's up PPGD. Cause now we know that everybody dies, even the strongest heroes( the Powerpuff girls) I mean come on. Spoiler alert. I am now hoping that this past is changed. :(

Postby SageGod101 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 pm

I don't believe this...it can't end this way...it just can't... :'(
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby KidDeath » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Blossom is blond? I thought she was a RED head :D

Postby shenmillion » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 pm

hey wat happen to dexter and blossom i want some love storys
:down:

Postby Unlimited » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm

KidDeath wrote:Blossom is blond? I thought she was a RED head :D

Referring to Bubbles, maybe?
Memento mori

Postby Mintberry_Crunch » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Ladies and gentlemen asking about Dexter, I think the answer is pretty obvious. They stopped dating. Elementary School relationships don't really last. I imagine by the time shit hit the fan and the world ended they were probably just old friends. Meaning that Blossom could have easily bedded Him.

My theory for why:
The PPG are barely human. I doubt that they could produce offspring with a normal person. That being said, with Blossom's Mom clock ticking, she probably struck a deal with Him so that she could have a child. Now that deal is severely biting her in the ass.

As for Bubble's involvement? No idea. Maybe the blond thing is a typo or perhaps Blossom just adopted Mimi and she's reall Bubble's kid. Or maybe Bubbles sacrificed her neice to Him for ???Profit???

No idea, but I think it's more likely the former than the latter two.

Postby Miyiuiki » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Wait... who is the blonde? Because Blossom is definitely not a blonde...

Postby Superfighter91 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Its possible that HIM is a corrupted Dexter.

Postby Shinigami Grimson » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

This is all Dora's fault. She was someone Mandy actually considered a friend. I'd figure Buttercup and Mandy would at least get along :/ I keep hearing about "Afterbirth"; what is it?
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End

Postby shadownerd221 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Shinigami Grimson wrote:This is all Dora's fault. She was someone Mandy actually considered a friend. I'd figure Buttercup and Mandy would at least get along :/ I keep hearing about "Afterbirth"; what is it?

It's a sequel to this comic.

Postby JMBCHIEF » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:34 pm

You know what? The more I think about everyone dying in this and this being in the future of PPG D, the more I wish this was out of continuity. It just kinda ticks me off to know all of this is their fate. In a way, no offense, this feels like a big middle finger to the PPG D fans. :unsure:

Postby Krest » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Mintberry_Crunch wrote:Ladies and gentlemen asking about Dexter, I think the answer is pretty obvious. They stopped dating. Elementary School relationships don't really last. I imagine by the time shit hit the fan and the world ended they were probably just old friends. Meaning that Blossom could have easily bedded Him.

My theory for why:
The PPG are barely human. I doubt that they could produce offspring with a normal person. That being said, with Blossom's Mom clock ticking, she probably struck a deal with Him so that she could have a child. Now that deal is severely biting her in the ass.

As for Bubble's involvement? No idea. Maybe the blond thing is a typo or perhaps Blossom just adopted Mimi and she's reall Bubble's kid. Or maybe Bubbles sacrificed her neice to Him for ???Profit???

No idea, but I think it's more likely the former than the latter two.

They were in middle school.

This is an "Intermission". GT:AB will end when this Intermission series ends.

I also think Bubbles is the mother. Blossom being the mother was only hinted at. Raven said "her mom will kick your ass" but she didn't specifically say that Blossom was the mother. Bubbles' death was not confirmed. She could come in at any moment. The only thing against that is how Mimi has a pink powerpuff aura, but it could actually just be "light red" because of being half-demon. Scratch that. The titles of two pages do prove that Blossom is the mother. Oops. :P

Though everyone thinks that Dexter didn't have a lasting impact on Blossom, do note that Blossom - though smart - wasn't really too much of a geek until she was with Dexter. I doubt she would continue on that path if it was just a short phase. I do like the possession/corruption idea, but it could or could not be Dexter.

One other thing to note, guys, is that Fusionfall - made by CN - has everyone die as well. Buttercup is the last PPG until you lose contact with her. So atleast Bleedman has Mandy and some others surviving contrary to Fusionfall eradicating EVERYONE.

HIM in the first panel is TOTALLY using Dexter's personality/manner. Anyone notice that?
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Andres1994 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 pm

I love this comic esen

Him as a great demon with Blossom and Mimi in their claws and separating them both crying one more than the other and Mimi red in the center of his nightmare.

I came to the soul :sosad:

Postby JMBCHIEF » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 pm

One thing I'd like to point out other than that this is a confusing mess. Anyone notice that this entire flashback bears strong resemblence to the PPG episode "Speed Demon" in which the girls race but go too fast too a future ruled by HIM? And how they go back is going extremely fast again. So maybe this horrible future will be changed. And if that happens we could all read PPG D knowing that nightmare will never come to be. Oh and on another note, where's the Justice League? And AMAZO appeared in PPG D and he is unstoppable( as seen in JLU)

Postby stratus » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Miyiuiki wrote:Wait... who is the blonde? Because Blossom is definitely not a blonde...

its a refrefernce to bubbles becuase in ppgd bubbles and mandy often hang out together. like a sugar and spice duo.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=201
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=61
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=160
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=62
so this is hinting that she never cared about her and also hinting that ppgd and grim tales are the same reality/universe.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!