Big Daddy

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Big Daddy

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 am

I think he seduced Blossom, but in Afterbirth it is shown that Dexter has also turned evil into an alternate form Drax. Maybe that will have some connections to this
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Gato » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 am

It was rape. Him is too badass to do anything less.

On a side note, I too, enjoyed the Deezee cameo.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby mosama » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Shinigami Grimson wrote:I had to double-take when I saw that super sexy Deezee nipple piercing. I wonder what Zibee's doing.

Zibee's getting jealous and wants to steal HIM's latest fashion accessory!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby LiL-ReaperBoy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Nipple piercing? Well it is HIM after all
Hell Hath No Fury...? Then wait till they meet me!

Postby Grusnoid » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Gato wrote:It was rape. Him is too badass to do anything less.

On a side note, I too, enjoyed the Deezee cameo.

Yeah that's pretty dark, but I wouldn't doubt it. Only problem is it is really hard, to write a traumatizing event like rape, and not have it destroy a story. So even though it would make sense, rape is something most writers avoid like the plague.

Postby darknessvandeath » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 pm

i can tell that HIM is hell raising mad!!!

note to HIM: JUST F*CKING DIE
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby TheParrotGod » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I have silently read and watched these comics for the past 5 years, I want to say now I figured out that blossom was the mother several panels earlier, but the one thing I'm almost completely sure of is Blossom will not die and judging by her reaction, she'll probably willingly toss Mimi to her father. She's an unwanted burden on Blossom's life and was probably thrust there by Him posing as Dexter. Remember the Hand of Horus doesn't always show what's actually true or what has actually happened. It may really be her worst nightmare, but I think for a child, her nightmare may have been distorted or truly been her mother abandoning her. I'm not envisioning an actual fight between Him and Blossom. Just her quietly handing over her daughter and turning her back on them. The past few pages she has done nothing but grab her daughter and hold her. She did not lift a finger to do anything for Raven or anyone else or even give them heed beyond a horrified expression. As if she had gift wrapped her daughter by letting her roam unattended out and freely in a dilapidated city like it was normal. It almost looked like it was Him's Weekend Pick up for the girl in a twisted way. Maybe she didn't want to watch her daughter go. But I don't think there will be a fight here.

Postby daviso452 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I think he seduced Blossom, but in Afterbirth it is shown that Dexter has also turned evil into an alternate form Drax. Maybe that will have some connections to this

You obviously have not been keeping up. That is not Dexter. Drax comes from a different universe altogether

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 pm

This Drax is like a mirror version of Dexter. Almost like the Powerpunks to the Powerpuffs right?

Postby Midnight08 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 am

oh, come on. that is just wrong. you killed two hero's for what? NOTHING!!! and next, its going to end with after a kick ass battle, HIM winning, taking the girl, ripping off her hands and attaching claws.....Death, do your damn business, and KILL that red A**HOLE!!!!!!

Postby Sigment » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 am

Since almost everyone's discussing the flashback that Mimi is experiencing, I'd like to ask a question. What do you expect to actually happen when everyone is returned to Grim Castle (or whatever it's called)? Among the possibilities I've considered are Mimi in the fetal position, bawling her eyes out and unable to move (sorry if that sounds harsh), and the idea of after reliving that nightmare, deciding to ask the Grim family, and possibly Dark Danny if he even cares, to help her get revenge on Him for everyone that he slaughtered.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby AKoolPopTart » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 am

FUS RO DAH!
"When you can't walk, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, you find someone to carry you." ~Zoey
http://poptart117.deviantart.com/

Postby Gato » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am

Midnight08 wrote:oh, come on. that is just wrong. you killed two hero's for what? NOTHING!!! and next, its going to end with after a kick ass battle, HIM winning, taking the girl, ripping off her hands and attaching claws.....Death, do your damn business, and KILL that red A**HOLE!!!!!!

It's a flashback, all of this has all ready happened. Besides, even if Grim and family could interact with it, it's not his business. Lastly, Him killed two heroes for "nothing" because he could. That is his nature.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:20 am

daviso452 wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:I think he seduced Blossom, but in Afterbirth it is shown that Dexter has also turned evil into an alternate form Drax. Maybe that will have some connections to this

You obviously have not been keeping up. That is not Dexter. Drax comes from a different universe altogether

I did but since Afterbirth hasn't been released in English yet I can't read it so I thought it was an alter ego of Dexter
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Unlimited » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I did but since Afterbirth hasn't been released in English yet I can't read it so I thought it was an alter ego of Dexter

Has not been released in English?
Ya sure...?
Memento mori

Postby Broketoon » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Xi-1 wrote:George R.R. Martin called with an important message: no one is 'too important to die.' No one. Hm. Big guy looks kind of peeved, and Mimi has the right ideas... but has Blossom ever run from a fight? To quote one of Optimus Prime's favourite lines, "one shall stand, and one shall fall." Man, but they used that line in every movie. And in the newer series.

Dont forget them Killing off Chewbacca in Vector Prime <3...

noone is safe from a writer witha story line to tell.

Postby kokichan » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 pm

O.O I see te of Him and its weird. o.O so yeeeaaaa........ LOLZ :mrgreen:
I have a fire in ME that i dont understand,but all I know is if I get mad..... THE WORLD WILL COME INTO CHAOS!

Postby kokichan » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Sorry......REMAKE OF COMMENT!......: O.O I see te nipples of Him and its weird so yeeeaaaa........ lolz :mrgreen:
I have a fire in ME that i dont understand,but all I know is if I get mad..... THE WORLD WILL COME INTO CHAOS!

Postby HB791 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:56 am

Grusnoid wrote:Damn. Now I'm having Beelzeboss flashbacks. It isn't too late for Blossom to challenge Him to a rock off is it?

that is if she can find the P.O.D.

Postby shenmillion » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 pm

hello people him said my little family omg did blossom marry him no wonder mimi is a devil and a human and hevens scream

Postby Shygirl » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Why did blossom marry and made a child with Him DX I hope there will be a back story why because they're both arch nemesis! Blossom and her sisters and Him were total rivals and I thought she loved Dexter (though I prefer Brick lol)

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!