Somewhere: OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Somewhere: OOC

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 pm

If you've been lurking, you probably know the general opinion of me. I do hope we can be friends.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm

I do not believe in presumptions, lest you give me a reason to not respect you, you have my unearned respect, nice to meet you.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Thank you. ^_^ I can tell we're gonna be friends.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

RUN, YOS, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

But where are my manners? Welcome, welcome to city 17 the forums!

P.S. my nickname for you is going to be Yos.
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm

So not funny Asmo.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:15 pm

That seems alright Asmo.
I'm Yossarian, I'm Assyrian. And city 17? Is that some reference at the forum being a authoritarian state of some sort?

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey, Yoss, maybe you can help me with some of my RP ideas?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 pm

I'd love to, just shoot me what all you'd like from me via PM. And in other news, intro posted, it seems just about alright, right?

I hope it's not too wordy...

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Sure, I'll send what I have so far.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Also, I will refer to you as Mills, as a nickname from henceforth. I got it because the abbreviation of My_Little_Sister is MLS

and if one were to say MLS as one word it would sound like "Mills" but if you'd prefer the female prenounciation that is fine too. So again I say: nice to meet you Mills/Milly.
Last edited by Yossarian on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

I'd prefer sis but call me what you wish. I'd even happily accept dyke.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I'd rather go with Milly.

:B
Last edited by Yossarian on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:51 pm

If you wish.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm

You wouldn't happen to be a Taurus would you?

Postby InsaneWhisper » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Eeeh... Yoss, normally I'd say to rewrite it so that you appear with the party... but I had planned on some form of a shack/cabin/something to be located soon anyway... . In the future if you want to make a place that wouldn't be an obvious thing in the area (aka hotel in a city is obvious; hut in woods is random/unsure) make sure you check with me first about it.

That aside I would somewhat rather that you write in a bit about the white place at the beginning, and don't forget to edit your newly added information to your character sheet. Also avoid using asterixs (*) for actions, describe them.

Other than that good job. :)
Zee Captain: "Better dig your heels in"
Mr. Snippy: "Why? What?"
Zee Captain: "..."

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Capricorn, why?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 am

Yeah, sorry about that, I read the RP-explanation at the start of this OOC and didn't see anything pertaining to such a thing so I decided to go ahead and write something like that into existence. I surmised doing something as small as that would not have too bad, but I had no idea I was supposed to tell you about it. It won't happen again. As for the other thing...sorry about that too, I simply did it to save some space, it goes back to not wanting to be too wordy...

@Milly: It seems we horned zodiacs all of some similar qualities, quite interesting...

Postby Maru » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

Hey guys. Did I miss any posts? I kinda swore off SNAFU for like a week.
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Yossarian wrote:@Milly: It seems we horned zodiacs all of some similar qualities, quite interesting...

I don't know...
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Code: Decal
Name: (There are NO last names)
Appearance: Large dusky rose eyes
Personality:
Job/Occupation:
Hobby:
Likes/Dislikes:
Magic: (if they use it)
Race:
Class:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Backstory:

Random colour generators are fun!
Last edited by Tragedy_and_Comedy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby InsaneWhisper » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi and welcome! ^__^ Your code can be Decal. Before you post make sure you've read the rules, and in your first post please remember to start in the white place before appearing with the group. At this point that means you can show up with the larger group, Potpourri, Stucco, and any other group I may be forgetting at the moment. Remember to edit any changes into your profile, and you'll be good to go. :)

@Yoss please edit your information into your CS including your code and all characteristics you wrote into your first post. Thanks
Zee Captain: "Better dig your heels in"
Mr. Snippy: "Why? What?"
Zee Captain: "..."

Postby Yossarian » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks for the reminder, that simply slipped my mind!

Postby Iris » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Just trying to figure out what to do atm, once that's sorted out I'll be posting.

Postby Hiroko » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Same here. That, and I've been a little distracted with other things at the moment...I'll try to reply to the RP soon, or at least sometime within the next few days.
The Sentimental One

Postby Villain » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Finally got a post out. While it might not be "raining cake" it certainly is chocolate by his standards.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing