Somewhere: OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Somewhere: OOC

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

So many shy characters... Now I feel like changing personality, just for the sake of diversity...
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Maru » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:39 pm

It's like TWEWY, except almost Every Character Is Neku.
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Mental Clue Bullets

Postby Burnyourhousedown » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:42 pm

I agree, Asmo. Let's bring some bravado to this world.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm

But I already established my character's personality as being overly shy (I kinda modeled her after Fluttershy >.>)... And I've already RP'ed as enough "bravado" characters in the past, I want to try something new.

I was honestly hoping for there to be a mean character that would pick on her, especially since her appearance is so conflicting with her personality. I thrive on conflict :x
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Burnyourhousedown » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Well Snapple might do that. Once he gets more oriented and adjusted to what's going on. Though more just if your character goes on like Shindig and cries and runs around and such.

Postby Maru » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm

My character's actually kinda bubbly sometimes...when she's not going nuts about where she woke up.
My DA
Mental Clue Bullets

Postby Hiroko » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 pm

maru-shadow wrote:It's like TWEWY, except almost Every Character Is Neku.

Yes, this. I love you for this reference.

Anyway...I think that at this point it's kind of forgivable for most of the characters to be shy at this point. They're all barely "born" at this point and are utterly confused as to their surroundings and who they are. Once they come to learn more about themselves, I think their true personalities might come out; or, much like we have the choice to change their appearances should we see fit (whether our characters like the change or not), I think we can change their personalities whenever we want (which would lead to some very confused characters going "Wait, you were all sweet and innocent ten seconds ago. Why are you being a bitch now???").

That might be amusing to watch, actually...
The Sentimental One

Postby Iris » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm

My character over thinks, a bit quirky as well as I'm sure you've all noticed.

Postby Villain » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 pm

InsaneWhisper wrote:Righty-o Burny and Malaria :)

Poor Shindig's a crybaby T.T

Easy for you, Frisbee's a Verbophile (Anything ending with -phile just sounds bad). And Asmo is right, way to many shy people not enough outgoing people.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby icbmalaria » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 am

Yes, too many shy/scared people. You're all acting like you've never existed before. Also, Confetti seems to be bipolar.

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 pm

My_Little_Sister wrote: she knew some of the males were good looking

Off the top of my head:
-Horribley Plague Infested (And disfigured) Knight Guy
-Horribley Burnt (And disfigured) Gentlemen Guy
-Pan, god of music and wildflock Satyr like book reading guy
-Robot guy
-Multi Armed (Literally, BADUM KEESH! I'll be here all night) Amphibious guy

Toffe's standards for good looking must be pretty low, which is understandable since she only has said disfigured people to reference as good looking.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Bolts » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey, hey, hey, you forgot the Jewish Shellfish that doesn't know what a question is.

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Well the Jew doesn't have a body/appearance so I can't put him on the list.

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 pm

She doesn't even have an appearance either.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby InsaneWhisper » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

-Where the hell have you been Whisper?-

Ugh.

Okay first I will admit I was procrastinating for a few days. Sorry about that. But then on THE DAY... the very day I was going to post again I get a call from my mom about my cat Rusty being very very sick. She and my dad were taking him to the animal hospital which was oddly enough about 15 minutes from my school. So when she asked if I wanted to see him I went. He wasn't in good shape and in order to let him stay over night I agreed to pick him up between two of my 3 hour classes (which normally wouldn't be possible because I have a lab btwn the two, but since it was the first week of class it was cancelled). I then proceeded to drive the hour to my normal vet with a spazzing cat and back to school. As you can probably guess I was exhausted and crashed after class that day (and a nice shower since I wasn't able to do it the night before because of the hospital visit).

After that it's been homework out my ears and worrying about my kitty. I'm going home to visit him today, but Mom says he isn't doing well still and we're dealing with the strong possibility that he may die soon.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, go ahead and be annoyed that I was procrastinating originally, but I do have a reason for the continued lack of posting. If some of you aren't really attached to animals I guess you still won't understand, but I really do love my kitty and he's been with us since 2001. We knew he was getting on in years but he should have had a couple more left at least and this hasn't been easy.

I figured I needed to get an explanation out before people assumed the RP was dead - it's not. I'll try to get back in the swing of things as soon as I can (two quizzes Tuesday (tomorrow), after that I should HOPEFULLY be able to post).

Blargh,
-Whisper
Zee Captain: "Better dig your heels in"
Mr. Snippy: "Why? What?"
Zee Captain: "..."

Postby Asmodai » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 pm

You just take your time, I'm not going anywhere
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iris » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm still here and still interested :D

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 am

InsaneWhisper wrote:-Where the hell have you been Whisper?-

Ugh.

Okay first I will admit I was procrastinating for a few days. Sorry about that. But then on THE DAY... the very day I was going to post again I get a call from my mom about my cat Rusty being very very sick. She and my dad were taking him to the animal hospital which was oddly enough about 15 minutes from my school. So when she asked if I wanted to see him I went. He wasn't in good shape and in order to let him stay over night I agreed to pick him up between two of my 3 hour classes (which normally wouldn't be possible because I have a lab btwn the two, but since it was the first week of class it was cancelled). I then proceeded to drive the hour to my normal vet with a spazzing cat and back to school. As you can probably guess I was exhausted and crashed after class that day (and a nice shower since I wasn't able to do it the night before because of the hospital visit).

After that it's been homework out my ears and worrying about my kitty. I'm going home to visit him today, but Mom says he isn't doing well still and we're dealing with the strong possibility that he may die soon.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, go ahead and be annoyed that I was procrastinating originally, but I do have a reason for the continued lack of posting. If some of you aren't really attached to animals I guess you still won't understand, but I really do love my kitty and he's been with us since 2001. We knew he was getting on in years but he should have had a couple more left at least and this hasn't been easy.

I figured I needed to get an explanation out before people assumed the RP was dead - it's not. I'll try to get back in the swing of things as soon as I can (two quizzes Tuesday (tomorrow), after that I should HOPEFULLY be able to post).

Blargh,
-Whisper

Sorry to hear your cat isn't doing well. Hope he feels better.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Maru » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Yeah... Take care. ^_^
My DA
Mental Clue Bullets

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Take your time, other people have to post aswell (Me included).

Suddenly I feel bad for playing a disease focused character......

Postby InsaneWhisper » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Potpourri: The unintentional "monster" behind the tree. :P

Postby Yossarian » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Ah, now this seems like something with a very large amount of potential, for an RP. Pardoning the formalities, trust I am a good RPer, I know the rules, let's just say I'm a long-time lurker...

Code: Stucco
Name:
Appearance:Sharp yellow eyes. Wears a a brown duster with matching gloves, boots, and a wide-brimmed hat.
Personality: Seems to be the type that takes his physical situation more then his existential self. Relies on instinct of some sort, whether natural or trained is to be determined.
Job/Occupation:
Hobby:
Likes/Dislikes:
Magic:
Race:
Class:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Backstory:

That should be it, no?
Last edited by Yossarian on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby InsaneWhisper » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 am

Yep :) Your code shall be Stucco; welcome aboard.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Welcome, new person.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Yossarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Hello and thankyou, now for the RP.....

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing