Doing the Best Possible

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:22 pm

DMajorBoss: The question is, however, what she's going to do now...as well as how much a Titan earns. Isn't superhero-ing pro bono publico?
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Doing the Best Possible

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:26 pm

What is she planning?

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 pm

YES!

Like I said before... Hoss will probably still be alive.
http://aldo0117.deviantart.com/
I'm looking for people willing to help me with my Art and stories. If you are interested then visit my DeviantArt and message me :) I don't visit this profile much but if you message me through here ill check on occasion.

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby zwordsman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:52 pm

ohnoes..

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 am

YES! HOSS LIVES!!!!! And Raven still refers to herself as a Titan even with the rest of them (supposedly) dead? This makes me sad somehow... Also where the heck is she buying a necklace? The city looks completely destroyed! I'm guessing Megaville is the only place destroyed instead of the whole world?
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby stratus » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am

no one seemed to be too concerned about hoss's life now that i think about it, and raven planned to give Mimi a ruby but had to settle for getting her gold due to budget reasons. So if not for that Mimi might of ended up looking a lot more like ravens daughter. hmm if the city is in ruins and most people are dead is it wrong to just take the Rubies from a demolished jewlry shop?

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 am

Well, let's wonder who dies next. Is it...
A. Hoss
B. Raven
C. Blossom
D. None just yet.

Postby Gato » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 am

Well, it explains how the titans can actually stock their tower with stuff.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby GrimSenior44 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 am

Well I cannot truly blame her at all, Cyborg needed chips, snacks and car maintenance, Beast-Boy needed food, videogames, more food and at some point his own vehicle.Robin needed...well...not much but there were alot of repairs needed to the T. Tower, that much I can tell, and Starfire....too unpredictable to tell but maybe the larva she took with her once ate some wallets from around the place or something.
I wouldn't be surprised if they almost became beggars after such, besides Hoss was always too stubborn and wild to be killed by Grim, Death incarnated, don't tell me he became so damn weak over the years Him can actually do significant damage to him with such ease, let alone just some nameless Giant resembling the one from Samurai Jack.
Since when does Him attend such things?Blossom must be hella scary when she's mad.
Also....I vote for Raven's death!

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 am

I'm thinking Raven dies next too, seeing as she's about to do something crazy - like confront Him. I wonder how Blossom will react to that. She might just be concerned with getting Mimi out of there.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby KeokiVI » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:40 am

I was thinking that Raven would do something crazy, get her butt whooped, but before she dies Blossom comes in, saves her, has a big fight and winds up getting killed while the others take Mimi away. Either way this comic is awesome.

Postby SageGod101 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 am

shadownerd221 wrote:Well, let's wonder who dies next. Is it...
A. Hoss
B. Raven
C. Blossom
D. None just yet.

I think i'd go with D. Either that or we wait for the next page & see that answer for ourselves.
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby SageGod101 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:19 am

I wonder what Raven's next Intentions are...all of this is so Suspense!
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby andred akusoul » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:22 am

i think HIM will kill everyone except jeff in a very GRUSOME way an' take mimi away with him cuz after all this is mimi's most horrific memory

Postby sega7 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Oh crap Raven please don't tell me you're gonna do that "Super hero Sacrifice" thing XP.
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby UnKnOwNtoALL » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm questing Raven will use her remaining life force, turn into a dark raven shape and charge at him, and in doing so fail and die in the process. But this could be a good distraction on Blossom taking Mimi to safety. But we really have to focus on the big picture this is still a illusion caused by horrors hand, Mimi still has to face all there deaths and Him's siege over her in order to get horrors hand.

Postby ShadowBallet » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:41 pm

how much does a Titan earn? hmm....
I put the PRO
in PROcrastinator

Postby WarzoneBeta » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh god I don't want RaeRae to die. :'(

Hopefully she can pull what she does in the comics and reincarnate...right? ...right? :(

Postby Basinox » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

This gone be funny :twisted:
Refined trader

Postby HB791 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 am

id like to see hoss partner up with the Scotsman from samurai jack. together they should be able to handle Him.

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 am

@ SageGod101, dont double post its against the rules. as for the situatuion im pretty sure raven is about to die. btw did anyone else get the reference to the ruby necklace?
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 am

Alright, well...My thoughts on what some people have commented on:

Raven is currently hanging around Megaville, but remember her branch of Titans is based in Jump City. We have no idea where the two cities are in relation to each other, but if the writers are doing their homework (and they have done a good job of that in the past) then there's a good chance Raven is just in town "on business". Where are the rest of the Titans? Probably occupied elsewhere, Raven is their expert on all things demonic, the others would simply get in the way. And besides, as we've seen she as a personal stake in this.

So yeah, Raven either came to Megaville for the crisis or for Mimi's birthday, either is likely. Of course there's the offhand chance that she's just there because Bleedman wanted Raven in the comic, end of story, but it's entertaining to think of such things. In any case, I'm sensing a Raven/Blossom tag-team vs. Him coming next. Black 'n' Pink energy e'erywhar...

Postby konata50 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Hoss looks like hes gonna die soon
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby stratus » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Alright, well...My thoughts on what some people have commented on:

Raven is currently hanging around Megaville, but remember her branch of Titans is based in Jump City. We have no idea where the two cities are in relation to each other, but if the writers are doing their homework (and they have done a good job of that in the past) then there's a good chance Raven is just in town "on business". Where are the rest of the Titans? Probably occupied elsewhere, Raven is their expert on all things demonic, the others would simply get in the way. And besides, as we've seen she as a personal stake in this.

So yeah, Raven either came to Megaville for the crisis or for Mimi's birthday, either is likely. Of course there's the offhand chance that she's just there because Bleedman wanted Raven in the comic, end of story, but it's entertaining to think of such things. In any case, I'm sensing a Raven/Blossom tag-team vs. Him coming next. Black 'n' Pink energy e'erywhar...
actually i think raven is currently a member of underfist wicth seems to be that last resitance gruop of heroes in the world. the other titans are likely to be dead. she seems to have been with that gruop for a while now and have formed close ties with erwin and Mimi.

Postby GibsonClark » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:01 pm

I think what Raven might do next is give Him a good beating, after alll this isn't the first time she had to give a demon from the Underworld a beatdown. If you watched Teen Titans or read the comics you would know that at one point her birthday was the worst day ever. Also Bleedma, I think Dante from Devil May Cry 4 would be a good character addition. He does get paid to kill demons like Him after all. And what is Him's real name anyway, don't anwer that I think I'll regret it.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!