Mother Arrive

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mother Arrive

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 am

FangOfFenrir wrote:I wonder why Mimi hasn't broken out of Horror's Hand with willpower yet, everyone else seems to notice how that works... By the way, amazing you can conquer the world with a recalled toy...

Don't you need to conquer your fear in order to free yourself?

Postby kimmemour » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Fan wrote:could there be a chance tht its not blossom but blossoms daughter?? :unsure:

too bad its blossom

Postby Imosa » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 pm

CinCire wrote:The bow shouldn't have anything to do with it. If it did, we wouldn't have guessed Raven first.
Well, he just said that it's not a coincidence that she wears it, which is true, it probably isn't; however, you are right, you can't draw any conclusions from the observation.

FangOfFenrir wrote:I wonder why Mimi hasn't broken out of Horror's Hand with willpower yet, everyone else seems to notice how that works... By the way, amazing you can conquer the world with a recalled toy...
Well, it's not showing everyone else's fear is it. They is working on Mimi's mind where as everyone else is just along for the ride.

Postby Sunshynebeee » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

How can blossom be the mother in the other comic about the powerpuff girls she is with dexter and i thought they were very cute and gunna get married or something!!!! i never thought she would ever do one of her arch enemys cause isant she supposevly supose to be smart!?!?!?!? im really confused. i mean y would she do that i guess the world at that time is crzy or what ever but y????

Postby stratus » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:25 am

Sunshynebeee wrote:How can blossom be the mother in the other comic about the powerpuff girls she is with dexter and i thought they were very cute and gunna get married or something!!!! i never thought she would ever do one of her arch enemys cause isant she supposevly supose to be smart!?!?!?!? im really confused. i mean y would she do that i guess the world at that time is crzy or what ever but y????
Grim Tales is a differnet Reality than ppgd. some similarities can still occur between them though.

Postby FangOfFenrir » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:57 am

shadownerd221 wrote:

Don't you need to conquer your fear in order to free yourself?

It's more along the lines of "conquer" meaning "Break away", you just need to not be afraid and it has no real power.

Postby FangOfFenrir » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 am

Well, it's not showing everyone else's fear is it. They is working on Mimi's mind where as everyone else is just along for the ride. (Imosa)

It's like this, when you're afraid, you can't fight back. If you keep your fears out of your mind, they have no power.

Postby Gato » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Stop double posting in an old thread. There is a new page now, take your discussion there.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby DarkzeroProjects » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:55 pm

i kinda thought it at first was her, then i just let it go till then...
i was shocked to see her full grown, and this close.. i couldent tell greatly on one of th last pages..
but i knew it was her generally...

Postby neroflame13 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 am

holly SH*T ! why didn't I realized that, the hair the ribbon , her mom is, blossom. o.O

Postby Baby_Blion » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Still convinced that it's Olga/Lalavava's kid. I don't want Blossom to be the mom :'( Him and Blossom.... just no DX The image burns.
Nyu ~<3

Postby shenmillion » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm

omg u peolpe listen blossom and him got married and they had a child u know that blossom is dam crazy why does she like him i meen blossom the smart one what the hell happend i thought i vote for dexter :'( iv gone mad

Postby bubblescute » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:47 am

Blossom's glasses looks like Princess Bubblegum's in the episode "Goliad". Btw, I think Blossom marries HIM first and they have a child (Mimi). After that, they divorced because of something. Then Blossom married Dexter and HIM wants to revenge on them.

Postby bubblescute » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 am

shenmillion wrote:omg u peolpe listen blossom and him got married and they had a child u know that blossom is dam crazy why does she like him i meen blossom the smart one what the hell happend i thought i vote for dexter :'( iv gone mad

Yeah, I thought about that too.

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 am

The last post in this thread before your post was from Feb 19, 2012, if you want to discuss Grim Tales the most recent thread is here: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=54900

Please do not post in threads this old again, thanks!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!