Mother Arrive

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mother Arrive

Postby Napa39 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Okay, I know how to set it to a preset pic, but I mean to set it to one on my computer... Just clarifying...
I am the Titanium Knight, the greatest hero of them all, the king of warriors... I have defeated "Him", and even the Grim Reaper himself... So, I have just one thing to say to you: Come at me, bro!

If you'd like to read the first three chapters of my book (which involves the Titanium Knight) give me your email address, and I will email you the first thee chapters. Please give me feedback on it.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 pm

You're going to have to upload it to photobucket
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Sycros D4 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 pm

HONEY!!! YOU'VE GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO!!!

Postby Ellri » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Nigi wrote:
Where would Blossom fit in that theory?

What are you talking about? How would they fit in this theory?

excuse me... :unsure:

If u don't get it than ignore what I said...

In case of Blossom , she made a deal with HIM to bring Mimi back to live ( Every mother love their children very much )

Does it fit now ? :unsure:

Excuse me? You are the one making a suggestion as to where Mimi really came from. Is it anyone's fault that you are just not understood? No. If you had explained Blossom's part to begin with, then the questions would not have surfaced.
As far as "if u don't get it than ignore what i said..." WHY make a post, then? The point is to READ what you've written, and ask questions or theorize with you. If you can't accept the fact you will not be understood all the time, then make sure before you post that there aren't any details missing and, therefore, no questions may be asked.

It seems clear to me that HIM is Mimi's father. She has the dark hair, and until it says otherwise, Mimi is HIM's daughter.
As far as Blossom being the mother. Who knows? We'll find out~!
(Seems to be a pretty safe bet, mind you... )

Postby Gato » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 am

Okay. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. You're arguing over the parentage of a fictional character in a webcomic. Take a step back, breathe deeply, and wait for the next page like the rest of us.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Krest » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 am

Am I the only one that thinks that the current HIM is not the original, but that Dexter somehow became the new HIM?

I mean think about it - the original HIM was trying to look and be as feminine as possible. The new one has an outrageous amount of awesome and masculinity. And Dexter is smart enough to learn how to transfer an entity's powers to himself.

^ Now THAT would satisfy the fanbase.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Basinox » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 am

Krest wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that the current HIM is not the original, but that Dexter somehow became the new HIM?

I mean think about it - the original HIM was trying to look and be as feminine as possible. The new one has an outrageous amount of awesome and masculinity. And Dexter is smart enough to learn how to transfer an entity's powers to himself.

mhhh smart smart :snoogins:
Refined trader

Postby Napa39 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:39 am

I saw someone say that the format of this wouldn't make a good comic book.
It all depends on how you bind it.
I am the Titanium Knight, the greatest hero of them all, the king of warriors... I have defeated "Him", and even the Grim Reaper himself... So, I have just one thing to say to you: Come at me, bro!

If you'd like to read the first three chapters of my book (which involves the Titanium Knight) give me your email address, and I will email you the first thee chapters. Please give me feedback on it.

Postby Lonemartin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 am

o_o

Postby Imosa » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 am

Gato wrote:Okay. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. You're arguing over the parentage of a fictional character in a webcomic. Take a step back, breathe deeply, and wait for the next page like the rest of us.
With an attitude like that why even have the forum. As fans this is pretty much the funnest thing to do in regards to the comic. You think we should spend our time waiting for the next comic to come out? No, that's a horrible idea.

Krest wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that the current HIM is not the original, but that Dexter somehow became the new HIM?

lol, that's a fun idea. I think I'd go for it if something like that happened. However, no I don't see any reason for that to be the case.

Napa39 wrote:I saw someone say that the format of this wouldn't make a good comic book.
It all depends on how you bind it.
Well, it's true that you could change the way the comic is read by inserting another page in front of it; however, you want consistency. Reveals always have to happen on even or always on odd pages or else you are going to have awkward situations.

Postby ghidorah5464 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 am

Wait so.... Him and Blossom.... when did that happen?? XDXD
"On one hand, I get all of the powers of the Underworld. On the other hand, I GET SOME MONKEY HEADS!!!!"

Postby Gato » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 am

Imosa wrote:
Gato wrote:Okay. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. You're arguing over the parentage of a fictional character in a webcomic. Take a step back, breathe deeply, and wait for the next page like the rest of us.
With an attitude like that why even have the forum. As fans this is pretty much the funnest thing to do in regards to the comic. You think we should spend our time waiting for the next comic to come out? No, that's a horrible idea.

You're misreading. There's nothing wrong with voicing opinions or asking someone to back up said opinion. It's when you start violently arguing that your opinion is fact to the comic, based on such and such in past pages is when it goes too far. That is what I was commenting on.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:55 am

Gato wrote:You're misreading. There's nothing wrong with voicing opinions or asking someone to back up said opinion. It's when you start violently arguing that your opinion is fact to the comic, based on such and such in past pages is when it goes too far. That is what I was commenting on.
*shrug* I appreciate the violence it shows that people care.

Postby sega7 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:22 pm

8) OMG Someone finally said it. THANKYOU
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby Baka-Fool » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:50 pm

caveman wrote:Wait, Mimi's mother is Blossom, dad is HIM.
How could that happen? :unsure:
Is she betrade good guys? Or did he some how managed to rape her?
I think Blossom was either rape or Him somehow found a way to deceive Blossom into thinking he was Dexter... Still a form of rape, but at the time it happened it would have been consensual because of the deception. I think consensual deception would make for a great story; but, somehow, I do not think that they will dive into those details. It is well enough for now to know that Blossom & Him are Mimi's parents.

Though another twist would be if the Hero that be-traded them all sold Mimi's soul to Him in the bargain. That would satisfy me on why Him calls Mimi his daughter and it leaves the possibility that Dexter is the true father of Mimi and the turncoat. It would all make for one neat package.

:Blossom: :love: :Dexter: :devil:
"Optimistic wishes usually don't come true." - Triela (Gunslinger Girls)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters

Postby Cecona » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:02 pm

sega7 wrote:
sega7 wrote:
CinCire wrote: Whether she/he knew I was making a joke or not, that still doesn't mean you call someone close minded just because they decide to not read the comic anymore, so she/he shouldn't take my joke seriously. Thats why I said they were being rude, I apologize, I wasn't trying to overreact.

Moving on...

I'm not saying Blossom/HIM got together either but we're all still kinda skeptical about how this happened.

1 - It's threw reading so being able to tell tone of voice is not possible.

2 - you're an idiot for thinking no one would be rude to you at some point on this site jackass

now as I move on,

if anyone else still thinks Dexter is Mimi's father please go suck a railroad spike :3
Also, theory of why Blossom sexed HIM, in the cartoon he was able to change his form I believe, maybe he posed as someone Blossom had a love interest in? Imagine that as evil, think youre having a kid with the love of your life and find out it was an evil mastermind only using you to get a powerful tool.
As for Mimi having yes two powerful parents, yet be in a wheelchair, it could have caused some problems with her body, or maybe Him did something to her when she was younger, or she was learning her powers but got in an accident that damaged her spine or something.
On a some what different subject, I think it would be cool if Mimi had cousins :3 from her mothers side clearly. Just the thought of Bubbles with a kid is so cute it's disgusting.

There is no reason for anyone to be rude on this website, we are all here to enjoy a well written comic by a very talented artist. No one is here to cause any friction or make trouble." you're an idiot for thinking no one would be rude to you at some point on this site jackass." judging by your rude response, I can tell you probably don't have a lot of friends, oh thats right in one of your other rude posts to another user, you said you were known to a be a bitch now I understand why you are the way you are and with that I say to you madam
Thank you and have a nice day :)
P.S. Happy New Year

Wow okay... that was not at all what I was expecting to see from my little comment. I wasn't trying to be rude at all, being rude was the last thing I was wanting to express. I had no idea it was a joke, there wasn't any indication that it was a joke so I thought you meant it. I thought that the outcome had upset you so much that you refused to accept it and didn't want to read any further. I kind of saw that as closed minded which is never a good thing and wished that it wasn't such a case. I'm glad it's not but please do not attack me so viciously...

Postby Dark Janet » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:35 pm

What the hell? What's going on here?? Is Blossom a mother?
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Karapadamori » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 pm

I did not see that coming.... :'( It makes me sad cause I always thought she would end up with Dexter. Oh well. o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O :sosad: :dead: THat is how I felt when I saw that page. My Jaw dropped!!

Postby Zim_eats_waffles » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

DAMMIT THE PINK RAY IN THE OTHER PAGE GAVE IT AWAY DIDNT IT

Postby sega7 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 pm

"Wow okay... that was not at all what I was expecting to see from my little comment. I wasn't trying to be rude at all, being rude was the last thing I was wanting to express. I had no idea it was a joke, there wasn't any indication that it was a joke so I thought you meant it. I thought that the outcome had upset you so much that you refused to accept it and didn't want to read any further. I kind of saw that as closed minded which is never a good thing and wished that it wasn't such a case. I'm glad it's not but please do not attack me so viciously...[/quote]"

Oh it's okay, I realized you didn't know,and for that I apologize :D
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby Imosa » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Zim_eats_waffles wrote:DAMMIT THE PINK RAY IN THE OTHER PAGE GAVE IT AWAY DIDNT IT
No it didn't. I think Gwen was a perfectly reasonable choice since I had my doubts about Bleedman's refusal to include ben10 characters.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:26 pm

I was hoping otherwise, which may explain me missing the pink flash of light... Oh well. At least we get some story explaining how the hell this came to be.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby cookimonstur » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

GO BLOSSOM!!!!!!!!! :D

Postby CinCire » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Cec, no one was attacking you. But you quoted some of the stuff wrong.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby grimtales_rules117 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am

:jawdrop:

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!