Mother Arrive

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mother Arrive

Postby daviso452 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 am

Let's look at the facts:
1.Mimi is HIM's and Mimi's daughter
2.There was a traitor that caused the destruction of Megaville
3.Mimi was called a "princess"
4.HIM is trying to capture Mimi

Let's look at the speculation
1.Blossom is the traitor
2.Blossom is wearing Dexter's Glasses
3.Blossom is still in love with Dexter

Let's ask some questions
1. How did Blossom become pregnant with Mimi?
2. Was Megaville destroyed when Mimi was concieved or was it destroyed after her birth?
3. How and why did Blossom betray Megaville (if she was the traitor)?
4. Why doesn't Mimi have powers?

Postby Imosa » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:07 am

daviso452 wrote:Let's look at the facts:

1.Blossom is the traitor

Let's ask some questions
2. Was Megaville destroyed when Mimi was concieved or was it destroyed after her birth?

I seem to dislike all posts beginning with "Lets look at the facts". I get that you want to organize what we know but what we know is more than you can neatly list in your bullet points.
In any case, princes was probably an honorific term again and has nothing to do with Mimi's status. Also Mimi has powers, we just havn't seem them, Grids confirmed this.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 am

Blossom isn't wearing Dex's glasses - I made a mistake.
I think she can alter gravitational force.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 am

Why would they consider Blossom the traitor? Just cause she had Mimi means nothing of traitor status.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 am

daviso452 wrote:Let's look at the facts:

1.Blossom is the traitor

Let's ask some questions

Let me give you some answers

1 - Don't ever do this again its annoying as you can tell
2 - If you had read previous comments you'd notice my theory of why Blossom had Mimi with HIM, he's able to change how he looks, and possed as her love interest whom ever it was.
3 - IF Blossom is the traitor WHICH I DOUBT HIGHLY I would only see that as a possible of her protecting her daughter from everyone else IF they tried to kill her cause they found out HIM was the father.
4 - MIMI HAS POWERS seriously did everyone fucking forget her controling Mini when she went batcrap or does everyone think that only happened when she became a demon which I think would be bull.
5 - ALSO Why the fuck would a whole city be destroyed because of Blossom having sex? what did her orgasm blow up the place or was it just a rough loving?
Also please DO NOT EVER DO THIS LIST ONE BY ONE SHIT

you coulda just made the list and not look like a pencile pusher.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Jakuro » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 am

Am I the only one who notices the change in Mmi's eye at the bottom, and am kinda freaked/confused by it? seriously ere pupil looks like a four pointed star.

Postby andred akusoul » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 am

mabye HIM's case is like grim's meaning HIM can only have a child by corupting another ones child

Postby Basinox » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:43 am

i think dexter is the traitor :!:

that is mabe why blossom isnt with dexter anymore :idea:
Refined trader

Postby Imosa » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 am

CinCire wrote:Blossom isn't wearing Dex's glasses - I made a mistake.
I think she can alter gravitational force.
Wait, why can't those be Dexter's glasses and why can she alter gravitational force?

shadownerd221 wrote:Why would they consider Blossom the traitor? Just cause she had Mimi means nothing of traitor status.
Yes, it does. It's entirely possible that Blossom betrayed the group to form and alliance with Him and is now over it.

@favnrrdgrrl10: You can't really get mad at him fro misquoting speculation. It's speculation, all of it is pretty bad already.

Jakuro wrote:Am I the only one who notices the change in Mmi's eye at the bottom, and am kinda freaked/confused by it? seriously ere pupil looks like a four pointed star.
Nope, that's just an effect.

andred akusoul wrote:mabye HIM's case is like grim's meaning HIM can only have a child by corupting another ones child
Nope, Grids confirmed Mimi is his child.

Postby BaffledOne » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 am

Dafaq is dis?

Postby charmer chibi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 am

Jakuro wrote:Am I the only one who notices the change in Mmi's eye at the bottom, and am kinda freaked/confused by it? seriously ere pupil looks like a four pointed star.

Thank you!
Somebody else pointed that out too.
I commented on that already.
Speaking of Mimi's eyes, I can't really tell if they're pink or red.
If love is an illusion, what is hate?

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 am

Why all the swearing and disrespect? Lists are cool: they allow you to quickly see all the information. And seriously, no one reads earlier posts when the number of pages gets even this high? We're not in the double digits yet -- but I think everything that can be said has been said in one post or another. Especially on the subjects of 'I-am-so-shocked-it's-Blossom' and the traitor.

For example, on Page 1 I also noticed the sparkle in Mimi's eyes and figured it was admiration for her mother, Blossom. And dude, Mimi's eyes are red. You can see them on other pages.

I've nothing else to say here, especially those who keep on repeating what has been posted before. The thing is, folks, it's probably not as complicated as you think it is. HIM tricking Blossom is a perfectly reasonable explanation, as is the probability that Bubbles, Buttercup, Dexter, and most of the other heroes are all dead by the time this flashback occurs. And this is a flashback, a vision brought on by the Hand, of Mimi's worst fear. I do believe that means we are about to witness Blossom's death. Possibly Mimi's corruption, too.
A Page Flipper

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 am

Imosa, Dexter's glasses are not rounded - check Older and Wiser.
Grids said something about Mimi's powers during the MOM'S TOTALLY RAVEN discussion. Also, one of the pictures in either Bleed's or Grids' gallery has something to do with this.

Mimi's eyes are red. Check earlier pages for confirmation.
Xi-1 is right, guys. Lists are pretty awesome.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby KeokiVI » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

So how did Blossom and Him hook up? (Awesome comic btw)

Postby Basinox » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 pm

List rulles! 8)

:commie:
Refined trader

Postby daviso452 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:Let me give you some answers

1 - Don't ever do this again its annoying as you can tell
2 - If you had read previous comments you'd notice my theory of why Blossom had Mimi with HIM, he's able to change how he looks, and possed as her love interest whom ever it was.
3 - IF Blossom is the traitor WHICH I DOUBT HIGHLY I would only see that as a possible of her protecting her daughter from everyone else IF they tried to kill her cause they found out HIM was the father.
4 - MIMI HAS POWERS seriously did everyone fucking forget her controling Mini when she went batcrap or does everyone think that only happened when she became a demon which I think would be bull.
5 - ALSO Why the fuck would a whole city be destroyed because of Blossom having sex? what did her orgasm blow up the place or was it just a rough loving?
Also please DO NOT EVER DO THIS LIST ONE BY ONE SHIT

you coulda just made the list and not look like a pencile pusher.

My bad. Sorry.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Don't be sorry, man.
She was being rude. She could have handled this better.
John Lennon

Postby sega7 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Anyone know how often bleedman posts new pages on here? LOL I'm so eager to see what happens next.
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Uhhh. It really depends. Somewhere around once a week, or maybe once every two weeks.
John Lennon

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

I wasn't being rude, I was stating the annoying part of it. if something annoys you do you say something? It's not like ya gotta take what I say personally. It's kinda known I'm a bitch and to neva get panties in a bunch over what I say. You wanna make list fine, anyone and everyone can do it, change it up a but go from 123 to ABC or make little dots I dont care. I just won't like it, and probably will say something but won't come off so rude and what not. (rolls eyes)
so blah blah moving on.

Mimi's eyes changing could just be a shock and awe of her mother, being super happy and amazed by her mom I mean if she looks up to her mother and when she's in danger and all seems scary than suddenly kick ass mommy shows up, I'd have sparkles in my eyes too.

Also I gave some thought maybe Blossom wearing glasses is like her hide identity like superman when he's Clark. Also don't see why everyone is going "omg wtf glasses?!?" she was wearing them in older and wiser, and Dexter was wearing his so she didnt take em from him.

Postby Broketoon » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:38 pm

My theory...although its probably been said...
Dexter was somehow killed or wounded and Him came to Blossom with a deal...which knowing devil figures and the like; always have "fine print" in their deals that backfire on the ...dealie?...
so if blossom IS the traitor, it could have been a spur of the moment decision that she regrets...destroying megaville and sticking her with a kid :D

/endtheory

Postby Basinox » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 pm

i stil think dexter got mad :Dexter: :devil: and become evil :evil:
Refined trader

Postby sega7 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:
sega7 wrote:
CinCire wrote:Sega, Cecona wasnt being rude. Cec didn't know you were making a joke. Calm down.

And no one said these two were "together"; she could have been raped.

Whether she/he knew I was making a joke or not, that still doesn't mean you call someone close minded just because they decide to not read the comic anymore, so she/he shouldn't take my joke seriously. Thats why I said they were being rude, I apologize, I wasn't trying to overreact.

Moving on...

I'm not saying Blossom/HIM got together either but we're all still kinda skeptical about how this happened.

1 - It's threw reading so being able to tell tone of voice is not possible.

2 - you're an idiot for thinking no one would be rude to you at some point on this site jackass

now as I move on,

if anyone else still thinks Dexter is Mimi's father please go suck a railroad spike :3
Also, theory of why Blossom sexed HIM, in the cartoon he was able to change his form I believe, maybe he posed as someone Blossom had a love interest in? Imagine that as evil, think youre having a kid with the love of your life and find out it was an evil mastermind only using you to get a powerful tool.
As for Mimi having yes two powerful parents, yet be in a wheelchair, it could have caused some problems with her body, or maybe Him did something to her when she was younger, or she was learning her powers but got in an accident that damaged her spine or something.
On a some what different subject, I think it would be cool if Mimi had cousins :3 from her mothers side clearly. Just the thought of Bubbles with a kid is so cute it's disgusting.

There is no reason for anyone to be rude on this website, we are all here to enjoy a well written comic by a very talented artist. No one is here to cause any friction or make trouble." you're an idiot for thinking no one would be rude to you at some point on this site jackass." judging by your rude response, I can tell you probably don't have a lot of friends, oh thats right in one of your other rude posts to another user, you said you were known to a be a bitch now I understand why you are the way you are and with that I say to you madam
Thank you and have a nice day :)
P.S. Happy New Year
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:54 pm

>_> I actually have lots of friends. it's threw the Internet I don't care how I sound nor how I come off. I don't see myself as rude. but what people decide to see if fine by me.

Postby Eevihl » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Didn't see that coming.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!