A worry about Bleedman's comic

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

A worry about Bleedman's comic

Postby duzzkiller » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

All right,now we know who Mimi's mother is.And some fans are eager to know who Mimi's real father is because both Dexter and Blossom don't have black hair.
Since PPGD and Grim tales are parallel story so we can think of more assumption to discuss.

But I feel very anxious,tired,and even out of patience.
I saw PPGD 8 years ago because Bleedman draws Powerpuff Girls in a more serious and realistic way.Now I have lost a little thirst to wait for the updates this year.I even don't know why.
Too long?Too boring?Or some desire had lost?Not interesting anymore?

What do others think?BeeAre or Grids?Will you make a new thread for some question like "Will you still want to see Bleedman's comic this year,why" or like something else?

Hoping my thread doesn't break rules here.

Re: A worry about Bleedman's comic

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:27 pm

They are not parallel.
THE FATHER IS HIM. Might be the sixth time I've said this. Please, get your facts straight.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby duzzkiller » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

I got the messages from here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51023&start=100
But I didn't get the final consequence:
Two stories are different universe or the same.

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Same universe, different dimensions.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby duzzkiller » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

CinCire wrote:Same universe, different dimensions.

Alright,so there is something horrible of what happened in Megavillege.Mimi is about 6 to 10 years old.Something led to Blossom's pregnant.I accept that.But for Mimi's father and GT's story is after PPGD,I can't 100% believe that unless Grids/BeeAre/Bleedman confirme that.

Even it really is,I am feeling to vomit of the story going.Why does the story plot must lead to such destruction and massacre?Will other members feel uncomfortable because 2 stories are in the same universe and thing are going worse then ever?

Now I am hesitated to recommend here to others who likes comic.Maybe I didn't have the appetite for devouring tragedy plots.

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Neither stories have anything to do with the other. BeeAre has already confirmed this.
Mimi's father is Him, which has been confirmed by Grids.
John Lennon

Postby Imosa » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 pm

duzzkiller wrote:Even it really is,I am feeling to vomit of the story going.Why does the story plot must lead to such destruction and massacre?Will other members feel uncomfortable because 2 stories are in the same universe and thing are going worse then ever?

Now I am hesitated to recommend here to others who likes comic.Maybe I didn't have the appetite for devouring tragedy plots.
Why did Megaville have to be destroyed in GT? You don't like the idea of an entire cast of characters being probably dead in a single page? Isn't that one of the things that GT can do well? I mean you've got so many morbid symbols (Death, Demons, Skeletons, Ghosts, Symbiotes, ect), you might as well show that the story means business. "Ya, that whole other comic you guys like, they're all dead (probably). What now?" I mean it's not like they were important to the GT story line or anything. If you didn't read PPGD, you wouldn't even care about them.

In any case, yes, Bleedman probably made a bad call here by allowing the two stories to cross like that and at least a few people got really mad at PPGD because they thought it would end with everyone dieing. However, I see no reason why you can't focus on the comics separately and still enjoy them.

Postby Numa430 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Both comics are not the same universe as their story's show. Beeare once said that once PPGD is finish, it will have a completely different ending than what Grim Tales shows today.
Under the bed

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 am

Why be worried about this?

Postby duzzkiller » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:02 am

One says it is the same universe,one says not.All right,whatever.It can be discussed later.

I just hope I can handle Blossom and Raven's death in GT.
And a better future ending of PPGD.Not too long.(5 to 8 years to ending is my limit)
Too many comics have drawn too long and been deteriorated.That's my greatest fear of Bleedman comic.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 am

Grids wants then to be the same, but BR will never want that to happen. So, for now, they're not in the same universe.
What Numa and I are trying to say is that you shouldn't connect the two stories at all. They are not related at all.
John Lennon

Postby Teran » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:25 am

Mehhh... I stopped caring about these jokers a long time ago, so I don't really care if it's the same universe. I've been told several times that it's not the same universe, which, from a writer's point of view, I can understand. I mean, if its the same universe, nothing of the stuff in PPGD matters, we already know what's going to happen, so why bother reading a comic where everyone is doomed when you can read the comic that actually matters.

But again, I don't care about anyone in PPGD or GT, all the characters are so fucking boring now.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Dibullba » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:26 am

TL;DR PPGD has nothing to do with GT, Him and Blossom did the Tango......... Deal with It

Postby Imosa » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

duzzkiller wrote:One says it is the same universe,one says not.All right,whatever.It can be discussed later.

I just hope I can handle Blossom and Raven's death in GT.
And a better future ending of PPGD.Not too long.(5 to 8 years to ending is my limit)
Too many comics have drawn too long and been deteriorated.That's my greatest fear of Bleedman comic.
It's complicated because there is no well known terminology for what we are talking about. For example, take X-Men. Over the entire collection of X-Men comics you will find tons of conflicting facts, with origin stories, people dieing and so on. One way that these are resolved is by saying that there are two different stories in the same universe. All X-Men comics still usually have mutants in some conflict, the Xavier institute, Wolverine being a bad ass, ect. Therefor they are in the same universe. In the same way we have GT and PPGD in the same universe, where a ton of Cartoon Network all live(d) in a city, however they are different stories.

Postby Masterius » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Numa Katzroy wrote:Both comics are not the same universe as their story's show. Beeare once said that once PPGD is finish, it will have a completely different ending than what Grim Tales shows today.

Well, I hope that it takes quite a long time (infinity would be nice :) ) for PPGD to come to an end.
Sundered Sisters: a PPG fanfic
Last Update: 03/31/2012

comments and critiques welcomed

Image Image Image

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

i sure do hate the concept that HIM or Aku are in a relationship with Blossom, with the least of my reasons being that it is thematically boring to repeat what is effectively the same thing with Grim and Mandy.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Dibullba » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 pm

BeeAre wrote:i sure do hate the concept that HIM or Aku are in a relationship with Blossom, with the least of my reasons being that it is thematically boring to repeat what is effectively the same thing with Grim and Mandy.

More of an issue for continuity through referencing. Whether you look at PPGD or PPG in general, it just seems that Blossom being together with Him makes no logical sense. The only shock factor this has probably really gained is that it was something people were hoping would not happen. They saw it coming, did not want to accept it, it happened, and now we can only hope something will help to make sense of this in the future.

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:17 am

I don't really care what's what.... I just enjoy the comics.
http://aldo0117.deviantart.com/
I'm looking for people willing to help me with my Art and stories. If you are interested then visit my DeviantArt and message me :) I don't visit this profile much but if you message me through here ill check on occasion.

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:05 am

MIMI'S FATHER IS OLGA. CLEARLY.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby shadowforce41 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

I don't see how mimi's hair can be black if him is a demon and blossom's hair is orange. I bet olga told blossom to care for mimi and olga went and died. This is probably why mimi has black hair.

And where is bell at? She's the only powerpuff that i'm interested in.
Dude, just stop. You're not even good.

Postby CinCire » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Because Him has black hair...
Why can't demons have hair?
John Lennon

Postby Elfbreed » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 pm

CinCire wrote:Neither stories have anything to do with the other.

hate me if u will but i really wouldnt have wanted to read on in PPGD if i knew what was going to happen eventually >.<

I just HATE it when story endings are ruined like that

Postby BeeAre » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:56 am

we're agreeing with you. it would be really fucking irritating.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:22 pm

I have been seeing post at Deviant Art that After Birth wasn't great at all... I would say my thoughts and opinions, but.... I don't know what to expect from Snafu Users.
http://aldo0117.deviantart.com/
I'm looking for people willing to help me with my Art and stories. If you are interested then visit my DeviantArt and message me :) I don't visit this profile much but if you message me through here ill check on occasion.

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby Gundam » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:45 am

CinCire wrote:Neither stories have anything to do with the other. BeeAre has already confirmed this.
Mimi's father is Him, which has been confirmed by Grids.

I'm sorry but ultimately isn't the one to say weither these stories on in the same timeline is Bleedman and not Gridds and Bee.

For the time being I see it as both being in the same timeline.
One weird Snafu

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)