Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 pm

SCREW THE END OF THE WORLD.

Gimme two megatonnes of dynamite, a box of matches and a catapult and I'll either destroy whatever threat is coming or be it.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Draken30000 wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, didnt you hear Leopardess? The world is going to end in 2012! Everybody panic! AHHH!

(1) They never stated the world would end, their calender just ended.
(2) Scientists now believe that the so called "end date" may have actually already happened, due to human error converting their calender to ours.
(3) They foresaw the end of the world, but not their own people being whiped out?
(4) All conspiricy theories are bogus, that's why they are conspiricies.

Also, Happy New Year everyone. May this year be better than the last.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 pm

I always liked the third reason.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Proly should have put a /sarcasm or something lol. I dont believe the world is world is going to end, and I knew about the calender thing.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

You missed my favourite theory that I've heard. It's the idea that the calendar ending is the same idea as a week ending. It was supposed to be the beginning of a new calendar that just never got made because they all got killed.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

Garethcool wrote:You missed my favourite theory that I've heard. It's the idea that the calendar ending is the same idea as a week ending. It was supposed to be the beginning of a new calendar that just never got made because they all got killed.

Huh, the next saturday the seventh isn't on the calender, and theirs strange tear marks around where it should be...... SHIT, BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES. END OF THE WORLD THIS SATURDAY, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Whats up in the hizzle ma rizzles?

Postby Villain » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:26 pm

What is up with the English my.......... Fringlish? (What the fuck are you talking about, in laymen's terms)
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 am

What did I tell you about hanging out with those boys? *Beats Draken round the head* WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

They're a bad influence.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:04 am

*is beaten* I'm sorry! I was enticed by their mysterious customs! Like KFC Fridays! I love KFC Friday! As for what I said, i'm not entirely sure myself.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:23 am

Draken30000 wrote:Whats up in the hizzle ma rizzles?

Oh no, he's speaking in tounges! HE'S POSSESSED!

*Grabs spritzer bottle of holy water*

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 am

SPRAY THE BOY FATHER, SPRAY HIM GOOD. Here, go into this secluded soundproofed roof with him until you're done spraying him.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

NO! YOU CANT EXORCISE THE FUNK, JIVE TURKEY!

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Draken30000 wrote:JIVE TURKEY!

That's it.

*Breaks out large wooden cross*

Quin, I'm gonna need that room now.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 am

*Sharpens the base of the cross*

Aim true and aim pure. A good puncture in the chest will do it.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 pm

*Opens door* Try not to make it too painful...or messy, this is the guest room.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:*Opens door* Try not to make it too painful...or messy, this is the guest room.

Well then this isn't going to be very fun, will it? I'll make it work though.

*Drags Draken into the room*
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Oooh, can I join in? Sounds entertaining :twisted:

Oh please, have you not watched Dexter? *sigh* *grabs a few dozen feet of plastic sheeting and drapes it around the room* There we go, now we don't have to worry about scrubbing blood off anything except ourselves! :D
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 pm

*Sigh*

have you not watched Law and Order: SVU? They'll pull some crazy foresic shit out and catch us eventually, that or bring out Ice T and have him catch us. We need to purge the room.....with fire.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:29 am

Villain wrote:have you not watched Law and Order: SVU? They'll pull some crazy foresic shit out and catch us eventually, that or bring out Ice T and have him catch us. We need to purge the room.....with fire.

AHA! THERE IN LIES THE LOOPHOLE!

Most of the bullshit they use is only contained in their universe. However, we're not dealing in Law and Order universe, CSI universe, or some other crime show universe. No, we're in the internet. A universe all its own, with laws all its own. And therefore, we do not have to worry about any forensic crap. Also, who would press charges, other than Draken? Whoever would, you're next.

Leopardess wrote:Oooh, can I join in? Sounds entertaining :twisted:

Oh please, have you not watched Dexter? *sigh* *grabs a few dozen feet of plastic sheeting and drapes it around the room* There we go, now we don't have to worry about scrubbing blood off anything except ourselves! :D

You can, but the whole 'not' painful thing is really tying me for a loop here. I could get away with not leaving a mess and it being incredibly painful, but not painful, that's not even tourture man.
The Master of Cheese

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Fine, make it quick then, like...bludgeon him to death with one of his limbs.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Fine, make it quick then, like...bludgeon him to death with one of his limbs.

While I do like that one, I do have other plans.

I'll need a car battery, a squirt gun, 18 paperclips, a can of air freshener, a sponge, and twelve left socks. And trust me, I know which ones are left.
The Master of Cheese

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Paperclips may be hard to get a hold of.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Wait... Not painful? What is this? Those words don't go together, I don't even *head esplodie*

Tsk tsk tsk, everyone knows the real masters of the craft are the ones who can accomplish their art using very little or inferior tools *whips out a couple feet of rope, a switchblade, and a lighter* Don't ask why I carry around the rope...

What, you want this to be quick, too? Okay fiiiiiiine, I suppose if we light his hair on fire and stab out his eyes he'll be dead painfully but quickly... *ponders*
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

I feel like I walked into a insane asylum. Just put a gun to the head and be done with it. None of this new fangled Macgyver crap that's been popping around.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing