Mother Arrive

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mother Arrive

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:07 pm

DarkFoxSS1 wrote:
Imosa wrote:
DarkFoxSS1 wrote:|D Whaaat? several short posts? That's spamming~ Besides, I like making long posts.
Ya don't do that. Just suggest a topic of conversation and see if it goes anywhere and after a while suggest another topic of conversation.

I find if I do that, that I don't always get to what I wanted to say (either I forget or simply can't get to it for one reason or another) so I just say everything there... People who wanna read it can, and those who don't would skip over it. |D

Just cut it to the point please. Especially with this section of the thread. I love super wall size posts, I enjoy reading and making them, but please not here where the attention spam in this section is 2.5 seconds.

If you want to leave massive wall size posts, go to the main Bleedman section of the forums.
viewforum.php?f=2

Unlimited wrote:
minxelfin26 wrote:But wait i thought blossom and HIM was enemy so why do they have a child?! :| >:( :unsure:

Evil super plot happened?

That is the question.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gato » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 pm

As much as you fanboys want to ignore it, rape is probably a huge factor here.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Re:

Postby Deadlyclaws » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Bleedman wrote:DMajorBoss: B-B-B-Blossom?!? I did NOT see her coming! Though...that pink flash in the previous page...what a new year for surprises!

Happy New Year!

AH HA! I KNEW IT! I studied the last page! The pink light, long hair, flying ability, and the outift, I thought ''Blossom???'' I was right!!!! - Deadlyclaws (Im knew here so Im still trying to figure out this site.)

Postby SPF » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm

It's the end of the world, and we know it
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm hoping it was a deal.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby DarkComixs1 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 pm

I wonder what well happened next :|

Postby SageGod101 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm

No Way....Blossom??? wow...I seriously didn't see that coming o.O
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby RashberryCandy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Well I feel sorta dumb now^^' I mean i thought it would be buttercup to be the mother( yes I know the beam, but I completly ignore the color of it) Than bubbles the one to be a traitor, since in The power puff girls shows, there been cases when she went physco and evil. And even manupliated by HIM with Octi. If not bubbles than maybe Dexter^^'

Postby OWA » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

i didnt even cross blossum in my head i feel stupid

Postby konata50 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:34 pm

THE 1st surprise to hit me in years maybe the city is just destroyed and not all the heros so maybe
Buttercup and bubbles are still alive i still wonder who the traitor is still think its mandy but now that i focus i see she does resembol her a bit...................WAIT A SEC! HIM "DID" Blossom HIM and BLOSSOM whats in rapes name???
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Please work on your grammar.
Bubbles is probably dead - Octi on the floor, ripped, confirmed this.
I thought Grids already confirmed the traitor wasn't Mandy.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Some just don't listen to reason.

Postby konata50 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 am

its not a matter of reason i am Americas most forgetful person also i know my grammer sucks this is not school i like to type quick so i can play Disgaea and read
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

I feel the same way.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:28 am

People, even on forums, will take you more seriously if you have good grammar.

I'm really wondering about this traitor - and if we'll ever know who it is.
John Lennon

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 am

CinCire wrote:People, even on forums, will take you more seriously if you have good grammar.

I'm really wondering about this traitor - and if we'll ever know who it is.

Ditto.

Postby Napa39 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 am

"googleyeyes" This is now interesting...
I am the Titanium Knight, the greatest hero of them all, the king of warriors... I have defeated "Him", and even the Grim Reaper himself... So, I have just one thing to say to you: Come at me, bro!

If you'd like to read the first three chapters of my book (which involves the Titanium Knight) give me your email address, and I will email you the first thee chapters. Please give me feedback on it.

Postby Napa39 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 am

One quick question... Totally unrelated... How do I upload my own avatar?
I am the Titanium Knight, the greatest hero of them all, the king of warriors... I have defeated "Him", and even the Grim Reaper himself... So, I have just one thing to say to you: Come at me, bro!

If you'd like to read the first three chapters of my book (which involves the Titanium Knight) give me your email address, and I will email you the first thee chapters. Please give me feedback on it.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:22 am

Don't double post, and you don't like the one you have?
John Lennon

Postby Darkness Incarnate » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 am

Blossom and HIM...............WHAT?! :? >:( :'( :!:

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:56 am

sega7 wrote:
CinCire wrote:Sega, Cecona wasnt being rude. Cec didn't know you were making a joke. Calm down.

And no one said these two were "together"; she could have been raped.

Whether she/he knew I was making a joke or not, that still doesn't mean you call someone close minded just because they decide to not read the comic anymore, so she/he shouldn't take my joke seriously. Thats why I said they were being rude, I apologize, I wasn't trying to overreact.

Moving on...

I'm not saying Blossom/HIM got together either but we're all still kinda skeptical about how this happened.

1 - It's threw reading so being able to tell tone of voice is not possible.

2 - you're an idiot for thinking no one would be rude to you at some point on this site jackass

now as I move on,

if anyone else still thinks Dexter is Mimi's father please go suck a railroad spike :3
Also, theory of why Blossom sexed HIM, in the cartoon he was able to change his form I believe, maybe he posed as someone Blossom had a love interest in? Imagine that as evil, think youre having a kid with the love of your life and find out it was an evil mastermind only using you to get a powerful tool.
As for Mimi having yes two powerful parents, yet be in a wheelchair, it could have caused some problems with her body, or maybe Him did something to her when she was younger, or she was learning her powers but got in an accident that damaged her spine or something.
On a some what different subject, I think it would be cool if Mimi had cousins :3 from her mothers side clearly. Just the thought of Bubbles with a kid is so cute it's disgusting.
Last edited by favnrrdgrrl10 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 am

Fav, don't entertain the fangirls who want a mary-sue "cousin that's actually a sister!!1!!" to Mimi.
John Lennon

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 am

awe I know I'm sorry I just think it would be super cute, but as many twist as this has I guess a fight about that would just be as silly as the others, but more annoying...
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 am

Mimi's powers have to deal with gravitational force, and I think that's the reason she's in the wheelchair.

And I can't deny it's a cute thought, Fav.
John Lennon

Postby Rampage RVB » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 am

I KNEW IT!!!But why Blossom?

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!