Mother Arrive

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mother Arrive

Postby IheartGrimTales » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:48 am

ONE. I just hit the grim tales bookmark button on my broswer and saw this and shit my pants bcuz Bleedman uploaded a new years page and I actually thought if it would've happened that'd be cool and hey badass.
TWO. I totally saw that coming happy new years btw evry1!
oh and if any one could help make my webstie popular maybe Bleedman will make his own after all or at least help or somethin so here's the page just copy and paste and make sure to make yourself a member for free to help support this fan page thanks in advance:
bleedman.webs.com

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 am

Why exactly are people SHOCKED?
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby 0Fragmaster0 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:06 am

AWESOME BLOSSOM!!!
CROSSOVER-TASTIC!!!
:?: Are moments like these considered crossovers or are the timelines between Grim and PPGD completely separate? I assume separation because this flashback shows a mature Blossom, but young Mandy has been in PPGD several times...
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Postby OtakuBrawler » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:07 am

WOW... I first want to say happy new year and say thanks to those who work on the comic.
Second the main reason why people are shocked by this chapter because it's HIM. HIM of all people had a child with Blossom is something many of us do not want to think about. Some might begin the new year with nightmares because of this, lol, but a great chapter all the same.

Postby Imosa » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:11 am

0Fragmaster0 wrote:AWESOME BLOSSOM!!!
CROSSOVER-TASTIC!!!
:?: Are moments like these considered crossovers or are the timelines between Grim and PPGD completely separate? I assume separation because this flashback shows a mature Blossom, but young Mandy has been in PPGD several times...
Yes, PPGD and GT take place in the same universe.

Postby Sarahbark » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:16 am

And there goes my freaking childhood -.-

I think deep down everyone expected this. We just denied it.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby Renku_Walker » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:18 am

o.o Aww I was hoping not Blossom, though I knew it was.
Anyways, am I the only one that thinks Blossom looks weird?
And why is Mimi crying?

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 am

Probably because she's scared - Him is killing people she cares about.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Hazardous Harry » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 am

I honestly had no clue as to the mother's identity until the previous page, so all in all a good reveal. Now if we can just figure out who the traitor is...
"Better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred years as a sheep." -Italian Proverb

"Endure and Prevail." -Motto of Polish Hussars

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:I've done a lot, drunk or not lol

Location: I come from the Land Down Under! Where women glow and men plunder!

Postby xinshiro » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 am

ke i saw it coming... b-but... BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO DEXTER??? QAQ

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 am

what the eff what the eff what the mutha fuckin eff!!!!! im still geeking out over this!!!!!!!!. so does this mean blossom is the traitor or what i mean maybe its dexter cause he got jealous that blossom had a child with Him but damn!!!!!! this just adds a whole new twist to the entire story. best new years day ever!!!!!! OM-to-fuckin-G dis is some crazy ish. i gotta read this thing over from the beginning cause its still blowing my mind away
Last edited by CrusaderRyuoki on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 am

Dexter is probably dead.

Blossom might not be the traitor.
John Lennon

Postby kor233 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 am

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!?!??!?! also, i knew it!!!

Postby Andres1994 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:01 am

Me cago en la hostiaaaaaaa

Bombon áparece :jawdrop:

Y ahora ella se ace llamar la madre de Mimi.¿al menos Dexter sigue vivo o algunas de sus hermanas?
y porque llego ahora y de verdad es la madre de Mimi. que interes tiene "EL" en esa niña y para que la busca a ella.

acaso algunos de los poderes de Bombon se le heredaron a Mimi. eso no explica su caracter.

Postby Andres1994 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:02 am

i forgered HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM MEXICO GUY'S

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2012

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:05 am

I really don't see how Mimi is supposed to look anything like Blossom. I guess she just inherited more looks from her father, but there just seems to be almost no resemblance to her mother.

Anyways, speculation time! Alright, so we know that in PPGD time, Blossom and Dexter are set to hook up. We know that Blossom pursued a career in science and looks even more like Dexter with the glasses and lab coat. And since it's only logical for people in a long-term relationship to grow more similar...I think we can only assume they got serious eventually. But obviously Him is Mimi's father, and I don't see any reason Blossom would ditch Dexter to go romping with pseudo-Satan.

Possibility A) Him somehow disguised himself as Dexter and/or somehow tricked Blossom into making the worst mistake of her life. Given that pretty much every otherworldly being thus far is capable of some degree of shape-shifting, I guess it could happen.

Possibility B) Dexter died, Him cut a deal with Blossom to see him again and/or resurrect him in exchange for...um...Favors. Him pulls an ironic twist to the deal and Blossom is left heartbroken, vengeful, and pregnant with a half-demon.

Anyways, we've got no idea who the traitor is yet. One random thread of possibility dangling from my brain at this point is that maybe Dexter was the traitor, albeit perhaps not knowingly. We still don't know what happened to him.

One last aside: Shouldn't Raven be noticeably more mature than Blossom, not the other way around? Then again, the Bleed-verse timelines are a friggin' nightmare.

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 am

Watch the double posting, Andres.

Those are pretty good theories. And the skin color seems to be the major inheiritance.
John Lennon

Postby Renku_Walker » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 am

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Possibility B) Dexter died, Him cut a deal with Blossom to see him again and/or resurrect him in exchange for...um...Favors. Him pulls an ironic twist to the deal and Blossom is left heartbroken, vengeful, and pregnant with a half-demon.

I'm thinking this too cause of this http://bleedman.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... 8#/d2xo9wd
In a different picture he said that that wasn't Dexter. (... Which I can't seem to find.)

Edit: Found it. It was on Griddles http://griddles.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... r#/d2dfuao

Postby CherieBits » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:46 am

Okay. There is one thing on my mind as to why this happened in the first place...

What if HIM did the exact same thing he did to Mimi?

AKA: He "trapped" Dexter and told Blossom to do as he said, or else.

Like, the same thing he did to Mimi with Jeff, ya know?

Postby that1n8ve » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 am

I kinda guessed Blossom was the Mother.

Postby Posioner » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:43 am

O..M...G I realyy didnt wanna belive it... its complete nightmare

Postby geminidragon » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 am

...Not happy about the outcome of that. *sigh* well...there is always Invader Zim comic to look forward to now. :unsure:
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby kaiserd » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:40 am

I just skimmed so I'm not sure if I'm the only one that's going to point this out but... Blossom's daughter there... SHE HAS FRICKEN BLACK HAIR! Being Dexter's and Blossom's daughter seems odd to me unless you tell me she has some sort of curse or hair dye or something. By the way, just because Him says that its his daughter doesn't prove much. Grim is Junior's dad but their not exactly related by blood if I recall.

Postby Basinox » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:45 am

i think it isnt blossom bud her daughter, her eyes dont have pupils like the younger blossom and it is in the future whe dont know how far in the future this is. :idea:
Refined trader

Postby zwordsman » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:03 am

I'm with the "just cause he said daughter doesn't mean blood"

I mean.. I can't really see them being biologically compatible. Of hand I assume thats one reason she turned all red like him; he infused power to make him more 'his daughter'

I mean.. I don't think it's been said his daughter other than him just calling her that in passing. HIM"s pretty darn weird. They called her princess and all, that doesn't make her a princess (although.... HIM's not a king is he? )

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!