Mother Arrive

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:12 pm

DMajorBoss: B-B-B-Blossom?!? I did NOT see her coming! Though...that pink flash in the previous page...what a new year for surprises!

Happy New Year!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Mother Arrive

Postby CherieBits » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

totally called it

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 pm

HA! I MOTHER FUCKING TOLD YOU STUPID SONS OF BITCHES THAT IT WAS BLOSSOM.

FUCK YEAH! BLOOD WINS AGAIN!
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby ShadowBallet » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

yeah, this is one of my best moment in 2011 XD woot!!! Blossom!! NEW IT!...i want to see Grim Jr and Minni Mandy's reaction...haha :twisted:
I put the PRO
in PROcrastinator

Postby CinCire » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 pm

We called it.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby kawaiibubbles » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Holly sh*t how did i not see that comming until the previouse page?! Bappy new year SNAFU!
Aren't i just the cutest at that age? it's so good to be young!
Teehee

Postby shadowfire16 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:37 pm

who els thought it woud be one of the power puff girls

Postby CinCire » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Most people on the threads knew, but were open to discussion. The pink mark was the hint.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Imosa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 pm

There's not much to talk about on this page is there. We can all blow up about Blossom but other then that its kinda plane.
One thing I've always considered is what this comic would be like if it was actually printed. I mean could you imagine that last page followed by this page as a single spread? The whole thing would be ruined. Can anyone confirm or deny that? In any case I hope Bleedman makes these things as if they should be printed.

Postby gaztasterofpork » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:52 pm

I am shocked, awwwed and blown away by how awesome Blossom looks in this pic! Thanks for this gotta love Blossom but is it just me or is her hair different?

Postby Raks87 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Blossom is Mimi's mother!? I did not see this coming, definitely a New Years surprise.

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 pm

O-o-o-h. If Mimi's ribbon was red we'd have a matching set, because I bet those were Dexter's glasses (same round shape). Mimi could have still gotten her pink ribbon from Blossom, but it would not be her old ribbon, which she is clearly not currently wearing. But the lab coat is cool, for it adds motion flow.

Ah, Mimi adores her mother. Wouldn't it be both ridiculous and awesome if it was later revealed that Mimi was Dexter's daughter instead of HIM's, and that HIm merely corrupted her afterward? It'd satisfy the BlossomxDexter shippers, even if Dex is already dead.

'Though this probably means Blossom is about to go down, since this is a vision of Mimi's worst fear. To quote my oldest and favourite vagabond, "I've got a bad feeling about this."

EDIT: My mistake: In Older and Wiser, Blossom has her own pair of round-rim glasses. She also has her red ribbon, which she's missing now so you know some stuff went down. Blossom's glasses just looked so much like Dexter's when she took them off, I thought 'how tragic yet cool is that?'
A Page Flipper

Postby PPGDnew » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:14 pm

wait...so if Blossom is MiMi's mom then.....IS DEXTER HER DAD?! o.O :eek: :Blossom: :Dexter: :shock:

Postby CinCire » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:20 pm

No.
I will keep saying this until it's made a rule. Him is Mimi's father.
John Lennon

Postby Imosa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 pm

PPGDnew wrote:wait...so if Blossom is MiMi's mom then.....IS DEXTER HER DAD?! o.O :eek: :Blossom: :Dexter: :shock:
No, Him already said Mimi was his child.

Postby UnquestionableNinja » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm so amazed at the people who didn't see this coming that I had to create an account and comment. lol. The previous page had shown it to either be Blossom or Blackfire based on previously mentioned shows.

On a side note, I think it would be pretty interesting if Mimi notes that Blossom is her Aunt, then Him makes a note that Buttercup was right behind Blossom and is the true mother of Mimi. That would be epic. That would satisfy Dexter and Blossom shippers plus put in a nice twist. 8)
That's just me dreaming though~

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:02 am

Those BlossomxDexter people don't need to worry about this development. Its won't alter the course of PpGD, and who said that they didn't have a relationship in this world?

It would be interesting to see what conditions this deal was made on.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby charmer chibi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:06 am

Okay, half of us already knew it was gonna be her.
I'm not one of the ones, but still, give credit where it's due.
Anyone else notice the sparkle in Mimi's eyes?
HAPPY NEW YEAR SNAFU PEOPLES!!
If love is an illusion, what is hate?

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am

Haha, I did notice. I think it's a sign of admiration.
John Lennon

Postby Sodaspirit » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:21 am

Holy...shit i mainly knew it was gonna be her! :eek:

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:25 am

9_9
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 am

Woah, why did I have an inkling that it would be Blossom? It's a bit of a surprise..
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 am

God, was everyone so shocked? It's Blossom woopie du. Now let's all celebrate a new year to come.

Postby Zankii2000 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 am

I have to say one thing, -Him-, meaning the devious red guy with the killer styled ray-bans. In the show Power Puff Girls, you can tell hes always looking for some way to pull them apart. But hes always attracted to power and Blossom is the major :!: player in that group. I kind of have the idea it was her, but I have to ask myself...HOW... and WHY.. and which drug did he slip her..

Postby Exodis » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 am

Holy crap... not only was this shocking, who else thinks Blossom looks beautiful as an adult??
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!