Mother Cometh

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mother Cometh

Postby Sodaspirit » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:14 pm

zwordsman wrote:Who's stocking?

Panty and Stocking? Never heard? Look it up on Google.
Ah the classics of google, the true dictionary that been here in the internet all my school years, the dictionary i use for homework.
But Panty and Stocking is an anime.

Postby IheartGrimTales » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Here's a link to Bleedman fampage I mentioned earlier in the forums the comics will be up tmmrw cuz I was really busy to do much else than this sowy

http://bleedman.webs.com/

Postby plip_gurl » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Okay I am confused. With the pink laser and the lab coat I am guessing Blossom is the mother, maybe that's why Mimi wears a bow, but why are Raven AND Him BOTH smiling? Does Raven not know Blossom is a traitor? Will she double-cross Him? So many questions!

Postby Imosa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 pm

plip_gurl wrote:Okay I am confused. With the pink laser and the lab coat I am guessing Blossom is the mother, maybe that's why Mimi wears a bow, but why are Raven AND Him BOTH smiling? Does Raven not know Blossom is a traitor? Will she double-cross Him? So many questions!
I'm guessing that Raven is happy because Him is about to get his ass kicked, and Him is happy because he has some other plan that we once again know nothing about. It's that strange of a scenario.

IheartGrimTales wrote:Here's a link to Bleedman fampage I mentioned earlier in the forums the comics will be up tmmrw cuz I was really busy to do much else than this sowy

http://bleedman.webs.com/
Slight correction, Afterbirth has already been made, we're just waiting for the release.

Postby Cecona » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Imosa wrote:
dekoanime wrote:Or Starfire or Blackfire

Starfire is a no because this was a pink streak and not a green streak. I would love to hear your chain of logic for Starfire.

Blackfire was pretty high on my list until i noticed that that Blackfire has bangs and this woman does not.

Incidentally, is anyone annoyed at how polar the name Blackfire is? "What should we name our daughter?" "Well, she is exactly like our other daughter only her hair is black... we will name her Blackfire, because that wont encourage camp arch enemy status."

Blackfire is the older sister.

Postby Markulin » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 pm

I'm just letting you all know that I'm translating every single page in the GT story into Swedish, so if there is anyone who is Swedish here let me know! Also I'm writing the same message below, in Swedish (for my swedish buddies who suck at English)

Jag tänkte bara meddela er om att jag jobbar på en svensk översättning av GT, är du svensk så skicka ett meddelane till mig så att jag kan meddela dig när jag lägger ut nått på min blogg (som icke existerar ännu. Jag skickar länk när det är fixat.)

And remember, Swedish meals are epic.
what is he doing with that scy...

Postby Imosa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Cecona wrote:
Imosa wrote:
dekoanime wrote:Or Starfire or Blackfire

Starfire is a no because this was a pink streak and not a green streak. I would love to hear your chain of logic for Starfire.

Blackfire was pretty high on my list until i noticed that that Blackfire has bangs and this woman does not.

Incidentally, is anyone annoyed at how polar the name Blackfire is? "What should we name our daughter?" "Well, she is exactly like our other daughter only her hair is black... we will name her Blackfire, because that wont encourage camp arch enemy status."

Blackfire is the older sister.
I thought they were twins. Oh well, that's even worse. That means that they didn't think much about it, they just had a daughter and thought to give her a strange and evil name.

Postby Hiroko » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Imosa wrote:I thought they were twins. Oh well, that's even worse. That means that they didn't think much about it, they just had a daughter and thought to give her a strange and evil name.

The color black isn't necessarily considered evil in all cultures, though. Whose to say it isn't the same on their planet?
The Sentimental One

Postby Sarahbark » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Robohero wrote:....Maybe its a dude.

Aaaaaaand, the image is stuck. I don't know what you've been smoking, but the MOTHER is a "she". It has been established numerous times.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby Imosa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Hiroko wrote:
Imosa wrote:I thought they were twins. Oh well, that's even worse. That means that they didn't think much about it, they just had a daughter and thought to give her a strange and evil name.

The color black isn't necessarily considered evil in all cultures, though. Whose to say it isn't the same on their planet?
Yes but she stands out a lot from our cultures perspective. She also has a different color scheme as we saw in that episode when the Teentitans when to their Tameran.

...fine. We know jack has long hair in the future but pink isn't really his color... I don't really have any other ideas off the top of my head...http://skullboy.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=16 yah... that's probably right.

Postby Sodaspirit » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Sarahbark wrote:

Aaaaaaand, the image is stuck. I don't know what you've been smoking, but the MOTHER is a "she". It has been established numerous times.

I think she/he means that the DUDE character genderbent. But i know this is one stupid answer that i just said.

Postby charmer chibi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm seeing a bunch of Blossom, Starfire or Blackfire.
I'm thinking it could be Gwen from Ben 10.
She's got pink powers too.
If love is an illusion, what is hate?

Postby SPF » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:42 pm

charmer chibi wrote:I'm seeing a bunch of Blossom, Starfire or Blackfire.

That's another possibilty. I mean, I know bleedman said that Ben 10 wouldn't be in PPGD, but this comic is different. Also, he uploaded once a digi sketchbook and Gwen appeared in it. And we must remember that bleedman is anything but predictable. Maybe he is doing some misdirection here...
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm going mad with wonder xD
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Sodaspirit » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:44 pm

charmer chibi wrote:I'm seeing a bunch of Blossom, Starfire or Blackfire.

So that means that the choices are: Blackfire, Blossom or Gwen, Starfire is out cause Starfire has green lazers not pink. Sorry Starfire thinkers.

Postby SPF » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:32 pm

I'd rather prefer Blackfire or Gwen to Blossom
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby charmer chibi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Hey, for all I know, it could even be Charmcastor from Ben 10
Didn't she become a good guy?
Or it could be some random character I've never even heard of!
When Mimi was remembering Jeff's death and bit Him, didn't Him say just like your mother?
So it's gotta be a girl that's mean

Postby Imosa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm just gonna drop off this awesome observation from the other thread with pretty much rules out Blackfire.
Wallow Blacklake wrote:First, in the third panel, we see the difference in hair coloring between Mimi and her "mother."
From this, we can determine that the person holding Mimi has slightly lighter hair then hers, which is black. Assuming that in this alternate universe, everyone has their original hair color, this would mean that the person holding Mimi is not Olga/Buttercup/Blackfire (black hair) or DeeDee/Bubbles/Charmcaster (blonde hair / is too light). So that leaves us with Blossom, Betty, Starfire and Gaz (assuming she has the shade of Hair color as seen in the Zim comics). Tell me if I missed anyone.

Postby CinCire » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Also ruling out Mandy, because there's no way it's her.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby charmer chibi » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:02 am

Imosa wrote:I'm just gonna drop off this awesome observation from the other thread with pretty much rules out Blackfire.
Wallow Blacklake wrote:First, in the third panel, we see the difference in hair coloring between Mimi and her "mother."
From this, we can determine that the person holding Mimi has slightly lighter hair then hers, which is black. Assuming that in this alternate universe, everyone has their original hair color, this would mean that the person holding Mimi is not Olga/Buttercup/Blackfire (black hair) or DeeDee/Bubbles/Charmcaster (blonde hair / is too light). So that leaves us with Blossom, Betty, Starfire and Gaz (assuming she has the shade of Hair color as seen in the Zim comics). Tell me if I missed anyone.

Okay, so I was wrong on my Charmcaster guess, too.
Um, if that's Betty from Atomic Betty, she's dead.
And I'm pretty sure Gaz can't fly.
So that basically leaves Blossom or Gwen.
Unless, like I said, there's a character I haven't even taken into consideration...?

Postby Rampage RVB » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 am

Okay.....my question is WHY HER?!?!? She's my favorite out of all of them!!!!

Love you forever Blossom!!!

Postby FusionBolt » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 am

Blossom? or um..her mother? billy wasnt die?

Postby Sodaspirit » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 am

Ok so you all now know that i just remembered. Blackfire is in Jail so it's basically either Gwen or Blossom. Pick your choice.

Postby Nina333 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 am

Could Eris be the mom? She dated Hoss and dumped him. The mom seems to have long loose hair and shoots pink lasers. She also seems to have the ability to fly. I don't think Eris ever shot pink lasers but she could if she wanted to. She also wears white clothing. It possibly looked like the mom could wear white. I don't think Blossom is the mom. Bleedman seems to ship Blossom/Dexter.

Postby Zim_eats_waffles » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:09 pm

WHO IS SHE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!