Imosa wrote:How did Jr. kill her?
He assisted in her suicide. And I didn't say he killed her, I said "kinda".
Imosa wrote:Also why would Jr. reap Minnie at all? I doubt he has the moral rigidity to reap his own sister after she tried to save him.
Read the comic. Jr access his Reaper powers at that moment in time, and "Reaps" Minnie as he picks her up.
Imosa wrote:Also how is Grim close enough to do a vast majority of his killings? A person dies like every 2 seconds, yet you practically never see Grim in a hurry.
He plans very well.
Imosa wrote:I have always figured that death happens by virtue of Grim's existence and he doesn't personally go to cut off everyone's head (even though sometimes he chooses too as with Coop).
If we want to get technical about it, you could propose three ideas.
1: Grim has a delegation of power, where there are sorts of "mini-reapers" underneath him to help him carry out his role of being death. He can still work and do what he needs to do, when he wants to.
2: Grim has a limited control over space and time, allowing him to be in places all over the world and his work effectively. Perhaps something like the time turner from Harry Potter.
3: Working with Father time, Grim either is personally selected to take care of certain events, or able to work them all without a problem.
Like how does Santa manage to visit every house in a single night? You're asking a similar question here.
If Death existed just because Grim is there, then what is the need of Jr? Why does Grim need a heir?
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)