EverAfter Talk Thread

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: EverAfter Talk Thread

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

:|
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby slander » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Would someone please tell my cat that I'm not getting him new food just because he doesn't like the kind he has now? He keeps trying to eat a napkin.
Currently Deceased

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Doctress Who wrote::|

WHAT DOEST THOU MEAN?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby slander » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah, you have boobs... Right?
Currently Deceased

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:47 pm

;___;
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm

YOU HAVE TO HAVE BOOBS!

:3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm

BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY
D:
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 pm

I can fix that. Image
Mercypostle

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 pm

...You can?
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Well...Plastic surgery.

But natural boob growers... Dammit, wheres Stuff at? I know there are things like that.
Mercypostle

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Bleh.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Okay. what's you're suggestion then?
Mercypostle

Postby Hiryu » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 pm

I have two suggestions for boobs growing, should I throw them around?
The one true pairing of Snafu
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Hiryu is the boobs man after all...
Mercypostle

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Hiryu wrote:I have two suggestions for boobs growing, should I throw them around?
Kay. Let's hear them.
Time Lady

Postby Hiryu » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 pm

One is saline injections. Doesn't feel fake like implants and is actually soft.
The other is to cause lactation by constant rubbing of the boobs.
These are the best options.
The one true pairing of Snafu
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 pm

You do both, I bet they will get bigger...

I can help. :3
Mercypostle

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Hmmm....
Time Lady

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I can help. :3
Lol, I just noticed this.
You wish.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:14 pm

BUT I CAN RUB THEM FOR YOU!
Mercypostle

Postby Morpheus » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Take birth control like stuff.
INSTANT BOOBS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Blood Lord wrote:BUT I CAN RUB THEM FOR YOU!
But you're too far away.
My owns hands, however, are right here.
Morpheus wrote:Take birth control like stuff.
INSTANT BOOBS
Oh yeah that's another one to try out.
Time Lady

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Doctress Who wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:BUT I CAN RUB THEM FOR YOU!
But you're too far away.
My owns hands, however, are right here.

Pfft. Details.
Mercypostle

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

rub rub~ :3
Time Lady

Postby Fievel » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

slander wrote:Would someone please tell my cat that I'm not getting him new food just because he doesn't like the kind he has now? He keeps trying to eat a napkin.

Napkins are a great source of nutrients, slander. Everyone knows that.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter