Mother Cometh

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mother Cometh

Postby Imosa » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Ellri wrote:Okay then. My mind went to DeeDee as mommy.
Pretty sure DeeDee is still dead.

Magicwaterz wrote:Whoever it is, she's a superhero. But the most likely candidate is Blossom.
Grim did state that all the heros were dead.

Postby Ellri » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Imosa wrote:

But who said DeeDee was dead in this story? Or did I totally miss something?
I know she's dead in PPGD, but... ?

Besides. If it's not a superhero, then who would it be?
I highly doubt it's Mandy (that would be weird, even though it came to mind).
Don't know if it's Blossom. I think it COULD be, but I'm open. It could also be another one of the Teen Titans, mainly Starfire. But last I checked, her beams and stuff were green.
Then there's Blackfire, but hers are purple.

And unless Lala Vava got superpowers.... but she also came to mind.
It could also be a new character, though. Possibilities are slim, but.. still possible! :)

Postby Imosa » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Ellri wrote:
Imosa wrote:

But who said DeeDee was dead in this story? Or did I totally miss something?
I know she's dead in PPGD, but... ?

Besides. If it's not a superhero, then who would it be?
I highly doubt it's Mandy (that would be weird, even though it came to mind).
Don't know if it's Blossom. I think it COULD be, but I'm open. It could also be another one of the Teen Titans, mainly Starfire. But last I checked, her beams and stuff were green.
Then there's Blackfire, but hers are purple.

And unless Lala Vava got superpowers.... but she also came to mind.
It could also be a new character, though. Possibilities are slim, but.. still possible! :)
I doubt it will be a new character, all this build up would be a let down if it was. GT is like a possible outcome of PPGD meaning that PPGD is canon(ish) in GT but not the other way around. The only way Blossom could work is if she was the traitor and therefore not a hero as I mentioned earlier. I just watched some clips of Blackfire on Youtube and her energy things are not that purple (although also not really that pink, still kinda a stretch). Mandy would be a complete mindfuck (but hilarious considering Mandy is watching the fight with only mild interest). Starfire, no.

Postby SPF » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

You have got to be f*cking kidding me.
Okey, if she is who I (unfortunately) think she is, I WON'T be supporting that couple. :'(
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby Sarahbark » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Maybe its Dagger (Cloak and Dagger)
I mean, she did wear a revealing white outfit, which would explain the bare shoulders,. Then again, I haven't read Cloak and Dagger for about 7 years so, Icould (definately) be wrong.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby Queen Of Darkness » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 pm

I still think its Blackfire. I could be wrong. But all I know is,we will find out on the next page.
We are all heartbroken.
We all die it just matters how and when.
I am The Queen Of Darkness and shall destroy all Light!

Postby FlutterSigh » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

I originally thought it was    Jinx   , due to the pink lazer-esque attack. But her outfit, hairstyle, and the smile on Raven's face is evidence against that.
I also considered    Eris   , but I don't think she could do that type of attack.

(I hope it's Princess Bubblegum. That would be hilarious.)

Postby Cecona » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Where did it mention the traitor and Mimi's mother were the same person?

Postby konata50 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 pm

if that is Mandy i am guessing that Mady can fly? hover levitate???
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby sega7 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:09 pm

.Bayonetta?
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Postby ShadowBallet » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm

.......o.0!! The first hint is the pink/red lazier...thing...yay i feel smart...i still dont get were the black hair came from though, anyone?
I put the PRO
in PROcrastinator

Postby FlutterSigh » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 pm

.......o.0!! The first hint is the pink/red lazier...thing...yay i feel smart...i still dont get were the black hair came from though, anyone?

If you're referring to Mimi's hair, then if Him is Mimi's real father, she could have inherited the black hair from Him.

if that is Mandy i am guessing that Mady can fly? hover levitate???

I don't think it's Mandy, because Griddles once posted "Minnie and Mimi are in no way related." Unless something's changed since he posted that...

Postby grimfan620 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:25 pm

I personally think it's Blossom, but I'm not going to be sold on that till I see the next page, mainly because I'm sorta scared Imosa will yell at me >.> I know it's the Internet, so you can't really yell, but he shall do a very through beat down of any therioes I have. At least he's smart and not saying random crap to make it seem like it while actually being an idiot. At any rate I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHO IT IS =D

Postby PPGDGTSBCLUB » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:31 pm

could it be Blossom? o.O

Postby Mangastar » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Omg! If it is    Blossom    I will go insane! I personaly think it is    Olga   , Maybe even   Gaz   ! Anywho, am DYING to see next page :P P.S. If it is    Blossom   , I will be so frustrated, it'll be like you called Nny wacky o.O
<insert annoying remark>

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Wow, look how many are getting curious on the mother. I feel that somehow there is going to be a riot in the forums soon.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Wait. Blossom?

Postby Vanaskiller » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:19 pm

The pink laser came from nowhere, whos to say the person shooting the laser is the same person carrying Mimi. It could be Blossom giving covering fire for the actual mother or someone else who can do that.
That or I just don't want to believe its Blossom ¬_¬

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Who said it was a laser? You ever see the trail that a PpG leaves behind?

Postby Imosa » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Sarahbark wrote:Maybe its Dagger (Cloak and Dagger)
I mean, she did wear a revealing white outfit, which would explain the bare shoulders,. Then again, I haven't read Cloak and Dagger for about 7 years so, Icould (definately) be wrong.
lol, sounds pretty good but maybe a tad bit obscure.

Cecona wrote:Where did it mention the traitor and Mimi's mother were the same person?
It doesn't but it is a possibility.

@grimfan620: If your scared just don't say anything. Then I'll get bored and go away.

Vanaskiller wrote:The pink laser came from nowhere, whos to say the person shooting the laser is the same person carrying Mimi. It could be Blossom giving covering fire for the actual mother or someone else who can do that.
That or I just don't want to believe its Blossom ¬_¬
Points to this guy. However that does not explain how Blossom is alive.

Blood Lord wrote:Who said it was a laser? You ever see the trail that a PpG leaves behind?
Who says it was a flying trail thing.

Ok everyone what's with being secretive about your guesses. What's with all this blacking out and "If it is who I think it is". I can tell you right now that nobody is going to give you credit when the next page comes out and you say "Ha I knew it, how did you guys not see the obvious truth".

Also, what is up with that onomatopoeia where the Golem is cut in two. Does anyone have a recording of what that's supposed to sound like.

Postby SPF » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 pm

I don't want her to be Blossom, but just in case she is I have an idea of What The Hell happened.
1.-Blosssom and Dexter start dating or marry. That would explain why Blossom wear a lab coat: because she would be Dexter's partner.
2.-The traitor (I still think it was Jenny) betrays the heroes
3.-Sh*t happens.
4.-Blossom is caught by Him in a moment of weakness (maybe after the death of Bubbles, Buttercup or Dexter). Because she is Him's archenemy, he humillates Blossom by beating and raping her (I know, a bit Gritty)
5.-She escapes from Him and hides with Raven and the last members of Underfist. She starts wearing Dexter's ripped lab coat to remember him (that would explain the shoulder). Later, Mimi is born.
6.-Him discovers Blossom had a child, and starts to search for her. Raven and Underfist see Mimi as their last hope to fight Him, because she has the mixed powers of Blossom and Him.
7.-At one moment, Blossom has to get out of the city and Mimi (using her wheel chair) gets out of the hideout and Him finds her. The plan was to kidnap Mimi before Blossom returned, but evidently it fails, and I think they will have to fight.
So, Mimi's worst memory wold be her mother's death? All points to that.
One more time, these are just suppositions. I don't want Blossom to be Mimi's mother, because I believe Dexter is her soul mate. But if she is, what can we do?
Last edited by SPF on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby Imosa » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 pm

@SPF: Are you annoyed at all by Grim's statement in "The Last Gasp" where he says all the heros fell? That is my biggest concern; however, there are ways around it. The thing is that Blossom is not an ignorable character, she is a main hero, so it seems like Grim's statement would be a lot less true if she was still alive.

Postby SPF » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Imosa wrote:@SPF: Are you annoyed at all by Grim's statement in "The Last Gasp" where he says all the heros fell? That is my biggest concern; however, there are ways around it. The thing is that Blossom is not an ignorable character, she is a main hero, so it seems like Grim's statement would be a lot less true if she was still alive.

If all are dead, how do you explain that Raven, Hoss and Irwin were alive? I mean, Raven was one of the main Teen Titans, so she was a main hero. Maybe Grim just wanted some dramatism
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Imosa wrote:Who says it was a flying trail thing.

Ok everyone what's with being secretive about your guesses. What's with all this blacking out and "If it is who I think it is". I can tell you right now that nobody is going to give you credit when the next page comes out and you say "Ha I knew it, how did you guys not see the obvious truth".

Also, what is up with that onomatopoeia where the Golem is cut in two. Does anyone have a recording of what that's supposed to sound like.

Who said it isn't both? All I'm trying to point out here, without being politically correct and explaining every damn detail, is that the trail is more likely to be of a PpG creation then a simple laser beam of another person. The sudden appearance of a person next to Mimi, and simple destruction of the golem, indicates IMHO that it is Blossom.

The sound for the cutting thing, I'd guess a lightsaber slash would be the closest.

I agree with SPF. I was pondering something along the same lines. While I believe we all shudder at the prospect Blossom and Him, but at the moment, everything is pointing down to it. I really believe that Blossom does not love Him, the act of Mimi is of a darker origin. She was either raped, or did it to protect or even save someone.

So we don't need to worry about the DexterxBlossom thing.

SPF wrote:
Imosa wrote:@SPF: Are you annoyed at all by Grim's statement in "The Last Gasp" where he says all the heros fell? That is my biggest concern; however, there are ways around it. The thing is that Blossom is not an ignorable character, she is a main hero, so it seems like Grim's statement would be a lot less true if she was still alive.

If all are dead, how do you explain that Raven, Hoss and Irwin were alive? I mean, Raven was one of the main Teen Titans, so she was a main hero. Maybe Grim just wanted some dramatism

Blossom being alive doesn't make Grim's statement invalid. One of the main heroes could have still lived while the rest where killed. The way Grim put it was that most of the heroes were dead.

Postby Sodaspirit » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Yep it's blossom, the hair and lab coat

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!