Bow Beau

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 pm

BeeAre: I love writing for Membrane. SHORT SENTENCES! EXPLOSIVE!
Sudden quickly parsed spurts of information! EXCLAIM AGAIN!
Ho ho ho boys and girls, have a merry Christmas as Dexter considers
the most graceful way to smash his own brains out.
Every present needs a bow, after all.

Bleedman: Merry Christmas!

DMajorBoss: Here's to a grand new year for everyone! Let's open up the door to 2012!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Bow Beau

Postby Imosa » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:46 pm

HA, he used the password Big Red Bow because he loves blossom who has a big red bow. roflol!
No but in all seriousness I would expect the password system that doesn't have more stringent requirements. Using dictionary words, no need for numbers a symbol, or both cases. Ya, I'm just not feeling immersed without the anger of having to think of a good password.
What does it say on Dexter's... I'll say screen.
Also if Dexter got an apple product to work with some level of decency, he truly is a genius.

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 am

Lol. Everyone knows who has a big red bow. I just can't contain my laughter. lol

Postby Magicwaterz » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:05 am

Dexter forgot to encrypt the password. That's embarassing...
Beware of anger meltdowns

"子どもね" - Iris

Vagueness is definitely vague...

"If he's here then he'd 'doom' us!" - Emily

Become one with mother Russia, da?
--
My Comics:
Plants vs Zombies: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/29338219
Pyramid Chief Anubis: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/33588465

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:12 am

I wonder what a conversation between Utonium and Mordin Solus from ME2 would be like...

Postby BeeAre » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:I wonder what a conversation between Utonium and Mordin Solus from ME2 would be like...

Membrane and Mordin > Utonium and Mordin.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:12 am

Oh yeah, my bad. That's what I was getting at.

I may confuse a name from a TV show, but I will never mess up a name from Mass Effect

Postby daviso452 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:59 am

I wonder if Utonium is surprised or not. He seemed already aware of their relationship, but still, that must be pretty awkward for Dexter. Still, he shouldn't complain. He's a lucky bastard; having a superhero girlfriend. And no, Dexter is not a superhero. Dexter is my all-time favorite character, but he's not a superhero. He has done some heroic deeds, but until he achieves the same status as his Grim Tales future counterpart, he is not a superhero.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:04 am

i am not sure what you are getting at daviso. PpGD and GT are separate universes, and Dexter doesn't HAVE to be a superhero.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Magicwaterz » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 am

PPGD and GT are separate universes?! Or both are same universe but alternate realities?

"子どもね" - Iris

--
My Comics:

Postby 49dra » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:02 am

Magicwaterz wrote:PPGD and GT are separate universes?! Or both are same universe but alternate realities?

who knows it could go either way

Postby yellowppg » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:28 am

lol I am now more relaxed about dexter's feelings :grin:
Não se preocupe comigo.Na verdade, eu que deveria me preocupar com você...você se preocupa demais :)

Postby Sarahbark » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Dexter's a badass, but...he should've picked something less obvious...
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby klimino » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:08 pm

super scientists; possibly minutes away from death by robot bugs, joke around and make fun of a kids crush.

i see no lapse in logic here.

Postby Posioner » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Woww... Olga looks highly annoyed, but oh well, and I woundn't say he loves Blossom, just a little crush, however you gotta admit he is unstoppable with that pinapple pad. ^_^

Postby Imosa » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Posioner wrote:Woww... Olga looks highly annoyed, but oh well, and I woundn't say he loves Blossom, just a little crush, however you gotta admit he is unstoppable with that pinapple pad. ^_^
I love how you're drawing a distinction. Since your probably right if this were real life. However this is a comic so I feel like high school romances can last much longer.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 pm

klimino wrote:super scientists; possibly minutes away from death by robot bugs, joke around and make fun of a kids crush.

i see no lapse in logic here.

that's what i'm super saiyan. that's what i'm tolkein about.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:16 pm

49dra wrote:
Magicwaterz wrote:PPGD and GT are separate universes?! Or both are same universe but alternate realities?

who knows it could go either way

They are different universes, its been heavily attacked on already.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Archangel » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 pm

:grin: :O Even if the world would be destroyed ,.. i'll still make fun about a nerd in love with a cute girl like Blossom xD ....
But actually i like Olga the most! ... i don't like redheaded girls that much

And i love Olga's eyes :unsure:
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby MAD » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Does Olga really have a crush on Dexter? Me likes!! XD It's the least she could do after he protected her from those giant bugs. Also, I like love triangles. There are [i]3 ways [/i]it could have ended (see what I did there? ;) )

Blood Lord wrote:They are different universes, its been heavily attacked on already.

Yeah, but the current events in PPGD definitely happened in the past of GT, while whether GT's present would become PPGD's future is still up on the table. The Bleedster was pretty vague on that issue, AFAIK

Postby BeeAre » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 am

MAD wrote:Does Olga really have a crush on Dexter? Me likes!! XD It's the least she could do after he protected her from those giant bugs. Also, I like love triangles. There are [i]3 ways [/i]it could have ended (see what I did there? ;) )

Blood Lord wrote:They are different universes, its been heavily attacked on already.

Yeah, but the current events in PPGD definitely happened in the past of GT, while whether GT's present would become PPGD's future is still up on the table. The Bleedster was pretty vague on that issue, AFAIK

no. that is not fucking true. i'm writing PpGD, and i'm going to be clear with you, not vague.

PpGD's past is different from GT. GT and PpGD are in different realities. The pages we see here on this website. Not one of them is connected between comics in any way that infers a continuity between any events in either comic. characters might overlap, but they are not the same characters.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby daviso452 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:35 am

BeeAre wrote:i am not sure what you are getting at daviso. PpGD and GT are separate universes, and Dexter doesn't HAVE to be a superhero.

I was afraid that I was going to be attacked for saying Dexter wasn't a superhero. Just seemed like the topic that would be.

Regarding GT I was referring to the drawing of everyone in the future. I was trying to say that in that drawing Dexter looked like a superhero. I realize that they are different universes, but that doesn't mean the future Dexter cannot look like that. It's the same character by the same artist.

I find that I am constantly having to clarify myself. What does that say about me?

Postby Magicwaterz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 am

So, who wrote GT? And is the story nearing to the end, halfway, or just started? (I know that the first option is not the answer) :?

"子どもね" - Iris

--
My Comics:

Postby BeeAre » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:07 am

daviso452 wrote:I was afraid that I was going to be attacked for saying Dexter wasn't a superhero. Just seemed like the topic that would be.

Regarding GT I was referring to the drawing of everyone in the future. I was trying to say that in that drawing Dexter looked like a superhero. I realize that they are different universes, but that doesn't mean the future Dexter cannot look like that. It's the same character by the same artist.

I find that I am constantly having to clarify myself. What does that say about me?

that you both assume and worry too much.

i won't attack you for what you do not say or imply. I will attack you for not listening to me when I say with the actual modicum of authority that i have that IT DOES MEAN HE CANNOT LOOK LIKE THAT. Being the same character by the same artist makes no difference to me, since the story is divided.

Magicwaterz: Griddles has been writing GT. He has stopped, I think. Bleedman produces outlines and goals for the stories in very general terms, his writers produce more concrete directions and events, and we continue to zero-in on the specifics of these things until we are down past pages into individual panels.

I have no idea in any story where we are. Not the beginning, middle, or end, as far as I can tell.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby sega7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

Poor Dexter lol, I bet thats his Facebook password now lol
"Can't we all just get along?"
- Rodney King

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!