Uh... Happy Holidays?

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Uh... Happy Holidays?

Postby mosama » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 am

Checking out the new Satans Excrement comic will decrease your chances of getting raped by SANTA a good 99%!

Guest Christmas page by the wonderful Brianne/MiniCow! She was actually my secret santa last year and gave this to me as a present. It was the best Christmas present I ever got- especially because Ive never celebrated Christmas in my life. Except a bit in school when they would force us too even though we said we would get punished by our parents if we celebrated it. Yup. Those were dark days. ANYWAYS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Especially to all of the holidays everyone neglects!

My DeviantArt is now 1 week ahead of schedule! So you can read the newest page of Satans Excrement 1 week before it gets on snafu if you sell me your immortal soul by watching my deviantart!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Sooo, I love this, like a lot.
The thought of being raped by Santa scares me... Probably scar me for life.. Think of all the therapy.. Hahahaha
So, I read the comic! Ha!

Happy holidays:)

This is the greatest holiday special strip, comic thing. Ever.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Zebee has a very bad taste in gifts. Whenever I need to apoligize to someone, I give them a Death Beam in the face. It's easy, affordable, and a 100% percent garuntee that the person will forgive you!... At least cease from holding a grudge against you... But same thing right?
Planet Pawner

Postby samsurai » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:07 am

i kinda like this style better than the overgore and dicks and sot everywhere style

Postby mosama » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:34 am

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:Sooo, I love this, like a lot.
The thought of being raped by Santa scares me... Probably scar me for life.. Think of all the therapy.. Hahahaha
So, I read the comic! Ha!

Happy holidays:)

This is the greatest holiday special strip, comic thing. Ever.

Thankyou so much! MiniCow did a wonderful job on it I think it might be my favorite holiday strip too :D

Frieza wrote:Zebee has a very bad taste in gifts. Whenever I need to apoligize to someone, I give them a Death Beam in the face. It's easy, affordable, and a 100% percent garuntee that the person will forgive you!... At least cease from holding a grudge against you... But same thing right?

Christmas just isnt christmas without Frieza!

samsurai wrote:i kinda like this style better than the overgore and dicks and sot everywhere style

Its allot more family friendly, it would probably broaden my appeal to a bunch of kiddies. I adore this style! But I love my own style quite a bit and wouldnt change it for the world :)
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby KingM10 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Its allot more family friendly, it would probably broaden my appeal to a bunch of kiddies. I adore this style! But I love my own style quite a bit and wouldnt change it for the world
so then you can scare even more people for the rest of their live than before. Image GOOD GOOD

Postby Scissors » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Wow, the style for this is sokyoot!

But...it jus' ain't the same.

Happy Holidays, Mosama, good chap!
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby mosama » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm

KingM10 wrote:
Its allot more family friendly, it would probably broaden my appeal to a bunch of kiddies. I adore this style! But I love my own style quite a bit and wouldnt change it for the world
so then you can scare even more people for the rest of their live than before. Image GOOD GOOD

Scissors wrote:Wow, the style for this is sokyoot!

But...it jus' ain't the same.

Happy Holidays, Mosama, good chap!

Thaaanks scissors! I hope you enjoyed your holidays too- did everyone get what they wanted?
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Maru » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Love how this was made. Makes me wish that girl really was a recurring character.
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Haha! That bro-fist at the end was great. I like this a lot ^^ the varied expressions are nice.
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Postby mosama » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 pm

maru-shadow wrote:Love how this was made. Makes me wish that girl really was a recurring character.

That would be interesting if she was! Maybe I'll bring her back every now and then. :)

Skull-Boy666 wrote:Haha! That bro-fist at the end was great. I like this a lot ^^ the varied expressions are nice.

Thanks- Yea the varied expressions are my favorite part too! Thats something I hope to improve on in my own style
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby cookimonstur » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:24 pm

i love the art work on this one :))

Return to Comic Updates and News!