The Right Tool

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Right Tool

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Happens from time to time. Nothing new there. Some people can mimic his style to such a great degree, that people think they are stealing from Bleedman.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Happens from time to time. Nothing new there. Some people can mimic his style to such a great degree, that people think they are stealing from Bleedman.

Much appreciated for the reply.

But your mistaken... This "Deviant Art User" doesn't mimic and draw with the same degree as BleedMan... He or She submits saved images of Bleedman's Art work and claims it theirs.

Not that she or he draws at the same degree as BleedMan or draws similar looking Art, but submits what isn't her's, as her's. In fact... Her entire Gallery is full of nothing, but BleedMan's work.
http://aldo0117.deviantart.com/
I'm looking for people willing to help me with my Art and stories. If you are interested then visit my DeviantArt and message me :) I don't visit this profile much but if you message me through here ill check on occasion.

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Again, nothing new. Just report it to DA mods... if they exist.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Again, nothing new. Just report it to DA mods... if they exist.

They're pretty much a Myth or hoax... And I got a darn cramp... Freaking hurts like hell.
I'm looking for people willing to help me with my Art and stories. If you are interested then visit my DeviantArt and message me :) I don't visit this profile much but if you message me through here ill check on occasion.

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby Gato » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Lunatic Cyco wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:That's the fun part, kiddo.

He has quite a point on that.... It's always good to have a puzzling situation to get someone thinking and wondering.

Posted some Art of mine... Yet the whole Art thread has been dead since I posted their... I feel like Death honestly, heh.

There has also been this person on Deviant Art who steals Art from BleedMan and claims it hers, millions I suppose have reported her... But at the same time, shes' still in Devian... So i'm guessing "no".

Interesting, but, this particular thread is for discussion of the comic page. Please, try to refrain yourself from derailing it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:32 pm

True... Sorry for the change of the conversation.

I'm actually thinking if Hoss is dead (Which I think he is) or he's gonna wake up and distract the monster or something.

Just curious...

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby IheartGrimTales » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:47 am

Imosa wrote:
FangOfFenrir wrote:I sort of wonder why noone has even given some thought to saving Mimi... I understand they would fail... but it's odd...
What do you mean by saving Mimi?

IheartGrimTales wrote:I know you probably won't do this but maybe get MiniMandy her body back? I don't know how and second um don't take it wrongly but are you female?or are you male?I'd just like to know great comic best I EVER read ;D
Your making a suggestion? It's not like Bleedman hasn't thought trough the comic. He already knows how the comic is going to play out and everything. Also, we know from afterbirth previews that Mimi is still in the puppet body. Also Bleedman is a male.

IheartGrimTales wrote:Umm......Can someone tell me how to put my profile pic up it ain't working and I can't find it
First of all, don't double post, use the edit button. Second of all, go to User Control Panel, on the left you'll see a Profile link, in there go to edit avatar. Hope that helps.

Thanks but I couldn't put the one I wanted so I went with a pic of Gir instead of a pic of minimandy

I don't know what afterlife is so I looked it up and boy am I so not aboard the Bleedman train cuz clearly I should've realized by all the stuff on YouTube Google once again you saved me from becoming the face public mockery.
Last edited by IheartGrimTales on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Welcome to Snafu then. You can go and add your own avatar picture, just remember that the size limit is 150x150.

I doubt Bleed knows how the comic is going to play out. Hopefully someone does, and they aren't flying by the seat of their pants, like usual.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Imosa » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Welcome to Snafu then. You can go and add your own avatar picture, just remember that the size limit is 150x150.

I doubt Bleed knows how the comic is going to play out. Hopefully someone does, and they aren't flying by the seat of their pants, like usual.

Well since hes already written afterbirth we know major plot points are already resolved. For example, will Mimi die as a result of this? No. She won't. I expect her and other characters to have some kind of revelation at the end of all this and if so then he's probably figured that out already too.

Postby jkiller4_5 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:43 pm

lol wtf is gonna happen next, and omg raven

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!