The Right Tool

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Right Tool

Postby mizukiblade » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 pm

I don't know why but I think it's Numbuh Three from the Kids Next Door is Mimi mother
It's probably because she looks like her expect the eye,s and she does have oni powers when she angry
and she got older she turn into a strict adult. Also her name Kuki is almost similar to Mimi

Postby Imosa » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:50 pm

mizukiblade wrote:I don't know why but I think it's Numbuh Three from the Kids Next Door is Mimi mother
It's probably because she looks like her expect the eye,s and she does have oni powers when she angry
and she got older she turn into a strict adult. Also her name Kuki is almost similar to Mimi
This is perhaps the best idea behind olga.

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Imosa wrote:
mizukiblade wrote:I don't know why but I think it's Numbuh Three from the Kids Next Door is Mimi mother

It is sounding possible, but we still have to wait for the next page.

Postby Imosa » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:
Imosa wrote:

It is sounding possible, but we still have to wait for the next page.

Damnit shadownerd, no we don't. It sounds like a good idea now and it will have sounded like a good idea on the next page and the page after that. No amount of new information will change the fact that at the moment in time when I posted that comment, that sounded like a good idea. I am making zero comment as to the factual truth of the idea in context of the comic, I am merely stating that in the current mind set that statement has a certain level of plausibility in context of the comic. I do not need to wait for any new pages.

Postby Gato » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

At this point it is probably safe to assume that Mimi's mother has some sort of supernatural power, as Him can sense it and Mimi shares in some aspect of it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby FangOfFenrir » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:04 pm

What about the Mimi GIR mind----d? I cast my vote in the girl from Psychonauts pile...

Postby cmoparw » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

well i belive by now and piecing it together with the first GTDB, i know who the trator is. It must be Jeff. i mean he's the only one still alive later and so there can only be one reason for that, he turned upon the others and became a traitor.
Silence Will Fall by hand of the BAD WOLF

Postby UnknownChemical » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am

I think that olga is the mother. And is it really safe for Ravan to go around with a wound like that? Ouch...
Oh, & BTW, hi! im new. (but I'v been reading these comics for years)

Postby BeeAre » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 am

Hello. I'm one of Bleedman's writers, and a moderator of this forum.

Please, everyone, go read the rules. I've had to trim some posts here and there recently in this news forum because of the number of people breaking the rules. It's a bit tiring. ~_~
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Imosa » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:45 am

cmoparw wrote:well i belive by now and piecing it together with the first GTDB, i know who the trator is. It must be Jeff. i mean he's the only one still alive later and so there can only be one reason for that, he turned upon the others and became a traitor.
That is true. Just note that, the traitor has already betrayed the heros. Grim said that the traitor caused the fall of Megaville which has already happened. Of course Jeff could have been the traitor the whole time but we still don't know what conditions lead to the actual fall so we can't make a real judgment about it.

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:54 am

cmoparw wrote:well i belive by now and piecing it together with the first GTDB, i know who the trator is. It must be Jeff. i mean he's the only one still alive later and so there can only be one reason for that, he turned upon the others and became a traitor.

Or everyone else was already dead, so Jeff decided that the only way to offer Mimi some sort of protection was to sentence himself to an eternity of servitude to a demon who could put him through all kinds of misery and enjoy it (and one who ended up killing him anyway). Plus the last time we saw him betray someone, it was just so that his father would love him. And he backed out as soon as Him actually started hurting people. There is no way that he would have betrayed the heroes if it would have led to their deaths. I would need a lot of evidence to support your idea before I could think so ill of Jeff.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Hmm. The right tool for this job would be a Jack hammer. Did I say 'hammer?' I meant 'sword' And by 'sword' I meant Mjolnir, which Mandy currently possesses. Man this is getting convoluted: I'm back to hammers. It makes me want to go for the simplest solution: HULK SMASH!

A simple solution should also be applied to the question: who is Mimi's biological mother. It ought to be someone to whom she has some resemblance, because other than in demon form Mimi has zero resemblance to HIM. So what have we to work with? Straight black hair, red eyes, taken care of by a large spider and a group of heroes... sorry, too much of a tangent. I'm still leaning toward Olga. If I have to speculate on the subject at all, I mean.

The traitor is Vilgax. Or maybe Mandark.
A Page Flipper

Postby FangOfFenrir » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

I sort of wonder why noone has even given some thought to saving Mimi... I understand they would fail... but it's odd...

Postby IheartGrimTales » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 am

I know you probably won't do this but maybe get MiniMandy her body back? I don't know how and second um don't take it wrongly but are you female?or are you male?I'd just like to know great comic best I EVER read
Last edited by IheartGrimTales on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby IheartGrimTales » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 am

Umm......Can someone tell me how to put my profile pic up it ain't working and I can't find it

Postby Imosa » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 am

FangOfFenrir wrote:I sort of wonder why noone has even given some thought to saving Mimi... I understand they would fail... but it's odd...
What do you mean by saving Mimi?

IheartGrimTales wrote:I know you probably won't do this but maybe get MiniMandy her body back? I don't know how and second um don't take it wrongly but are you female?or are you male?I'd just like to know great comic best I EVER read (Just so ppl know I'm male so ignore my profile pic ok? I like that pic) ;D
Your making a suggestion? It's not like Bleedman hasn't thought trough the comic. He already knows how the comic is going to play out and everything. Also, we know from afterbirth previews that Mimi is still in the puppet body. Also Bleedman is a male.

IheartGrimTales wrote:Umm......Can someone tell me how to put my profile pic up it ain't working and I can't find it
First of all, don't double post, use the edit button. Second of all, go to User Control Panel, on the left you'll see a Profile link, in there go to edit avatar. Hope that helps.

Postby Gato » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 pm

FangOfFenrir wrote:I sort of wonder why noone has even given some thought to saving Mimi... I understand they would fail... but it's odd...

You're referring to Grim and family, correct? Unfortunately, as these events have all ready happened, there isn't much they can do.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Gato wrote:

You're referring to Grim and family, correct? Unfortunately, as these events have all ready happened, there isn't much they can do.
Oh, if that's what he's talking about then I think hes asking why hasn't junior run into the battle field trying to help Mimi. Well, we are focusing on Mimi here so I assume that Grim has explained (to Junior, primarily) that they can't actually do anything. I would like to get Junior's opinion on all this but not right now.

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:29 am

stratus wrote:raven was speculated for a while to be her mom along with olga. due to raven already having the grumpy and stuborn atitude HIM was refering to as Mimi Bit his Claw and he said "your just like your mother," and raven having a sort of emblem on her forehead at all times, could of been a possible explanation for why mimi has a forehead emblem in her demon form. also ravens mother had a child with a demon who was evil so it would have been symbolic if the same thing happend to raven.

Raven also fits in with the under world theme of grimtales and supernatural based character such as to spawn, evil danny, and HIM. in the midst of all that speculation when raven suddenly appeared in grim tales for the 1st time it made her that much more of a likely candidate. also the fact the she appears in an arc that explains the secrets of mimi's past. and thus would be likley to answers some of the big questions about Mimi. and all the teasers like" dont worry about me, lets get our little one home" and mimi saying "Ma..." when she saw raven get knifed by Him. also there was a ton of people posting that allegedy griddles confirmed that her parents were HIM and Raven.

Honestly... I saw a lot of resemblance with Mimi and Raven since the beginning I saw the both of them.

Although, nice to know all of that Info :)
http://aldo0117.deviantart.com/
I'm looking for people willing to help me with my Art and stories. If you are interested then visit my DeviantArt and message me :) I don't visit this profile much but if you message me through here ill check on occasion.

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby lukeape » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 am

Is it just me or is the wound from Him cutting Raven small compared to when we saw Him cut her?

By this I mean from what Him did, it seemed that the cut would be massive.

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:50 am

lukeape wrote:Is it just me or is the wound from Him cutting Raven small compared to when we saw Him cut her?

By this I mean from what Him did, it seemed that the cut would be massive.

I agree on you, but let's just go with it.
I'm looking for people willing to help me with my Art and stories. If you are interested then visit my DeviantArt and message me :) I don't visit this profile much but if you message me through here ill check on occasion.

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Lunatic Cyco wrote:
stratus wrote:raven was speculated for a while to be her mom along with olga. due to raven already having the grumpy and stuborn atitude HIM was refering to as Mimi Bit his Claw and he said "your just like your mother," and raven having a sort of emblem on her forehead at all times, could of been a possible explanation for why mimi has a forehead emblem in her demon form. also ravens mother had a child with a demon who was evil so it would have been symbolic if the same thing happend to raven.

Raven also fits in with the under world theme of grimtales and supernatural based character such as to spawn, evil danny, and HIM. in the midst of all that speculation when raven suddenly appeared in grim tales for the 1st time it made her that much more of a likely candidate. also the fact the she appears in an arc that explains the secrets of mimi's past. and thus would be likley to answers some of the big questions about Mimi. and all the teasers like" dont worry about me, lets get our little one home" and mimi saying "Ma..." when she saw raven get knifed by Him. also there was a ton of people posting that allegedy griddles confirmed that her parents were HIM and Raven.

Honestly... I saw a lot of resemblance with Mimi and Raven since the beginning I saw the both of them.

Although, nice to know all of that Info :)

Agreed. Although it is a bit disapointing to find out that it isn't correct. It fit so wonderfully well too.

Not too sure if I agree with Numbuh Three being the best idea. Its... odd. Even for Bleedman.

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Who else can the mother be? The suspense mostly has everyone going crazy.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 pm

That's the fun part, kiddo.

Postby Lunatic Cyco » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Blood Lord wrote:That's the fun part, kiddo.

He has quite a point on that.... It's always good to have a puzzling situation to get someone thinking and wondering.

Posted some Art of mine... Yet the whole Art thread has been dead since I posted their... I feel like Death honestly, heh.

There has also been this person on Deviant Art who steals Art from BleedMan and claims it hers, millions I suppose have reported her... But at the same time, shes' still in Devian... So i'm guessing "no".

Project Evolution
Aldo 0117 Xbox live

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!