FPRP III OOC: New Beginnings

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: FPRP III: New Beginnings

Postby Zako » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 am

Where.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Karo » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:56 am

My CS. Yuuki is a white ookami.

So it's redundant to create a race of specifically white wolf-people, when there's already a race of wolf-people who essentially have a 1-in-5 chance of being white.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 pm

...You know, looking at Lord Soth's CS, I don't think mine can compete. I would make a better 'gunner' than 'master gunner'. That would be pretty funny, actually: Vin being focused on his work while Ivan is shouting in the background. But unless that would work, I don't think I can get in.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Been meaning to get a sheet up, but I told myself I'd try to get my Sunny Skies one done first and I've had trouble focusing.

For this particular character I was thinking I'd try for First Mate or Master Swordsman.
For the Greater Good

Postby Marquis de Soth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Geomancer wrote:...You know, looking at Lord Soth's CS, I don't think mine can compete. I would make a better 'gunner' than 'master gunner'. That would be pretty funny, actually: Vin being focused on his work while Ivan is shouting in the background. But unless that would work, I don't think I can get in.

If we could work that out, I would love to have someone to work off in this manner.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Zako » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Karo wrote:My CS. Yuuki is a white ookami.

So it's redundant to create a race of specifically white wolf-people, when there's already a race of wolf-people who essentially have a 1-in-5 chance of being white.

Intended to be the same race with higher than normal incidence of being white and isloated from the main population.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:11 pm

what's with the immortal look, anyway?

Edit: To be clear, a character is much older, but looks young.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Tuor » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:32 pm

NeoWarrior7 wrote:Been meaning to get a sheet up, but I told myself I'd try to get my Sunny Skies one done first and I've had trouble focusing.

For this particular character I was thinking I'd try for First Mate or Master Swordsman.

Go master swordsman! Swashbuckly

Lord Soth wrote:
Geomancer wrote:...You know, looking at Lord Soth's CS, I don't think mine can compete. I would make a better 'gunner' than 'master gunner'. That would be pretty funny, actually: Vin being focused on his work while Ivan is shouting in the background. But unless that would work, I don't think I can get in.

If we could work that out, I would love to have someone to work off in this manner.

I don't see why there wouldn't be regular gunners. I'll double check with Akaine, but making your guy like a deckhand that specializes in the cannons etc should be a-ok.

P.S. Ivan reminds me of the Heavy
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I wonder what all the characters love to eat.
The Wendigo I'mma thinking...anything that moves.
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Asmodai » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Question! When the IC starts, are we already members of the crew, or do we have to apply first? Also, who's the captain?
Mephobiac

Postby CrimsonJack » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm working on a Master swordsman! Still thinking about it though, gonna work more on Karvon in the morning.
Do you know where the real Hell is? It's inside your head.
Do you know where the real Heaven is? It's beyond the clouds, a horizon we all see in the end.
That's why my head is always in the clouds, hoping to see that Heaven beyond the horizon of Life and Hell.
Sayonara, Adios, Goodbye.
Stella

Postby sam4books » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Fummofu wrote:I wonder what all the characters love to eat.
The Wendigo I'mma thinking...anything that moves.

You already know what the mistress likes.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Tuor » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Asmodai wrote: Also, who's the captain?

Guess
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:07 pm

@Sammie: Poor Jacques D:
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Asmodai » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Tuor wrote:

Guess

I meant character, I haven't seen any info on him/her/it (it would be nice to know for writing a history, if the RP starts with all of us already crew)
Mephobiac

Postby Marquis de Soth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Tuor wrote:P.S. Ivan reminds me of the Heavy

It's the incredible hamminess.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Zako » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Lord Soth wrote:
Tuor wrote:P.S. Ivan reminds me of the Heavy

It's the incredible hamminess.

He does.

I think we need more jobs.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Tuor » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Asmodai wrote:
Tuor wrote:

Guess

I meant character, I haven't seen any info on him/her/it (it would be nice to know for writing a history, if the RP starts with all of us already crew)

The captain will be called Akaine.

As for whether the crew is together already or not. I believe in the past the First Mate and el capitano have had people apply IC.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zako » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:21 pm

I think Akiane might bring back the old character from the previous thread here.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Tuor » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 pm

As her character, ya. She is.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby QuiBears » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Hiya! How is everyone today? :D
You've tried so hard until now, you needn't blame yourself.
You've treasured your Rose Signet until now.
I shall give you a kiss as your reward.
This is your consolation.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Iris wrote:"I challenge ya ta a starin' contes', metal man! READY! SET! Wai'.... ya don' go' eny eyes ta! Das bloomen chea'ng tha is!"

But in all seriousness it would be interesting though it would learn more in the robot's favor in the long term.

Also I wanted to do something about this.

" My action needed to be wound up hours ago. Its you're own fault for starting a contest without this knowledge."--MM

And Asimo raises a good point, cause I would also like to know if we start with already knowing one another or just meeting.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Karo » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Mastermind001 wrote:what's with the immortal look, anyway?

Edit: To be clear, a character is much older, but looks young.

Says the one who's playing a robot.

I picked it because it's something different from my other current characters.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Hey, not often do I get to play a super robot...that requires winding.
More Robots

Postby Zako » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Its like a wind up toy that kills.

Now I want one for Christmas.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing