Sweet Spot

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Sweet Spot

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 pm

The chances of something surprising happening, you ask? Eight:two in favour, or four in one. I'm just grabbing out of nowhere, but it reflects that fact that sometimes people manage to call what will happen next.

PPGD and GT are both interesting. They're just different, so perhaps we can all sit back and enjoy the show that's being produced for us for free. And honestly, BeeAre has already told us the chances of any fan-generated idea being used: it's zero.

The problem with Dexter using any of his gadgets is that they have about an even chance of getting infected by the Cluster and then being used against the Heroes. But if Jenny's coinslot bellybutton can really wipe viruses, then he should get a slingshot out and take aim as soon as possible. This requires putting Olga down, though.

Bubbles has always been my favourite Powerpuff: she can seem a bit airheaded, but Buttercup tends to be violent and rude, and Blossom is a little too opinionated and strong-willed sometimes -- it messes with their teamwork -- which can lead to worse things than an argument. Bubbles can talk with just about anyone, and is the team's link to Bullet. If they ever met, Bubbles and Squirrel Girl would probably become close friends (and talk to each other in both languages).
A Page Flipper

Postby konata50 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

i have been reading another fan manga/comic that involved multiple universes and it helps me think a bit. i think grim tales is an alternate universe maybe based on a single changing element if a different choice was made at a point. give me opinions if ya want just dont call me dumb i think i think to much lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby wonder3 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 am

konata50 wrote:i have been reading another fan manga/comic that involved multiple universes and it helps me think a bit. i think grim tales is an alternate universe maybe based on a single changing element if a different choice was made at a point. give me opinions if ya want just dont call me dumb i think i think to much lol

Same here read so much stuff, watch too much , and wrote to many stories to count but the fact is over thinking is always going to be a bad habit of mine and leads to way to many arguements with my friends and in forums.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby majin16 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm

For some reason, I gotta feeling Kenny from South Park is about to die. (Again) :twisted:

Postby youngblood » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

aaaaahhhhhh grim tales will probly find a reason for everyone in ppgd to be revived or something :)

Postby stratus » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

youngblood wrote:aaaaahhhhhh grim tales will probly find a reason for everyone in ppgd to be revived or something :)
the 2 stories are made by differnt writers and the writer of ppgd already said that was not how ppgd will end. the comics are related but they work better seperate timelines that branch equally from some defining choice or event.

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

I've confused PPGD- and FusionFall-version characters once or twice in the past. The differences help, though (PPGD has all three Powerpuffs; Buttercup was lost for awhile in FusionFall. Dee Dee is dead in PPGD (and so is Johnny Bravo), but she (and he) is alive in FusionFall). I don't know what other multiverse webcomic to which you refer, since I have not found it. Is it good?
A Page Flipper

Postby stratus » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 pm

i was talking more about GT and PPGD . since most of us thought it was the same universe but just focusing on mandys future after PPGD. but after the grim tales story arc about fall of megaville and death of all the heroes except for the underfist team. it left many people confused about if grim tales and PPGD were infact the same universe. and if so, then was that event really the official ending of ppgd?? so fans who read both comics are either already grieving over PPGD or confused if they are meant to be the same universe.

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Yet many people claim that it is an alternate timeline. What ever the case may be there are still many things going around.

Postby TheCloudySkies » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 pm

I love these comics <3

Postby iluvppg4eva » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 am

WHEN DOES THE NEXT PART OF PPG COME OUT IT DRININ ME MED I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE ESPESIALLY BLOSSOM AND DEXTER!!! AND THE OTHERS.... :dj: :dave: :wildcard: :nix: :Bell:
Last edited by BeeAre on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hi. Not to be rude, but you just broke at least four rules. Please go read the forum rules if you're going to continue posting here.
My anme is kyla and im ubssessed bout tha ppg's I have seen that show a billion times and am 13 now im kinda embarressed to admit it but its true and I can be random and crazy when i want to but usually im very lade back, calm, and peacful. Im a tomboy, I HATE PREPS!!!!!! "OMG CHEALSEA I BROKE A NAIL!" IT makes me so disgusted and dont gey me started on tha football players they are just all jerks who are all to gd into themselves and dont care who's feellings they hurt which bugs me the most!!!!
All my friends call me bubbles because i am just like her. except for tha prep part... I just dont like mean people, which are mainly preps.

Postby Markulin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 am

One thing confuses me: didn't bleedman use to release a whole chapter each time he made a new release? Why doesn't he do that anymore? I mean, I would actually prefer it to be that way instead even if it means that it will take more time to post a release...

I wanna be sucked into the story and not read one page at the time. I guess you could argue "well then wait untill the chapter is done and then read all the pages" but how would i know when a chapter is finished if I don't read the pages? It's not like anyone will send me an email saying "Hey one of bleedmans chapters is finished, go read it!"

I do however respect every single page he releases.
what is he doing with that scy...

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Yep, I wonder if Blossom is going to stop and then Sam interrupts the fight. Ocassionally, Buttercup battles Sam. Hm, Blossom & Buttercup vs. Sam & Bell would be thrilled. You know, I've been watching WWE Smackdowm as a team.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby peanut735 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 pm

wheres jimmy n and dora and timmy and ppgs robot ( the big red one) also wheres dexter? #1 MEMBER OF HIS FAN CLUB
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby stratus » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:08 am

since its a convention featuring the greatest scientest in the toon-universe the posiblity is always open that characters genius characters like jimmy neutron, numbah 2 , or Susan + Mary test could pop up. but weather or not they do anything major is another story.
dexter was with bubbles and jack but i guess they got separated in all the chaos. hes still carrying olga but im sure the'll hit a dead end. and Dynamo (the big red robot) wouldnt fit in the school and had no particular reason to bring it with them so its probably in storage some where.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am

Markulin wrote:One thing confuses me: didn't bleedman use to release a whole chapter each time he made a new release? Why doesn't he do that anymore? I mean, I would actually prefer it to be that way instead even if it means that it will take more time to post a release...

I wanna be sucked into the story and not read one page at the time. I guess you could argue "well then wait untill the chapter is done and then read all the pages" but how would i know when a chapter is finished if I don't read the pages? It's not like anyone will send me an email saying "Hey one of bleedmans chapters is finished, go read it!"

I do however respect every single page he releases.

Hi. I'm PpGD's writer.

Bleedman never released things a chapter at a time, for precisely the reason you're citing: That it is hard to get people's interest with slow releases on a webcomic. We're not some huge-budget production here, we can't rely on hype alone.

And hey! you could go BACK and RE-read the pages that have been released and see if they even remotely work as a chapter.

Because of our--i guess you can call it--'method of publication', i have to balance the writing so that each page is both interesting on its own as a single update AND keep its flow consistent with the chapter-by-chapter narrative.

peanut735 wrote:wheres jimmy n and dora and timmy and ppgs robot ( the big red one) also wheres dexter? #1 MEMBER OF HIS FAN CLUB

Some of the characters in Bleedman's concept arts are simply not going to be in PpGD.

Dexter will be back very soon, probably on the next page. He didn't go anywhere. :P

stratus wrote:since its a convention featuring the greatest scientest in the toon-universe the posiblity is always open that characters genius characters like jimmy neutron, numbah 2 , or Susan + Mary test could pop up. but weather or not they do anything major is another story.
dexter was with bubbles and jack but i guess they got separated in all the chaos. hes still carrying olga but im sure the'll hit a dead end. and Dynamo (the big red robot) wouldnt fit in the school and had no particular reason to bring it with them so its probably in storage some where.

Please, go to the PPG sub-forum. There is a thread where you can discuss possible cameos for PpGD.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby shenmillion » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 pm

wow bubbles really like courage i want fried chicken :|

Postby shenmillion » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 pm

bubbles bubble ur so cute

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!