Leion's Art Gallery

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Leion's Art Gallery

Postby sam4books » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 am

Ah, sounds cool. And I'm sure having default RP characters are allowed since I know a couple of people who recycle the same characters in the RP forum.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Leion06 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 am

After like a Gazillion years, I'm back to the ol' grind. I'm horribly ashamed of all the nothing I've been doing. I'mma once again keep trying to come up with moar stuff really soon, so just bear with me
lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Postby sam4books » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 pm

OMG

YOU'RE BACK.

/totally isn't spazzing right now
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Leion06 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm

lmfarotflbtcstcndbfootwifoagwllbgwthrootsaiakbayb!!!!!! that means LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BITING THE CARPETSCARING THE CAT, NEARLY DYING BY FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW IN FRONT OF A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE BILL GATES WHO THEN HORRIFIED RUNS OUT ON THE STREET AND IS ACCIDENTLY KILLED BY A YELLOW BUS!

Previous

Return to Art