Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 pm

-Benjamin “Dr Overkill” Martin-

The robots saw the man in the distance, but they didn't think much of them. "Intial threat level 1." Zach said to his fellow robots. That was, until the demons started to charge over the hill as well. The threat level rose quite quickly as more and more were pouring over the ridge, the robots reacted quickly. Half of the robots that were stationed outside flooded towards the eastern side of the school, more of a desperate plan until they recieved further instruction from their master. Their weapons varied as the hoard approached them, but their efforts were futile. The robots took out two to three demons a piece, via lazors, flamethrowers, drills, and axe attachments, but there was no way they could keep this up for long. They seemed to be just stalling for time.

Dr. Overkill was happily on his way towards his classroom when one of his robots following started to beep rather loudly. "What is it this time? More overexcited students?" "Negative. An attack on the school." "Really? You sure it isn't just students?" "Negative, number far too great, they're being overwhelmed." "Threat level?" "Accoding to protocol, this is prime candidate for level 7." "Darn, I was really hoping for 9, I could use missles at that point. Miles, patch me through to the speakers."

As he said that, another robot walked up to Dr. Overkill and proceded to open his chest and a small speaker system with a reciever appeared. "You are connected sir." "Thank you Miles." he said as he grabbed the reciever and cleared his throat before speaking. "Good morning Evil Acedemy." he paused to confirm it was working before continuing. "This is your new teacher Dr. Overkill speaking. I have great news for you all, there's an attack on the school. It's good news because I have an incentive to help defend the school." He glanced manically at students who seemed to stop and stare at him during the announcement.

"I know a good number of you don't care about school, so I offer a cash reward. Those who help to defend our prestigous school will recieve 500 Hel. My robots will be there and be sure to record all those who participate and shall distribute later in the day to those who took up my offer. Sound good? Good, get to it. The hoard of them is attacking the east side of the school. Have fun, and see you in class later." Dr. Overkill finished his announcement and hung up the reciever as "Miles" closed his chest back up.

"Jeffry, divert 20% of those in the school to fortify the eastern side of the building. And call in squads 3 and 7 to leave our 'friends' a surprise." "Right away sir." another robot said as he send out the command to the other robots. Almost instantly 200 random robots throughout the school sprinted towards the eastern part of the building, careful to avoid the students in the process. "I picked a good day to start here, didn't I Andrew?" "Affirmative sir." it responded, and they continued up the stairs towards his room.

-Aaron clone #1-

Aaron's clone tried to catch up on some much needed sleep that Aaron didn't get the night before in the classroom. It wasn't easy, between the conversation behind him and the students shuffling in and out. And he was pretty sure he was brought up in the conversation behind him. But his attention quickly focused on Yurr who entered the room quite loudly, as he usually did. Aaron's clone sprang up instantly, and walked over to Yurr rather quickly. "Good morning Yurr. I trust you slept well? I hope I didn't keep you up too late last night." he said glancing back at the two who were sitting behind him, making sure they couldn't hear him.

"And did you do what I asked on my note?" he asked nicely to Yurr, but before he could get an answer Dr. Overkill made his announcement over the loudspeaker. 'I wonder if I already know about this.' he thought before turning to his classmates. "Anyone care to take up our new teacher's offer with me? Sounds like fun." he said with a smile. A lack of sleep couldn't stop Aaron from making a quick buck.

-Aaron Faulkner-

The real Aaron sat on top of the school roof, overlooking the east side of the school. His other two clones were overlooking the north and west. "So they did come from the east. Thanks guys your works done." he said to his clones before they disappeared and Aaron stood up. 'Just looking for some peace and quiet so I can get a nap and there's an attack on the school. This plae sure is crazy.' he thought to himself before the announcement went over the loudspeakers. "Looks like I'm in for a great payday before my jobs come in, right Alphonso?" Aaron turned towards one of the robots who stood behind him, just watching him, until it spoke.

"I confirm your help in this proceder." it spoke, and in a flash Aaron had his bow drawn and aiming at the horde approaching the school. "I doubt I'll do much, but a job's a job." he said, as he launched arrow after arrow into the crowd, seeming to hit each demon in the head each time each with a different devistating elemental charge to it.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:38 am

When the formerly sleeping boy pulled Yurr into a conversation, Alizea gave a tiny sigh of relief that the plan would be allowed to proceed uninterrupted. She snatches the vial of sirens tears Artus placed on her desk, opens to cork, and then pours exactly one, large drop into the center of the helmet. Pursing her lips as she decides whether or not that was enough, she then shrugs and adds two more drops at opposite ends of the helmet before corking the bottle and passing it back to Artus. She accomplished this subtle move quickly, which was convenient for her, as just then the loudspeaker announced the demon attack and the cash reward. With a fierce grin, she immediately stands up, tosses the helmet at the barbarian, making sure to aim it so it would land neatly on his head, and then replies to Aaron "Yes, slaying sounds like just the kind of fun I haven't had in months." Alizea turns to the rest of the class, and before anyone has a chance to respond, announces "It's been fun, but ciao!" before turning smartly around and leaping out the door.

She raced through the corridors to get to the battle site, and then with a savage whoop of glee and feral grin she lept into battle. She almost seemed to be dancing, rather than fighting, but every movement of her arms resulted in punches throwing a demon into the jaws of it's brethren, or a slash across a throat, and the tail took a fair number of heads and eyeballs too... all the while, never being solid enough to be hurt the few times a demon was quick enough to get an attack through. Her clothes quickly started showing damage, though, which pissed her off. So once she managed to get herself thoroughly surrounded, she let loose with her Breath, circling to make sure she got as many demons as she could. Of course, this didn't last long; just long enough to burn the knot of enemies around her (around 70 or so) before she stepped through their ashes to go beat up more of them, to rinse and repeat as necessary until they were all slain.
Last edited by Leopardess on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 pm

A tendril snaked out of Atrus's robe and grabbed the bottle out of the air before pulling it back inside and putting it away. Good throw. he thought as he stood up to get out of the classroom, while he did want to see the effects of the liquid, he didn't want to deal with the barbarian, especially in an enclosed classroom. A black substance pooled around his feet, a black circle that could be seen reaching out along the ground about ten centremetres from his trailing robe. Then suddenly, he shot forward, leaning back slightly against the air friction as he sped along the desks, turned to the door and exited the classroom in 2 seconds. He quickly shot through the school, his hat leaning back and his robe billowing slightly as he gathered speed, a black trail followed before dimming a few seconds later, showing his process as he jerked round corners. He blinked and a wave of shadow lashed out in front of him and for a minisecond, he stared into the surprised eyes of one of the students he'd just flicked off their feet and had just turned upside down in the air. He was gone before they hit the ground, although unfortunately his trail wasn't. About fifteen seconds later, he frowned and casually turned round to see one wolf thing and a goblin closing in on him, screeching angrily, he had to admit, he was quite impressed at the goblins speed but he didn't like the look of the wolf's fangs or that shiny dagger the goblin was pointing at him. He rounded a corner and saw a long empty corridor right in front of him, just enough time for him to turn round, still travelling down the hallway, put his arms out with his palms facing the floor, and then when they were halfway down the corridor, flip his hands round and lift them up into the air, causing a black sheet he'd start to leave behind him as he started the corridor to rise up and slam the goblin and wolf into the ceiling, which he did. He turned back round and sped up at a constant rate as he rounded the corner, until when he reached the battlefield, he stopped, and shot forward as the momentum from the blackness below him transfered to him.

He put his hand out and a black cylinder shot from his palm, into the ground, propelling him high into the air at about a forty degree angle to the earth and stopping him from crashing into fray. He sighed with relief as he reached the apex of his ascent, then noticed himself start to fall. Now, instead of crashing into a mixture of the school's side, and the enemy's side, he was just going to land amidst what looked like the next wave of attackers. He gulped as he saw some of the archers notice him and change their sights to him. Suddenly the falling dark blue assailent coming towards them turned into a large black ball which the arrows thudded into, and then hit a troll in the chest and bounced off, the troll falling back and the shield disintergrating as Atrus summersaulted in the air and landed on his feet. Next a dark thick mist appeared around him, a dark cloud with a black silhouette in it. Then thousands of black needles shot from it, each less then a millimetre thick in diametre but sharp enough, and with enough power and strength in them to skewer through the flesh of his surrounding enemies and even the ones that wore plate armour were impaled as there were thousands of needles and it was nearly certain that some of them were aimed at their vulnerable spots. Blood splattered out into the air as the needles retracted into the mist, three seconds after penetration, two seconds after the needles had grown spikes and one second after they starter revolving and then the dying and dead enemies were slammed back as Atrus shoved his arms to the side, the mist having turned into a hollow cylinder around him and then rapidly extending outwards.

When you've got complete control over a substance you can create and destroy yourself with changable densities, your imagination is the limit.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:57 pm

"Ze attack it vorks! Did you give zem ze serum? Vith ze serum ve are guaranteed victory over zese fools!" His assistant nodded, pushing her glasses up her nose once again. "Yes sir. Each soldier has consumed the serum as you asked." The man laughed once again, maniacally. "Then not even zese children of evil can defeat us!" He raised his hands above his head, and hundreds of dead assailants began to stand again. The fight began once again, the army of now undead attackers showing no mercy.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr stood up and brushed himself off. He looked around, noting that the attack had started. Very well." He moved quickly, he knew what and where he had to check. The attack had to be successful for his plan to go off without a hitch. He scaled the school with little problem, making use of the uneven walls. When he reached the top he noted Aaron shooting at the attackers. Teophyr sighed and drew his blade, bringing his sword down and across the robot's torso. "I believe you're to be working for me, not some meddlesome robots. I want you picking off robots. Whatever he's offered I'll pay twice it. We don't want to defend this place, we want the new management here." Teophyr sheathed his blade and watched Aaron, looking him over carefully.

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin stared at the speaker and thought for a moment. He looked out the window and saw nothing of importance, but he could hear the faint cries of battle. Ruin stood up and walked out of the room, glancing at Yurr as he destroyed the speaker in the room. He slowly made his way through the school, noting the low numbers of students in the halls. He checked each room he passed, noting the lack of their homeroom teacher. He scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Erm... Maybe going to the fight is class? Yeah... That sounds about right... I mean, this is a demon school isn't it? It doesn't matter, I've degraded to talking to myself once again..." Ruin stretched quickly and left the school to join the fray. He stood on the outside of the fight, pacing nervously. "Maybe I'll cast mega ice... oh no, I might get some students... Well maybe just ice... But that might not do enough damage... Maybe I can heal? I do know a spell or two..." Ruin continued pacing, muttering to himself.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr nodded awkwardly at Aaron "Well... yes. Yurr did what the note sa-" He was cut off by the announcement. He looked at the speaker and made a small 'hmph' noise. He pointed at the speaker and yelled angrily, "Yurr does not appreciate being interrupted! Yurr was trying to talk to his friend Aaron! Yurr thinks your should apologize and not interrupt Yurr again!" Yurr waited a moment, and when the box did not reply he took a deep breath and spit fire onto the poor speaker. Flames burst from his mouth, relentlessly licking at the speaker until it was nothing more than ash. Yurr nodded triumphantly. "That's what Yurr thought!"
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Draken30000 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Zathian gazed at Coren for a minute, before turning and walking out of the room, sheathed sword in hand. The silence his roommate had just exhibited was odd. Perhaps he did not feel like talking. Zathian noticed that he had been in the trance all night, and that the school would be starting again soon. First things first, he had to wash Coren's graffiti off. He located the nearest restroom. It was disgusting, overflowing with grime, filth, and graffiti worse than Coren's. He quickly left it. Going outside, Zathian unfolded his wings and took off to locate a water source. He managed to locate a small stream within view of the school. He knelt beside it and began to vigorously scrub his head, arms, and legs until the graffiti was mostly gone. He stood up and looked towards the school. He saw a small figure descend from the sky and enter the school. It had probably been Yurr. It was time to get back to work. He snapped his wings open again and took to the sky.

Gliding towards the school, Zathian saw the invasion begin. He watched as the robots were quickly overrun by the horde of demons. He also observed several of his classmates begin to decimate the legions. However, the demons soon rose as zombies, resuming their assault. This isnt good. he thought to himself. If those demons succeed, Yurr might be hurt or even killed. I will have failed my mission. Zathian no longer doubted that Yurr could handle himself, nonetheless he had orders. He smirked slightly. He really needed to let out some frustration, and this would be the perfect opportunity. He was now above the army.

Folding his wings, Zathian dove straight down, hurtling towards the ground. He suddenly pulled up, unfolding his wings to land gracefully in a medium sized clearing. Nearby, a man engulfed in shadow was slaying many demons, rather impressively. Closing his wings, he simply stood, watching the various hell-spawn running around him. A group of feral dog-men noticed him, howled, and ran towards him, saliva dripping from their maws. Zathian stood motionless until the first one was almost upon him, then with an incredibly fast motion he brought the sword, held in his left hand, sheathe and all and whacked the monster in the face with the hilt. There was a sickening crack as its jaw broke and it fell away, crying in pain. With the sheathed sword still raised from his previous hit, Zathian brought it back across his body, slamming the tip of the sheath into the neck of the dog-man immediately behind the first one. There was another crack as it's vertebrae snapped. Side-stepping a third leaping dog-man, he reversed his grip on the sheathed sword and smacked two more out of the air as they leaped at him. Returning to a standing state and returning his grip to normal, Zathian looked over his shoulder at the three dog men who were now behind him. They got to their feet, shook themselves, and turned to charge at Zathian again. In a coordinated attack, all three leaped at him in unison. Zathian placed his right hand on the hilt of his sword, paused a moment, then gripped the hilt and sliced diagonally outward, then down, then to the right, then he stepped past the three jumping dog-men, ducking slightly. All of this was done with inhuman speed. The dog-men landed, stumbling, one of them clutching its stomach. Zathian spun the pitch black blade once, positioning it to be re-sheathed. He then slowly slid the blade into the sheathe, pausing with only an inch of blade left exposed, then pressed it in with a click. At that moment, blood suddenly spurted from the three dog-men at different angles, one of them falling in half. All three fell dead. Zathian smiled to himself, glad that he was not rusty.

Turning to engage his next combatant, Zathian heard a noise behind him. Quickly whipping around he brought the sheathe up in time to block a claw-swipe from one of the dog-men.....that he had just killed! Its eyes were glazed over and it was growling erratically. "What the...." Zathian whispered, amazed. Quickly pushing the claw away, Zathian rapidly unsheathed his black blade and cut the dog-man to shreds. Without missing a beat, he hopped back, opened his mouth, and unleashed a jet of deep red flame, incinerating the zombie dog-men and a line of troops behind them. He turned the jet to roast some more soldiers, most of which were archers. Cutting off the flame before he overused it, Zathian turned and engaged several sword wielding demon-spawn, cutting them down quickly before moving on to engage even more enemies. He made sure to at least cripple the bodies so that the zombies would not be very mobile.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Iris » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 pm

-Of A Thousand, tents-

"My, my, why would a succubus be interested in such a miniscule fact?" Of A Thousand laughed wiping away a small stain of blood on his hand before looking at the speaker directly, "I'll play coy, I hold the key to the second room now, seeing as those two mortals seemed interested I presumed it was of grave importance and I long to find another worthy... shall we say, plaything?" The man began to laugh, it was a hollow and dark sound that seemed to play against the glee that reflected in his eyes. The smile on his face told the onlookers that there wasn't something right about him and it wasn't the sense you got from those who left there sanity back home.

"So tell me little succubus, why are you so curious?" He continued as the crowds began to thin, the two now deceased mortals had been rather thoroughly picketed, some of the more carnivorous creatures made double sure that there was no evidence left that they even had come to this school. The succubus coyingly introduced herself and apologized for knocking into him, claiming some large student had been careless. But the shapeshifter demon knew better, he had dealt with her kind many a time yet still enjoyed playing their little game so once more history was doomed to repeat itself as Lucius "The Many", an alias that he felt had a grandiose touch to it, something that might keep her interest last a little longer so that he could enjoy the expression on her face she realized his true nature, then again some of the demons he'd encountered at times were rather pleased with the events... considering his skills to alter his form at will.

"Well then, little Saga, shall we find out whom your meant to be bunked with? I would want to leave a small demon such as yourself to be left in the presence of such, decadent filth that claim to be student and hopeful overlords. After all, you'd much prefer those with... potential if I'm not mistaken."As he walked away, he once more began to laugh.

When they reached the tents they found the board which announced whom was meant to be partnered with whom. As it turned out Saga was going to be partnered with a glutton demon while he himself was meant to be partnered with an imp. The imp in question tried to place itself higher than the apparent 'mortal' while the glutton turned down the off to trade roommates. When the imp implied at how superior it was to 'Lucius', the shapeshifter gave him a pointed lesson in humility. But tearing off his legs and then gutting him in front of the glutton, all the while calmly making notes at how a demon's body differs to that a humans, noting that unlike a mortals, some demons can regenerate from their wounds. Of course the imp wasn't interested in his words, he was too busy trying to gather up his innards that had spilled out during the demonology lesson. The glutton on the other hand paid close attention and hung an ever word, especially when 'Lucius' offered to show Saga what makes a glutton tick.

It was at that stage that the demon gladly accepted the trade offer, the imp didn't seem to object, it gurgled several times but when 'Lucius' crushed its head with a firm stomp with his left foot, the imp seemed to have other matters to attend to.

-Of A Thousand, morning-
The rest of the night was entertaining to say the least, each time Saga made an attempt to maneuver 'Lucius' into a corner he seemed to slip under the radar with small quips and rather nimble questions that didn't seem to lead to anything. He kept her figuratively on a verbal leash, keeping her close but yanking the chain when she was about to lose interest in the current subject. At first he kept all conversation about her, complimenting her looks, remarking that she looked adorable, yet poked fun at her choice of students that had interested her. Though some he gave credit. It was nearing the point when he allowed her to ask questions about him when he suggested that they turn in for the night. On separate beds. After all they would need their energy for the following day. Besides if he kept her interest for another day then perhaps thing could get more, entertaining.... for the both of them.

As the early morning light crept into the room, Of A Thousand leafed through his book, it's unreadable letterings seem to amuse him, as if there was some joke written inside it that only he could understand. "So the succubus is finally starting to wake up, good. Looks like the school is recieving some guests today. I was thinking of greeting them myself but it would be terribly rude of a mortal to leave his roommate alone to wake up. Wouldn't you agree?" A wicked grin played on his lips as he looked up from his book.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 pm

~The Robots - Fending off the Horde~

The robots watched as many of the demons they had slain rise up again. "Zombification confirmed. Switching tactics." Zach spoke to anyone in particular. Almost in unison, the robots switched from whatever they were using to strictly flamethrowers and began mercilessly burning the horde in front of them. "Inform master, threat level must be raised." he said just before a demon ripped his head off.

~Aaron Faulkner - Yes, sir....-

Aaron was reacted quickly to the sound of Teophyr slicing through Alphonso. His bow quickly drew to aim right at his "boss's" head. Alphonso, wasn't so quick on the draw unfortunately he desperately grasped at his wound but almost instantly was in pieces. "Critical Error, initiating self-destruct." Alphonso shouted but just before he detonated, he quickly snapped a picture of his attacker, a little present for the boss to find out. "5......4......3.......2" Alphonso spoke. Meanwhile Aaron had to react fast. "First thing's first, we better move!" he shouted at Teophyr as Alphonso finally reached one. Aaron quickly ducted behind a small air conditioner on the roof as the explosion hit around them, about as powerful as a stick of dynomite. Aaron emerged as the rubble cleared whistling at the lack of remains the robot had.

"Boy they sure pack a punch. He wasn't kidding when that robot told me they have a pretty light trigger on their self destruct." he mentioned to Teophyr, if he was still around that is. "Yo, boss, are you dead out there? I'll do the job at shooting at the robots, but I don't know how well I'll hit them, they're pretty stationary. It'll be 1000 Hel if you're doubling what I pay. Plus if I don't get paid by the other job I'll ask for a 500 Hel surcharge for lost revenue. If it sounds good, don't say anything." When Aaron heard nothing for a short period, he stood up and dusted himself off. and looked out at the robots, who remained stationary. 'The Aaron clone in the classroom hasn't disappeared yet. I wonder if he found Yurr then?' he thought as he readied his bow and shot towards the horde of robots, and missed, hitting another zombie demon right in the eye. 'Damn it, how am I going to pull this off? Better keep shooting.' he thought, and kept flying arrows into the fray, however about 90% of them missed their target, a stationary robot.

~Aaron Clone - You're avoiding the question~

Aaron's clone watched as a few of his classmates took up his offer, but Yurr seemed more interested in yelling at the intercom for interupting him. "You probably shouldn't have done that Yurr. It wasn't the box that interupted you, just some teacher. I don't think you want to make them mad." he said jokingly to Yurr, turning back to his serious tone. "Also, did you burn up my side of the room? If you did tell me, I won't get mad. I planned just in case you did, so you can tell me." he said reassuringly to Yurr. Either way he would answer would help him.

~Dr. Overkill - Finally in his room~

Despite the rather hectic morning, Dr. Overkill finally made it to his room and took his seat at his desk, looking over his robots, who to him looked rather upset. "What's wrong?" he asked them. "Alphonso is dead." "How? Who was the last student he saw?" "He confirmed one student assisting, but appears to be killed by another, possibly an accomplice." "Did he get a visual?" He asked his group, and Miles stepped forward as a paper printed from his forhead. Dr Overkill snatched it up quickly and examined the paper. "Sliced in half, and he scanned an Archer who can make visual copies of himself. Unlikely, it must be this unidentified one." Dr Overkill stated as he pointed at Teophyr. "A darn shame, I rather liked Alphonso. I'll have to make that one an example."

Dr Overkill quickly put the picture down on his desk and adressed his robots again. "Any thing else I should know about?" "Zach requested the threat level outside be upgraded to level 8 sir." "On what grounds?" "They appear to be enchanted with some reanimation magic. Once they are dead, they rise again as zombies." "My my. Approved, let them know threat level is upgraded to level 8. Also, call in squards 32 and 12 to back them up now. he paused before looking at them slyly. "And send squad 3 to the roof instead, give the ronin a message. ETA on squads 3 and 7?" "Less than a minute sir." "Great, call the rest of the robots to my office and let me know when the threat level should be raised again." he said examining the picture one more. 'You picked the wrong robot to kill.'
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:58 am

-Athrogate Vergeth-

Roused from his slumber deep below the earth, encased in a fortress of twisted and magically warped steel and stone, crept out what some would argue was the single most powerful entity that belonged to magic. No demons power rivaled it, no angels blessing calmed it, it was simply a force of chaotic power that rarely saw the light of day.
The light always did find it's way when the world needed it most.
Above the school was dark clouds, far darker than normal, that echoed with crimson lightning nearly threatening the very skies themselves for dominance. A tremendous bolt of violent black and red lightning struck the various pieces of the downed robot and there was life to the machine almost instantly, it's various pieces returning to place as time itself rewound to fix the damage previously inflicted.
Strange chanting filled the rooftops as a figure slowly faded in from nothingness, an old wizard that everyone knew but with a calm and controlled face. There was no panic in his eyes and no sketchy movements. His power was absolute.

"From darkest depths to brightest heights, the crimson nights and pitch black lights, I call upon you for this simple task. In the blood of my enemies you must bask."
Chaotic purple energy shot out from Athrogate's wrinkled and bony hand to overtake the robots, spreading like wildfire infecting one after another with an eerie glow. They had been augmented with a twisted form of magic that altered time back every few seconds, any wound they took would repair and any magic would slide from their bodies like water.

Turning his attention to the attackers, the Archmage began another chant with his hands extended. Great bolts of crimson lightning struck down at the attackers, turning them into nothingness with just a grazing blow.
As the bolts grew in intensity and frequency the Archmage's body began to shake, after a minute or so the spell ended as Athrogate raised a banana to the sky in triumph. "Pineapple!" He roared, tossing the banana into the crowd. Not a moment after it landed in the crowd, it exploded.
(Your move, Gareth.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:38 pm

-Christopher Frost-A brand new day.-

Black smoke was gushing out of the little shack's chimney, it had been all night since he had gotten back to nurse his wounds. After he'd fed the green gunk in the corner and bandaged up, he'd taken a quick power nap while the magic worked it's magic. Once the bones had healed he'd started up on the more heavy duty stuff, he'd had to clear out most of the shacks items, pushing the bed, the desk, etc outside so he could get an empty space on the floor to start scribbling. It was your standard magician's circle, except he'd fortified with an eight-pointed star and put the sun in the centre of it, pushing a burning digit into the middle of the chalk outline of the sun. Then he'd added in all the special symbols needed to unlock the eight gates, find the specific item, stop horrible tentacled things clawing into his dimension and other necessary stuff. It had taken him two hours to make sure the intricate chalk work was correct and neat before he activated it, last time he'd written a triangle instead of a square and had to deal with what looked like Frankies's ancient ancestor hepped up on steroids and with teeth.

Anyway, what he was currently doing, was cheating. He'd given up a lot of things when he'd returned to existence, a half-life really and had spent a lot of time trying to get them back without either dying, being severely weakened or exploding, and to cut a long post short, he had. Which was why he was taking his equipment out of storage, he'd have prepared to spend another decade or two refining himself but there was a tree that was going to have his name all over it, burnt right into the flesh. Anyway, another hour later, he strode out in his new garments, a new version of his sword and a new day breaking.

-

An armoured figure stood on the outskirt of the forest, watching the pitched battle take place. A long sword held in one hand with the etched blade leaning on his shoulder, electric blue running along the edge of the blade and glowing from the runes and lines in it as well as two dots in the skull/hilt's eyes. The same blue eyes glowed from the man's helmet and the sparks and small patches of fire coming from his clothes were a blueish colour too, like the centre of a flame. It would be a while before his own little band of troops were ready to be called to arms but they probably wouldn't be needed, considering the small groups of explosions and lightning bolts he could see coming down. Impressive stuff Athrogate! Chris muttered, nodding at his fellow lecturers handiwork. Wonder if I can upstage him. He said quietly as he swung his sword down and put the point into the ground, burning the grass around it. Probably not. as the banana exploded, taking a surprised goblin's head off. He shrugged and started to jog forward, his armour moving silently with him as he ran towards the army at a constant acceleration. When he reached the invading army, he slammed into them like a wrathful phoenix, a huge incandescent flame surrounding him and reaching high into the air. As he walked steadily forward, concentrating on keeping up the fire that quickly burnt his surrounding enemies to ashes before they could reach him, he swung his sword, shooting waves of burning heat in front of him, causing eyeballs to dry out, hair to catch alight and pants to turn wet with urine. He grabbed the face of a particularily resiliant imp that had somehow managed to survive the intense temperature around him and squeezed, causing the creatures head to pot and the body to disintergrate as whatever magics protecting it scattered. He was a burning candle cutting into the side of their army that could be seen from the other end of the battlefield and he was just dying like crazy to attrack some attention.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Sage yawned and poked a hand out from under the blanket to rub the sleep from her eyes before glaring dozily at Lucius, it was too early in the damn morning for this, she needed her beauty sleep.Wouldn't you agree? She repeated quietly in a pitch about two octaves higher than Lucius's before turning over to face the wall and pull the soft white sheets over herself and snuggling under them. Damn, it was comfy. A few minutes later, after wrestling with herself to sit up, she managed it, stretching her arms out over her head, sighing and glaring blankly in front of her, bright yellow eyes just boring a hole into the wardrobe at the wall in front of her. It was kind of a shame considering her profession, but she really wasn't much of a morning person. After a few moments of mental preparationg, she swung her legs out of the bed and shoved the lovely warm blanket off herself, grumbling constantly under her breath and ignoring Lucius for now. She grabbed a mirror on her bedside desk and stared at her face, scowling at herself. Her hair was a mess, her eyes had slightly-stronger-than-she-was-happy-with shadows under them but that should fade as the day went on. She bared her teeth for inspection, nashing her teeth and poking at her slight fangs, scratching a nail at an unappealing brown spot on them. Where'd this come from?

She sighed with disappointment at her appearence, still cute, but not flawless. There were plenty of cute beings around here, she'd have to work on it She blinked and noticed Lucius again, her scowl staying the same. Yes. She said shortly before standing up and walking to her wardrobe. Right now she was just wearing a silk shirt and trousers, quite modestly covering herself and not showing much of her figure. She looked at her body in the wardrobes door mirror, twisting the tops and toes of her feet to shift herself and let her see different angle, a routine check-up to see if anything had changed since the last time. She pursed her lips and rapped her fingers on the wardrobe door, pushing her chest forward to see if it made much difference, but she couldn't find a way to accent her chest well, just the lack of it. She snarled under her breath and looked away from it to see what clothes to pick out, why couldn't she have grown a decent chest like her mother? It pissed her off every morning. Oh go on ahead Lucius, I've got to get dressed anyway and I'd prefer to do it in private thanks. She said coldly, pulling out a blue dress and inspecting it critically. Thank you for waiting anyway, I'm so very grateful for you waking me up at this early hour. God, I can still hear the birds chirping. The last part being muttered angrily to herself. She flicked a dark blue t-shirt over her shoulder before realising what Lucious had said. Guests? She asked curiously.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:59 pm

"Now! Ve must execute strike plan B now!" The assistant clutched her notepad tightly, scribbling frantically. She made one last note, then yelled as loud as she could. "Shield! Shield! Shield!" Several large domes appeared over the larger members of the attacking forces, protecting them from the strike of Athrogate."Send word to strike teams Spore, Vlad, and Fenris. Ve must strike now." The assistant nodded, moving her hand in a circular motion and speaking to it briefly. She waved her hand again and gave the man a thumbs up. The creatures that had been protected now broke through the shields, some roaring, others charging.

~~ Spore Squad

A man in pitch black armor stood in front of a battalion of mushroom-like creatures. He moved his hand from his ear and nodded, pointing to the mushrooms. "ALRIGHT! We've gotta strike them hard and fast. I want the spores on anything and everything. Any living creature that breathes them in is going to be drowsy, and anyone that's in contact too long will be out like a light." He listed a mask to his face and motioned for them to attack. The mushroom-creatures shook, then cheered. Spores flew into the air, and several girls wearing green waved their arms. Gusts of wind took the spores across the school, going in through windows and under doors and beyond the school to the battlefield.

~~ Vladamir Squad

A boy who seemed to be in his late teens sat on a broken down wall, watching the school. He noted a small glimmer at the corner of his vision and motioned for one of the members of his squad to move towards him. "Alright, let's go. We're supposed to incapacitate anything and everything we find. We go in the school, and avoid the battlefield. Put on the masks, and make sure you avoid anything suspicious. The informer said something about a crazy guy trapping the entire school." He stood up and cracked his back, then motioned for the troop to move forward. Dozens of very pale men ran forward, the teen watching them. He donned his own mask, then followed them moving quickly to the front of the group. he jumped, making almost no noise as he crashed through a window. The troop followed him and began attacking the inhabitants of the room.

~~ Fenris Squad

A man with very light blond hair stood in front of a large group of lupine men, and wolf-like creatures. He raised his hand, and slowly brought it down, pointing at the school. He nodded and the entire force charged. many of the creatures had strange machines over their mouths or mechanisms strapped to their backs. The man didn't follow his troops, but instead put his hand near his mouth. A small blip came from a machine on his wrist. "I can see Vlad and Spore are already initiating. I've sent in my own squad, and I'll join them soon enough. Keep the figurehead out of combat for now." He lowered his wrist and pulled a scarf over his mouth and followed the other troops.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr watched Aaron carefully, frowning. Change your focus to the troops coming from the school. The robots are nothing now, and judging by that rather ominous rumble I believe I've got company to deal with. Find me when this is all over and I assure you your payment will be more than worth it." Teophyr approached the edge of the roof and smiled at the carnage. It didn't really matter what side won, it just mattered that both sides lost troops.

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin swore loudly and dove off to the side, yelling a quick shield, before cowering for a few moments as Athrogate's spell destroyed the battlefield. He glanced at the carnage, and stood up quickly, moving back to the school. he didn't care anymore. At this point in time the school could be overrun with vampires and werewolves and he just wouldn't care anymore. He moved back up to the classroom where the other students (who had not gone to the battle yet) were and sat down in a desk, sighing and laying his head on the desk.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr frowned slightly. "Yurr may have set Aaron's bed on fire. Yurr thinks it was a very pretty colour before Yurr came to class." Yurr shrugged casually, glancing out the window, wondering what was causing the ruckus outside. His attention was quickly brought back to the room, and the ruckus coming from inside the school itself. Yurr tilted his head slightly, trying to figure out where the noise was coming from.

Postby Leopardess » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Quickly getting bored with the battle, Alizea maneuvers herself to the edge of the battlefield and takes a breather. She hadn't even noticed the zombies reviving (because she kept burning them all to ashes) until she looked at the other's battles, and smiled inwardly. "Looks like overkill is a good thing where this school is concerned", she murmured to herself, before her attention was drawn by the sudden magical storm brewing in the sky. When the lightning bolts started incinerating everything, she absorbed a couple of them for the energy (even though they tasted like rotten blood), and then concluded that her work in the battlefield was done. She had nearly reached the school when she noticed the wind patterns changing, and saw that some wizard was endeavoring to flood the spore with some sort of dust. Since it's not bloody likely that some ally was flooding the school with a strength-enhancing potion or something, Alizea fights the girls for control of the wind, doing her best to keep the particles away from the school... never noticing the pale masked things breaking in, or the werewolves charging.

(edited because I forgot about the werewolves, silly me)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:23 pm

FUUUUUUUUUU- Atrus cried as he flew back through the air, his curse at the heavens cut short as he crashed through a window. A goblin had managed to roll a grenade under him and he's only had time to put up a shield instead of flicking it away. The blast has knocked him right out of the battle too, thankfully, they would have swarmed over him in another few minutes thanks to that undead spell. Right before he bounced along the ground, he cocooned himself in a black shroud and rolle off with little more than an "oof" when he rolled into a wall. Oooaaahh. he groaned as he slowly pushed himself off the floor. He looked at his left arm, hanging loosely at his side and rotated his shoulder, watching it flop loosely. Great. he mutter, as his entire arm turned black. He'd have to focus on using his shadow armour to move it and hope that would be enough, keeping in spirit with the current battle, instead of the shadow slipping simply over his arm, to turn it into a plain black silhouette of a limb, it spread further down and ended at a point. He moved it up to his face and inspected his new weapon, molding it slightly to perfect it.

Yes, this will be useful. he muttered, as the blade suddenly grew spikes along it's edge and then straightened out cleanly again. After he was happy with perfecting it, he stamped once at the ground. Four tendrils rose up from beneath his robe and then stabbed back into the ground, causing him to fall through the floor with a layer of stone between him and the vampire he'd landed on. He instinctively stabbed at the surprised vampire in front of him with his new shadow-arm, who, with a surprising burst of speed, managed to lean back out of his reach. Things could have gone bad for Atrus if the shadow-blade hadn't simply extended right after the vampire and into it's face. Vampires. Atrus muttered angrily, the blade retracting back to it's original length as Atrus glared about him at the ruckus in the room, his dagger appearing in his hand and the four tendrils at his feet circled around him, ready to lash out at anyone who got too close.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Zathian was a blur on the battlefield, cutting down all manner of creatures in the blink of an eye. If someone had been watching him the entire fight though, they would notice that his speed was gradually dropping. After slicing a goblin in two, the dragon man hopped backwards. At this point, a ring of monsters had surrounded him. When a foe mustered up the courage to charge him, he would dispatch them swiftly. His exterior was calm, but inside he was secretly hailing whatever divine entity that was keeping the monsters from realizing that if they all charged him at once, then he would be overwhelmed. It was only a matter of time before that realization came though. He shoved his pitch black blade through the skull of a berserker, quickly pulling it out in time to block a swing from a club wielding warrior before whacking the demon with his sheath. He spat a small jet of flame onto the demon warrior to finish it off.

Suddenly his keen sense of smell detected a change in the air. Almost immediately he felt his eyelids grow heavier. Not good. he thought to himself. As he thought this, a new foe bounded into the ring. It was a wolf man with a strange mechanical device strapped to its mouth. Zathian deftly side stepped the charging wolf man, but more soon followed. Damn it, I dont think I can handle this right now. he again thought to himself. He decided that he would retreat to the school and find Yurr. The priority now was to get him away safely. One of the wolf men let out a roar and charged at him. Zathian quickly pushed off the ground, going forward. He stepped on the beasts head and took off, spreading his wings and dodging swipes from some of the taller enemies. He ascended out of arrow range and began to glide towards the school. At least the air up here helped to clear his head a bit.

It was a very short flight and Zathian was soon descending rapidly. He noticed that there was a student, a woman who he quickly identified as having draconic ancestry, was battling with the winds that were carrying whatever was being spread through the air. He was torn, as it appeared she would need help shortly. He shook off the feeling, he needed to stick to his mission. He went into a nose dive, then gradually curved to face the front of the school He smashed straight through a window, rolling to take reduce the pain of hitting the floor. He sprinted out of the room he was in and ran down the halls in search of Yurr. Finally he burst into a classroom and was pleased to see Yurr talking to his roommate. Zathian composed himself, then walked up to Yurr. "Sorry to bother you Yurr, but the school is under attack and I need to get you to safety. Please, we must hurry." Zathian explained, trying not to sound worried. He glanced over his shoulder, hearing the noises that were coming from within the school itself now.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 am

-Aaron clone #1-

Aaron's clone wasn't surprised by Yurr's responce. He had accounted for this and another bed was on it's way. "Well Yurr, that's quite alright I had anticipated something like this might happen. It means that your fire is not magic at all. Just keep that in mind. Now, I just wanted to ..." "Sorry to bother you Yurr, but the school is under attack and I need to get you to safety. Please, we must hurry." Aaron was cut off, rather rudely by some one, he turned to see the dragon from yesterday who seemed to have boundry issues with Yurr. However now he was interrupting him in the middle of their conversation. Aaron wasn't going to like him at all. "You know, it's rude to interrupt when we're talking. Now as I was saying Yurr, I was wondering if you remembered to lock up when you left the room today?" he asked Yurr again, normally that would have been the end of his conversation, but since Zathian had interrupted him again, he felt like drawing it out a little more.

-Aaron Faulkner-

Aaron was shocked by the sudden massive surge of magical energy emmitting from right behind him? Aaron stopped immidiately to watch the teacher unleash, pun intended, on the battlefield. The robots seemingly repaired themselves as the enemies were decimated at the same time. Aaron suddenly felt the need to stop shooting at that exact moment and stared at the battlefield just watching. 'This is a teacher's power? Impressive.' He thought, but almost instantly he heard an odd noise and turned around. It was Alphonso, rebuilt.

"Oh wow. Welcome back Alphonso." the robot quickly serveyed itself before responding. "I am confused by what has happened. But I will not raise disapproval." he responded then looked at Athrogate. "I thank you from the bottem of my mechanical heart good sir. My master shall reward you accordingly." but before Aaron could react, he started to feel....light headed. 'Shit!' he thought as he looked around the battlefield and noticed the Spore Squad. 'Damn, if I hadn't been distracted, I could have...' he managed to think just before he passed out.

-Benjamin “Dr Overkill” Martin-

"Uh, sir." Miles spoke to Dr. Overkill "It appears that our units are being rebuilt." "Rebuilt? What do you mean?" "It's just as Miles stated. It appears one of the teachers has decided to enter the fray and has healed our units." "Splendid. Who?" "Alphonso has a visual." "Alphonso? Even he's back? Patch him through." Within seconds Miles had a monitor displayed showing Athrogate and all his...uniqueness. "Oh, him. Knowing him he'll probably think I'm the evil Avacado trying to steal his Lucky Charms if I try to thank him. Still can't hurt to try." he replyed as Andrew waited patiently to talk to him.

"What else?" "Alphonso and the others are confirming the use of some airborne pathogen causing the defenders to become drowsy." "Pathological warefare? Crafty. Cancel the defense of the school, switch to creater protocal Gamma. Oh, and call off the squads, we'll deal with them later." Andrew nodded and the call was made as the robots made a wall around each of the walls in the classroom, each with their own air purifier, the spores wouldn't get to him.

-On the Battlefield-

As the robots reformed they overlooked the battlefield and the now seemingly overwhelming horde approached them through the chaos. "Numerous forces, raising threat level to 9." Mike stated as his head peeled back slighly to reveal just a bit of what lurked behind the shell but stopped as his wrist beeped. His head quickly turned back to normal. "Protocol Gamma, return to school." he said, as roughly 25 B-17 bombers flew overhead only to turn around above the school, returning from where they came. The robots rushed to the school heading for the classroom that held their master. The school may fall, but they would never let their creator die.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:24 pm

-Mark Rourke-

Always cautious of a fight in such dire circumstances, the dread zombie of this foul place watched in fascination and disgust while unclean creatures unworthy of the glory that came with war seemed to swarm the very place he had yet to conquer. That would not stand. Mark still needed what this asylum had to offer and that meant fighting for it.
It was obvious the targets were Vampires, and a great deal of them too. A warrior does not shy from his fight but an assassin does not fight head on unless cornered. Behind the leather mask held a grizzly smile as the flames of the undead creature seemed to intensify.
The sleep spores were a problem for a living being but for Mark it became trivial. Dust in the air. What worried him was the Archer, all his many tricks didn't appear to work against an enemy you couldn't shoot. Carefully taking aim, the zombie let fly a small throwing star, it caught the archer in the stomach painfully but enough not to do any actual harm. The sudden jolt of pain and adrenaline would give the fellow enough time to snap out of the daze and get control over the situation.
If that fail'd, then it would be a great story for later.

A leap, a roll, and a swing. The horrible screech of a Vampires sudden last moments as a body hit the ground before it could even enter the window. More and more seemed to drop, the clicking of something in the distance was accompanied by the screams of injury. Closer examination would later reveal a series of needles or throwing knives, a light blue liquid smearing the blades. Holy water it seemed.

Latching onto the window of a room closer to the first batch of Vampires' entrance, Mark slid in with a faint whisper of clothing sliding on a solid surface. Still the Zombie grinned and still the choir of painful screams echoed in the halls. Friend or foe didn't really matter anymore when it came to the pleasure of murder.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 am

"Very vell! Ve have zem in ze palm of our hands. Zere is no need to fear, the school is ours." His assistant nodded, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose slowly. "Whatever you say. I will prepare the backups just in case, as Vladimir is meeting hostiles. Fenris has deviated from the plan, but Milliardo is doing as he has been instructed. Enemy forces are retreating, leaving only students and teachers left." The man giggled happily and watched the battle continue.

~~ Spore Squad

The man in black nodded, watching the goings-on. Fenris had moved to intercept and Vladimir was in the school. All was going fairly close to the initial plan, and that was good. He started walking down the hill slowly, the rest of his squad doing what they had already started. They had their jobs, and he had his.

~~ Vladamir Squad

Vladimir watched as members of his squad were killed as they entered the school. He frowned and tightened his gauntlets, looking around for the creature that had killed some of his allies just moments ago. He turned and adopted a fighting stance, staring at the zombie. "Now now, friend. I don't expect you to take me in on in one-on-one combat, but if you will I don't plan on leaving you disappointed." He bounced a bit, showing that his fighting stance had been taken from a fighting game.

~~ Fenris Squad

The wolves and wolf-men came through the school, striking quickly and not bothering to kill anyone. They just incapacitated, knowing that the vampires would make quick work of anyone they found. Fenris himself stopped and looked across the fields, noting the battle still raging. He blinked, as he saw a single girl fighting against the mages who were working hard to move the spores over the school. He grinned and pulled his mask down, charging at the girl, hoping that this would be quick and he would be able to get back to his troops before too much time had passed. As he got within hearing distance he spoke to her, slowing down to a walk. "Now now dear, we can't be having this kind of interference. This is a hindrance to the plan, and I don't like it when things don't go according to plan. Would you mind just stopping what you're doing?" He spoke in a rather polite manner, the entire situation considered.

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin lay his head on the desk and sighed, yawning a bit. He didn't remember being this sleepy but with all the adrenaline that had coursed through his system recently it didn't surprise him that much. He glanced around the room, making sure none of the worse pranksters were in the room, and when he was satisfied he lay his head back down just to get a moment of peace.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr tapped his chin for a moment, trying to answer Aaron's question. "Yurr doesn't remember going through the door... Ah! Yurr went through the window! Yurr couldn't remember how to use the door-thingy, so Yurr just used the much easier window. Yurr just thought it made sense." Yurr nodded happily, then looked at Zathian who seemed concerned about something. "Yurr doesn't think there's anything dangerous going on, but Zaff-ee-enn knows better than Yurr does! Lead the way Zaffy!" Yurr giggled happily and saluted Zathian, preparing himself to follow at top speed. "Yurr will talk to Aaron later after all the loud noises go away! Yurr says byebye Aaron!"

Postby Zelosse » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:11 am

-Mark Rourke-

"Now now, friend. I don't expect you to take me in on in one-on-one combat, but if you will I don't plan on leaving you disappointed."

Mark continued to stalk closer with a lax pace, sizing up his enemies words and movement. There wasn't a large chance of victory for the zombie at his current level of power but it would have to do. Nothing else mattered but victory, if he had to cheat to get results then so be it.
Speaking in his usual dusty tone, the zombie whispered "Forgive me lord. I use your name in vain against an enemy unworthy of your presence."

A small beam of light began to surround Mark's batons, the glimmer was holy power but was restricted purely to his weapons. Mark spoke again but now directly at the Vampire infront of him, his tone held no room for weakness or doubt. "You will not interfere with the masters machinations. I will dispose of you and return to killing the other fools that enter these grounds."

Suddenly pouncing like a wild cat, Mark swung his left baton in a wide from right to left while keeping the right baton in a comfortable position to block.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 pm

-Aaron Clone #1-

Aaron's clone was shocked at Yurr's responce. Every other time they'd been interuppted he'd shown some type of displeasure at the interupter. He looked at Yurr, and gave a slight look at Zathian, giving a look that would have put him six feet under if it had the chance. "Fine Yurr, we'll talk later." he responded as he glanced over the room one more time. Everyone else appeared to be getting very sleepy, now was a good time. He quickly ran towards the window in the room, whether it lead to the courtyard or outside he jumped out, and when he was out of view of his classmates, he vanished from sight.

-Aaron Falkner-

As if almost on que he had a similtanious shooting pain in his head and...gut? Aaron quickly snapped out of his sleepy state took look at the shooting pain in his gut, a throwing star? He could feel his adrenaline starting to finally kick in, he quickly turned towards Alphonso. "Do you got an oxygen tank or something I could buy off you Alphonso? Or if you want that could be my payment instead?" he asked the robot. Alphonso nodded and a small compartment opened up showing a small tank with a mask. "Here is your payment then. Thank you for your help." he responded and Aaron quickly put the mask on, getting pure oxygen, instead of the spores in the air.

After a few good whiffs he turned to face the battle again, it was a losing fight he could tell that much. Should he run? No, he'd have to return the favor from those damn spore makers, but where were they? He scanned the battlefield and eventually found them. Their leader was leaving, another good sign. With a quick tug, Aaron's poncho was removed over his head. How he removed it with his hat still on and the oxygen tank we'll never know. His arrows, which used to be contained in the poncho, now sit in three containers on his back. They sat diagonally, with them alternating each side, right-left -right. His turtleneck, archery gloves pants and boots remained unchanged, as well as his hat and eyepatch of course. The jewel that was on his poncho was gone, instead now looking like it was imbeded in his turtleneck rather than his poncho.

The tank was the only thing he seemed concerned about and removed it quickly and covered his mouth with the turtle neck he still had on. He glanced at the poncho, still in hand. 'Looks like I won't be able to get away with this anymore. That's fine, it served it's purpose.' he thought as he threw it over the edge of the school. However, rather than a light fall you'd expect, it dropped like a rock and eventually hit the ground with a large thud and made a decent size crater in the ground. 'I'll need all the speed I can get. Plus, I don't need it's other use now.'

He looked again at where the spore squad was again, and they were standing still relative to how far Aaron was away. He had no choice, Aaron reached his hand toward his eyepatch before speaking to Alphonso again. "Do you know why I can't hit an unmoving target Alphonso?" "Because you don't feel like it?" "No I want to. It's much simplier than that. When a target's not moving, you rely more on your eyesight for depth perception, which I don't have with only one eye." he said as he removed his eyepatch. "With the eyepatch gone, I can hit even stationary targets." he finished, opening his right eye finally. However, unlike his left eye, the iris was red. Aaron quickly readied his bow and focused his magic to the arrow setting the tip ablaze and launched it towards the spore squad. He then quickly grabbed another arrow and shot again repeating this process for each of the enemies except their leader. They had pinpoint accuracy heading towards the squad, but unless they were paying attention they wouldn't notice them.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Zathian returned Aaron's gaze with a calm coolness. "I am sorry for the interruption, but I have my orders." He replied, not having the time for a stand off. He briefly contemplated smashing through a window and having them fly to safety, but decided that it would be risky with the remaining archers about. Plus he was also feeling incredibly tired all of a sudden, drowsy even. He rubbed an eye as Yurr stood at attention. "Thank you for complying Yurr, lets go." Not wanting to leave Yurr in the dark, Zathian began to explain the situation as they turned to leave. "It appears the school is being invaded, the intent is as of yet unknown to me." he began as they hurried out of the classroom. "All manners of creature make up the enemy's army, so be careful." he warned. Zathian was hoping they could escape out the back of the school, were there would hopefully be fewer enemies. They rounded a bend in the hall and were faced with several vampires, the nearest of which had his fangs deep in an unfortunate student.

The vampire looked up from his meal in time to receive Zathian's black blade through his forehead. Zathian was not sure if that would be enough to kill him and he did not intend to stay and find out. Keeping the sword unsheathed for time's sake, he Zathian charged forward, nimbly slicing off limbs and delivering powerful blows from both sword and sheath. "Fight if you must Yurr, call me if you are endangered!" he yelled as he whirled down the hall, clearing a path for them to proceed whilst simultaneously making sure not to let Yurr fall behind.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:35 pm

FUCKE- yelled Atrus before he flew through the wall into the hall in front of Zathian. Black tentacles continued lashing out angrily, even as he groaned in pain, slashing at the new group of vampires and the ones climbing through the hole in the wall after him. As he stood slowly up, black thick liquid dripped onto the ground and black stains seeped through his robes as his left arm dangled uselessly at his side, he'd lost the concentration to keep it wrapped in it's armour. Fuck. he muttered quietly as the fog of darkness around him seeped back into him, it was hard to see but it was actually wrapping around the skin to try and stem the blood loss. He glanced angrily at Zathian and Yurr dashing towards him and violently swept his arm behind him, a black wall suddenly rising from the ground and smashing into a bunch of the vampiric bastards, getting the closer ones right in the face as their lunges got cut-off. Through here. he grunted loudly, jerking his head at the wall. Cleared out most of the ones in here. he said as one of his tentacles speared a vampire in the face as it's own momentum pushed it's head down the spike, he only had two now.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Leopardess » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 am

Despite her best efforts, the sleep spores managed to worm their way into the school somewhat. At least she was able to keep them away from her, but she was still vexed with the wind wizards; hell, she was vexed with the battle in general. Then a werewolf had the nerve to ask her to stop... But at least he was stupid enough to not attack her immediately. Though that wasn't much of a help, considering she was busy with the wind. Weighing her options quickly (either holding on to the winds, except having her work be even less effective because of her distraction of a fight, or letting them go so she can win the fight quickly), she decides that there wasn't much point in holding on, so she lets her grip on them go, except a tiny one circling around her face to keep herself free from the spore's influence. With that taken care of, she says "Sure thing, why not" before leaping at him, her talons reaching for his throat and belly for him to block, her tail raised to take advantage of his distraction to lop his head off.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm

"Augh! Vhat is happening?! Zis is not vhat I wanted!" His assistant shook her head and laughed. "This isn't your plan anymore, fool. It never was. Go and fight with the ground troops and I'll consider not killing you right here and now." The man shook with anger, but strode forward into combat, holding his sword shakily.

~~ Spore Squad

Milliardo heard the twang of a bow and looked up, frowning. He was told beforehand that the archer on top of the school was to be working for them, not against them. He sighed and yelled up the hill, wincing as a mage was hit with an arrow. Subsequent arrows were stopped by shields, but this was not going to go unpunished. He strode towards the school, and jumped, grabbing a windowsill and using it to propel himself higher. He landed on the roof with a heavy thud, looking at Aaron. "Excuse me sir archer, I would appreciate it if you did not fire upon our troops, as you're aiding the losing side if you continue on that path. I will allow you to fire upon your fellow students and rejoin us if you do so quickly."

~~ Vladamir Squad

Vladimir grinned and put his hand in the way of the baton, his palm forward. There was a small whirring noise and the palm of the gauntlet released a small shockwave. He closed his hand around the baton and twisted it a little, preparing for the next attacks. "Huh, you're much stronger than they told me you'd be. Guess this might actually be a good fight!" Vladimir pulled the baton forwards, moving for a palm strike aimed at mark's chest.

The other vampires swarmed around, even though many of them were struck down a large portion of them just got back up, put themselves back together and attacked again, many of them not seeming to care what fate befell them.

~~ Fenris Squad

Fenris blinked, then jumped back, doing a small flip before landing gracefully on his feet. "Trying to kill me so early into the fight? Good! I like my ladies fiesty!" Fenris qinked and blew her a kiss before assuming a defensive stance. He knew exactly what he was waiting for, and adding a little flourish here and there to his fighting style is what amused him most. Especially against opponents like her who thought they could get rid of him without any trouble.

The wolves arrived where the vampires were fighting, charging any opposing creatures with unnatural ferocity.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr watched the fighting happening around him and sat down against a wall. "Yurr doesn't like fighting, so Yurr will just watch Zaff-ee-enn fight, okay? Yurr thinks the pointy-fang bitey men are friendly! Look! Yurr has one hugging him!" yurr happily pointed to a vampire holding him in place and trying in vain to bite through Yurr's skin. Yurr laughed happily, flailing around. "Teehehehehe! Stoppit! Yurr is ticklish! Yurr said stoppit! Ahahaha!" Yurr's happy giggling continued until he struck at the vampire and sent him flying across the hall and into a wall. "yurr said stop it, thank you!" Yurr brushed himself off and followed Zathian down the hall.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron watched closely as his first arrow hit the mark, the poor mage was being burnt in front of his allies who managed to get protection from various shields. He put his eyepatch back on his right eye after firing one arrow for each of them he was satisfied, but apparently the opposition didn't take kindly to his retaliation. "Incoming enemy. Unknown origin." Alphonso informed him as Aaron turned slowly to face the man who went out of his way to approach him on the roof. He, of course voiced his displeasure at Aaron's shots, but it really fell on deaf ears.

"Oh I know well that the school is on the losing side. It's obvious from up here." he said to Milliardo as he glanced down towards the battlefield before looking back at him. "I don't think you'll find much resistance left. My shots were a retaliation to your squad for almost knocking me out cold, even though I was trying to help you." Aaron then held up his index finger. "One shot per mage, that was it. If I really wanted to take out your squad....well, you wouldn't have been able to confront me here, would you?" he said with a smile, then pointed his thumb back down towards the front of the school. "Are we done here? I have some other business to attend to down there before it gets too out of hand." He finished, looking rather annoyed that the conversation was even happening.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:46 pm

As Zathian's sword clicked back into its sheath, three more vampires fell to pieces. Zathian whipped around when he heard Yurr comment about having a vampire on him. The accompanying adrenaline rush quickly faded when Zathian saw that the vampire was in more danger than Yurr was. Zathian turned around, unsheathing his sword in time to slice a pouncing vampire in half. How were they going to get out of here? Fate provided an answer in the form of Atrus bursting through a wall near Zathian and Yurr.

Zathian blinked as the dust cleared and Atrus finished off a few vampires. Zathian could not quite remember if he had interacted with this being before, but he appreciated any help. "Right, thank you. I dont believe we are being followed, though some of the ones we have dealt with seem to be being.....persistent." Zathian explained, crushing the head of a crawling vampire underneath his talon-ed foot. He stepped towards the hole in the wall. "We need to get out of here. Or at least, I need to get him out of here." Zathian explained, pointing at Yurr. "I will help you to the best of my ability, but we really do need to get out. Unless we somehow turn the tide of this battle, that is my priority."

With that, Zathian pushed off the ground, sending himself hurtling forward towards a group of incoming vampires, and now werewolves. His sword became a black whirlwind, streaking through the flesh of the unfortunate creatures. He emerged on the other side of the cluster, clothes ripped slightly but aside from that, unscathed. Many of the creatures he had just plowed past had yet to realize their injuries. Zathian slammed his sword back into its sheath, his foes falling to their wounds as he did. He turned to make sure Yurr and Atrus were safe, maintaining a battle stance.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing