Offer Void Where Prohibited

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Offer Void Where Prohibited

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:21 am

I miss Billy Mays...

EDIT: Not pertaining to this thread, but still true.
Last edited by Mr. Sefrol on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby CinCire » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 am

I didn't realize that had anything to do with anything.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:22 pm

*edited for being misplaced comment*

It's really hard for me to see Courage looking "badass", but then there's a first for everything.
Last edited by Mr. Sefrol on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An Optimist

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Is Courage going to blow a whistle?
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Guardian » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:47 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:IF they show up, then we may have alot of chatter. I know most I you all would respond saying "No, they won't appear again." but I'm just stating a theory. The RRBs may not show up but what IF they did appear?

There's no "theory" behind the return of RRB at this stage of the comic. All it is, is the wet dreams of silly fans. There is no proof, no evidence, no facts in having them appear at this point in time. Even logic and reason argue the point that it will just screw the comic over.

Then as soon as they do show up, you silly bastards who whack off to crude images of a PpGxRRB fuck fest will flood this site like rats on a sinking ship.

pwned-by-twilight wrote:As for the comic itself, why a switch blade? I know Mimi uses abstract object to inflict pain, but you'd expect Him to be more flashy with his takedowns.

Wrong comic.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 pm

... wow.

I seriously pulled that. I don't even know how I made that mistake. Just going to correct that right now.
An Optimist

Rowdyruff Boys

Postby Hiroko » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:IF they show up, then we may have alot of chatter. I know most I you all would respond saying "No, they won't appear again." but I'm just stating a theory. The RRBs may not show up but what IF they did appear?

There's no "theory" behind the return of RRB at this stage of the comic. All it is, is the wet dreams of silly fans. There is no proof, no evidence, no facts in having them appear at this point in time. Even logic and reason argue the point that it will just screw the comic over.

Then as soon as they do show up, you silly bastards who whack off to crude images of a PpGxRRB fuck fest will flood this site like rats on a sinking ship.

Except that there is evidence that the RRB will be returning in the comic.

According to Seiryuga's deviantART journal (under the date 11/6/2011), Griddles has already said that, if it weren't for the GT: WhAM updates, the Rowdyruff Boys would have already reappeared in PPGD.

In the same journal (or, if you don't trust Seiryuga, in the comments on BeeAre's deviantART page), BeeAre has already confirmed that the RRB will be returning in the comic, but has admitted that "they might not be exactly what everyone had in mind."

How soon they'll be returning in the comic from now is a different story.
The Sentimental One

Postby Dark Janet » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:59 am

Dude...
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby shadowfire16 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:17 pm

cant wate to lern what hes gana do next

Postby Angel12125 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 am

shadowfire16 wrote:cant wate to lern what hes gana do next

Wow! me to

Postby SageGod101 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:Let's see if the whistle gets their attention.

yup like courage said "A dogs gotta do what a Dogs gotta do" X)
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby Guardian » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Hiroko wrote:According to Seiryuga's deviantART journal (under the date 11/6/2011), Griddles has already said that, if it weren't for the GT: WhAM updates, the Rowdyruff Boys would have already reappeared in PPGD.

Seir is no longer involved with anything related to Bleedman. stop going to him for sources. Grids isn't involved with PpGD either, its BR who is in charge of the comic. Therefore this is moot.

Hiroko wrote:Except that there is evidence that the RRB will be returning in the comic.

Read what I'm writing. I'm saying that at THIS FUCKING POINT IN THE GOD DAMN COMIC, the RRB are not needed, nor does anything point to the relavence of them showing up at this time. I never said that they won't come back into the comic.

Do I doubt that they will appear in this comic, no. I believe sooner or later, they will remake their appearence in the comic because they already have been seen.

Blood Lord wrote:Then as soon as they do show up, you silly bastards who whack off to crude images of a PpGxRRB fuck fest will flood this site like rats on a sinking ship.

This though, is still going to happen, and life is going to be hell on this site when they do show up.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Hiroko » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Well then, I apologize for misinterpreting what you wrote, specifically the point of whether the RRB would be returning in the comic at all, as opposed to at this moment in time.

Still, my point in bringing up Griddles was that he seemed to imply that, had the scheduling of the comics been different and focus was on working on pages for PPGD and not on GT:WhAM, the RRB really would have reappeared by now (either during the event going on right now, which is what you're arguing is unlikely, or after it, depending on how many pages it would take for this current event to be over-with). "Seemed to imply" is the key phrase here.

I'm aware that Seiryuga is no longer with Bleedman, and that BeeAre is the writer of PPGD and therefore has more credibility over statements made about PPGD than Griddles. This is why I said this was evidence, not proof or fact. I'm just saying that the fans aren't completely in the wrong to assume that the RRB will be making an appearance soon. Not saying they're right, but there is something.
The Sentimental One

Postby yukisnishika » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:37 am

the way to get the reader's heart is through his eyes sumerashii!!!!!!!!!!!
lol - :Mandy: sakura :angel: yukishiro
yukishironishika
By the purity of the heart
by the darkness of the soul

DEATH shall come...,

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, there is no use to argue with Blood Lord due to the fact that he has some good points on the comic.

Postby Hiroko » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 am

I'm not trying to argue with him, and I apologize if it seemed I was being confrontational. I only wanted to provide a small defense for those who think that the RRB would be returning to the comic soon.

Regardless, I'll try to avoid butting heads with him or anyone else in the future.
The Sentimental One

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:16 pm

+15 to Hiroko for forum etiquette.

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:05 pm

@ Hiroko
Don't be I agree with you on many levels and with your statements. Blood Lord those have good points but your right as well on your points. We should just let the comic continue and see where it leads.

Postby Uranus » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Hiroko wrote:I'm not trying to argue with him, and I apologize if it seemed I was being confrontational. I only wanted to provide a small defense for those who think that the RRB would be returning to the comic soon.

Regardless, I'll try to avoid butting heads with him or anyone else in the future.

Don't listen to Blood Lord. He's a goddamn fraud. We all know we want the RRB very soon. Lucky for us, BeeAre will write more about the RRB.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Troll account is trolling.

Postby Uranus » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Troll account is trolling.

Nope, Blood Lord is a troll, man.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Troll account is trolling.

Postby DarkzeroProjects » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:16 am

Xi-1 wrote:Of course it'll work: he has 'ToonForce,' for what it's worth against a panic induced by an invading horde of alien robotic insects (or insectile robots). Too bad about the one-shot cameos, or the other geniuses would have been able to help. I mean, for a science fair a lot of them ended up showing up. Given it's all happening in MegaVille, that's a lot of guest appearances too: Elefun and Hikari, Phineas and Ferb. It's not even Danville, but hey -- care to guess what's going to fall out of the sky next?

i know i was in the moment there is all ;) anyway i know this is not supposed in this topic
but my names michael dupree i joined the forms a month ago i think, and well it okay
im known as darkzero779 at deviantart and have a 2nd called well the name i have here

forgive me of my off topic post i thought i do that quick

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!