Slurping Fuck

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Slurping Fuck

Postby mosama » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

For anyone who thought Satans Excrement has no storyline, make sure to tune in next week! The next page is going to answer allot of questions- the biggest one: What role does god play in this comic? I hope you guys are enjoying BLACK FRIDAY! To celebrate- heres a video of a black friday stampede running someone over! God bless America!

DeviantArt
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby DJ4U » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Great all the answers will come right after I leave for Basic training, fml. Either way love your comics and gonna miss them for the next 3 months.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 pm

That video makes me sorry that I'm a) Human and b) work retail.

Postby Exodis » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 am

Haha that video got me tense!
Also, here's a reply to the video: When people say "God Bless America", they don't know that He left that place a long time ago...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby mosama » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Scissors wrote:what

...WHAT!??!

DJ4U wrote:Great all the answers will come right after I leave for Basic training, fml. Either way love your comics and gonna miss them for the next 3 months.

3 whole months!!! God daym! Good luck! I hope you come back in one piece- idk what your training for but i assume its gonna be a lot of hard work.

SuperFireDagwon wrote:That video makes me sorry that I'm a) Human and b) work retail.

If I worked in retail on black friday i would commit suicide! Its to much fucking chaos! I watched so many videos yesterday it was crazy, bitches were pepper spraying eachother, trampling eachother, doing all sorts of crazy shit for 50% off on TOWELS.

fucking TOWELS.

exodis6 wrote:Haha that video got me tense!
Also, here's a reply to the video: When people say "God Bless America", they don't know that He left that place a long time ago...

I'm loving all the replies to that video haha! People are taking it super seriously!
I don't blame them- its a really horrible thing that we have people who act like that, but instead of dedicating hate to it i dedicate some laughs :)
mosama.tumblr.com

Return to Comic Updates and News!