Flightless

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Flightless

Postby Imosa » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Sarahbark wrote:I am so ready to kill these noobs.
*epic breath* RAVEN IS MIMI'S FUCKING MOTHER! WE HAVE FUCKING ESTABLISHED THAT AT LEAST THREE FUCKING PAGES AGO! HIM IS MIMI'S FATHER! WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT TOO, YOU DUMB MOTHER/FATHER FUCKERS! STOP FUCKING ASKING WHO MIMI'S FUCKNG PARENTS ARE! WE'VE ALREADY FUCKING FIGURED THAT OUT! */end rant*

Okay, I'll step off my F-Bombing themed soap box now.
As far as I know it hasn't been established.

Oh my god I just thought of the greatest trick Bleedman could do. Have her say Mama on the next page and then later have it be revealed that she was suffering from some kind of injury or ailment, making her previous statement unreliable. It wouldn't mean that Raven is not the mother, it would just mean that we still don't know. Please Grids, if Bleedman is just trying to fuck with the readers, it'd put this forum in an uproar.

Postby Sarahbark » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Imosa wrote:
Sarahbark wrote:I am so ready to kill these noobs.
*epic breath* RAVEN IS MIMI'S FUCKING MOTHER! WE HAVE FUCKING ESTABLISHED THAT AT LEAST THREE FUCKING PAGES AGO! HIM IS MIMI'S FATHER! WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT TOO, YOU DUMB MOTHER/FATHER FUCKERS! STOP FUCKING ASKING WHO MIMI'S FUCKNG PARENTS ARE! WE'VE ALREADY FUCKING FIGURED THAT OUT! */end rant*

Okay, I'll step off my F-Bombing themed soap box now.
As far as I know it hasn't been established.

Oh my god I just thought of the greatest trick Bleedman could do. Have her say Mama on the next page and then later have it be revealed that she was suffering from some kind of injury or ailment, making her previous statement unreliable. It wouldn't mean that Raven is not the mother, it would just mean that we still don't know. Please Grids, if Bleedman is just trying to fuck with the readers, it'd put this forum in an uproar.

SHH! DON'T SAY THAT! *paranoid glance*
*whispers* They might be listening!
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby lizzy-chan14 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:20 pm

awww poor poor Irwin :C
<3 Jimmy-kun+Lizzy-chan<3

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm happy to get Bleed to make a page to make it absolutely clear who the parents are, if that's what it takes to keep you kiddies sane.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:00 am

It really shouldn't be necessary... Whatever happened to the allure of a mystery unsolved?

Postby BaffledOne » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:53 am

Grids wrote:I'm happy to get Bleed to make a page to make it absolutely clear who the parents are, if that's what it takes to keep you kiddies sane.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeee for the love of waffles NO!

Postby garciafever » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 am

OK I have been watching Danny phantom a long time ago and I can understand how Danny becomes evil, but in reality all he needed was to be trained under Vlad. Also, how does Irwin get those powers? Last time I checked he was just a geek in Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Another thing is, Raven cannot die because she is the portal that keeps her father from destroying what is left of the city. I just have to wait until Bleedman updates, but DAMN this is getting more intense by the page. I would defifinetly love for this to be turned into an anime.
If anyone wants to add me, please don't hesitate. I am always looking for players to talk with OR if you need help earning some of the trophies that require online play as long as you inform me of the game before hand. Please and thank you :)

Postby stratus » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:10 am

garciafever wrote:OK I have been watching Danny phantom a long time ago and I can understand how Danny becomes evil, but in reality all he needed was to be trained under Vlad. Also, how does Irwin get those powers? Last time I checked he was just a geek in Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Another thing is, Raven cannot die because she is the portal that keeps her father from destroying what is left of the city. I just have to wait until Bleedman updates, but DAMN this is getting more intense by the page. I would defifinetly love for this to be turned into an anime.
irwins granpda is Dracula and is mother is a an Ancient Mummy. in the last episode called "underfist" his powers mature and he becomes a full mummy vampire

Postby Imosa » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 am

garciafever wrote:Another thing is, Raven cannot die because she is the portal that keeps her father from destroying what is left of the city.
Bleed is probably just gonna ignore that.

Innocence Abandoned wrote:It really shouldn't be necessary
This

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 am

Why must we ignore the whole "Raven is the mother" subject? Now Grids is probably going to have a chat with Bleedman about the idea Imosa gave in this forum.

Postby wonder3 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Alright I have tried to stay out of this chat becuase I have gotten tried of this arguing and finals are coming up, but this is ridiculus. Raven+HIM=Mimi. Mimi is not able to speak normally for long becuase of what HIM did to her meaning no chance of her using raven's power and to further prove a point if you have not watched Teen Titans Raven has to use her hands as well, if you are unaware go back and read the comic agian Mimi has no hands thanks to her loving father. The concept of Erwin and Raven being dead might be hard to grasp but think about this HIM controls a realm of hell and as long as the body and soul stay intacted although seperated than the person is still alive they just cannot move(explians the portal concept) this is likely what happened to Jeff. If you remember General Scar from THe Grim Adventures although alive with a giant hole in his chest had to be reaped before he was actually dead which means a seperation of body and soul has to happen as well as a transportation of the soul to the underworld. HIM can just as easily tie a soul to a certian object or person as he can a body meaning Erwin and Raven are probably still alive but are HIM's toys like qackers and the other object's around the realm and did you forget he has complete control over souls as long as raven's heart is beating even if it is not her soul in the body than she is still a portal.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Wow, I can't believe I never put 2 and 2 together and didn't realize that Him likely cut off Mimi's hands to prevent her mother's powers from manifesting. And yes, I am saying that I believe Raven is her mother.

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

garciafever, this (and PPGD) can never be turned into anime due to copyright infringement by the bucketful -- unless all the relevant people, including the original works' creators, agreed to allow it. Lets just say they won't and have done with it, shall we? That said, enough with the 'this should be an anime.' It's highly unlikely (I won't say 'impossible' but lets say the probability gets cut in half for every person who has to be asked for permission to do it), so please stop asking. Thank you.
A Page Flipper

Postby Bloodmember23 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:34 pm

So raven still stands >:D Damn shes badass!
COME SAVE US BEFORE WE FADE!

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Surely Raven will fight till the end to protect Mimi before she eventually falls.

Postby FangOfFenrir » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 pm

All this wreckage reminds me of the labrynth in Adventure Time, this may well cause the supernatural World War III that starts it. They should make a cameo! 8) :grin:

Postby FangOfFenrir » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Anyone notice Hoss's scar? He must have got that "Can't-Talk-To-Stupid-People-Chip" removed... Guess he can talk to Billy now... His loss... AHHHHH!!!!! I get it! He did that for Underfist!!!

Postby Imosa » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 pm

@wonder3: The part about the hands is a nice observation but it's still not confirmed. You may have good reasons but I can still disagree with all the same validity.
I'm not expecting the comic to necessarily give a good response either but at the current time I'm not willing to accept Raven on nothing but ideas.

Postby Gato » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:54 pm

I like this page. I think it's Raven's expressions that get me.

Also, we seriously need a stupidity purge here.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby NoxRiddle » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 am

It's amazing how many people are taking "our little one" so literally. It seems to me that Mimi was the product of communal care - several people were watching over her and taking care of her throughout her childhood, thus she is "their" little one.

Is there stil dispute over Raven being her mother? I've been playing dodgeball with the stupid posts up to this point so I'm not sure where we stand. (I just want to point out that Mimi also has a similar hairstyle to Raven earlier in the comic. She has a widow's peak with a cabochon right at the peak. It could be coincidence, but that is a pretty specific trait to be coincidental.)

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:51 pm

I don't believe in coincidence. Not since being introduced to the Bink character from Piers Anthony's Magic of Xanth trilogy (that's the original one, not the trilogy that's Two to the Fifth books long). The reason Bink has had this impact on my belief system is because his Magician-calibre talent is-- [computer shuts down to update].
A Page Flipper

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

That reference was awesome and if people don't understand it they need to read the book A Spell For Chameleon by Piers Anthony right now.

Postby tails9 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:25 am

Did mimi call raven ma

Postby Imosa » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 am

tails9 wrote:Did mimi call raven ma
Yes, there was also a "m..." in there and the implications are not clear.

NoxRiddle wrote:It's amazing how many people are taking "our little one" so literally. It seems to me that Mimi was the product of communal care - several people were watching over her and taking care of her throughout her childhood, thus she is "their" little one.
Yes but previously we thought that Raven calling Mimi "little one" was a kind of implication that Raven is Mimi's mother. However by calling her "our little one" we see that is not the case.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:14 pm

NoxRiddle wrote:It's amazing how many people are taking "our little one" so literally. It seems to me that Mimi was the product of communal care - several people were watching over her and taking care of her throughout her childhood, thus she is "their" little one.

This.

NoxRiddle wrote:Is there stil dispute over Raven being her mother?

Yes. A lot actually, which is becoming very annoying.

A lot of people lack the brains to figure even the simplest plot lines out (shadownerd221), and some way over think the matter.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!