Flightless

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Flightless

Postby Archrival » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Do not double post.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby shadowfire16 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:51 pm

ok so evil danny doesnt want to retire yet becous he has to ceep his legasy going
and raven is alive thats good
now what i dont understand is why she sed to jeff that they need to git there littal one out of there

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 pm

midnightshade16 wrote:Also guys please remember that this is a dream brought on by Horror's Hand and that this may not have happened at all.

I'm thinking that is has happened and that Mimi's greatest fear is being forced to relive the memory of her loved ones' deaths and being forced to stay with Him. It did cross my mind that this was simply Mimi's fear and not her memory, but as each page came out I decided that her fear is that memory. I think it's too detailed to be otherwise.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby Archrival » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:55 pm

shadowfire16 wrote:ok so evil danny doesnt want to retire yet becous he has to ceep his legasy going
and raven is alive thats good
now what i dont understand is why she sed to jeff that they need to git there littal one out of there

This is not an instant forum, lean how to FUCKING spell.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:To be fair, they probably haven't had time to do the deed yet.
*shrug* You think he needs to push more then once? Dan the Man does not fire blanks.

shadownerd221 wrote:Ok let us think for a moment. This whole Dark Danny legacy thing is just getting us nowhere.
Did you read my earlier post? It's certainly gotten me somewhere. I notice you're often hesitant to speculate anything about the comic, which is fine, but don't you see any merits in my conclusions on Dan? As far as "getting places" goes, Dan's back story is something we have been completely unable to talk about because he's been such a flat character. Dark Danny's legacy is probably the biggest development since we found out that Megaville had a traitor.

midnightshade16 wrote:To be honest I'm hoping Raven is Mimi's mom that means she has more fight in her than just a slingshot and a bunch of other toys...
lol, be careful with your judgments. *pulls out a manual egg beater*. Seriously though, I understand the desire to see something a little more serious but Mimi's fighting with random objects is pretty much her style.

midnightshade16 wrote:Also guys please remember that this is a dream brought on by Horror's Hand and that this may not have happened at all.
Bleedman actually decided to change the cannon a bit. As an added feature, Horror's Hand now replays memories attached with one's worst fear and what exactly the worst fear is should be determined at some point.

shadowfire16 wrote:now what i dont understand is why she sed to jeff that they need to git there littal one out of there
Well, I hope you understand how that the presence of a giant lava monster and an underworld demon could create an unsafe environment for a paraplegic child. Analyzing her words, you can tell that she thinks of herself as having the same relationship with Mimi as Jeff has with Mimi. If you are someone who thinks that Raven is Mimi's mother then it means that regardless of whether or not she is the mother, she doesn't think of herself as anything more or less then what she thinks Jeff is to Mimi. Raven probably thinks of herself as a guardian since that's likely the roll that Jeff plays.

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:53 pm

@ Imosa Well speaking of traitors. Who do you think did this and why?

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:08 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:@ Imosa Well speaking of traitors. Who do you think did this and why?
No idea. I think Him had had something to with it but Irwin said that they got rid of him before, meaning that it is more complicated then just him. Maybe Him conspired with someone else or all the heroes died in a battle of mutual destruction and Him is only now stepping in to pick from the spoils.
As for who the traitor is, again, no idea. Most characters either already are evil, lack a motive, or are too minor to be suspected. That leaves a few possibilities, like Raven, and Olga.

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:41 pm

I hit the first panel that showed Raven's face and thought: why does she not look as aged as the other heroes? Is it possible there's a second, younger Raven (which might explain why her power level does not seem to have risen)? And have I mentioned lately how much I dislike clones?

You would think that with access to the Underworld and the Ghost Zone it would be easy for heroes like Irwin to return and fight another day. Unless HIM collects them like Mandy does those artifacts? Oh well. We know this isn't going to end well because it's attached to Mimi's worst fear. Jeff is the only one we know who survived (or not considering we first saw him in the Underworld).

Raven is Mimi's mother and HIM is her father. Rape or not has not been covered. Clearly Jeff and Mimi have a close relationship, because HIM has used both as hostage to motivate the other (usually just Jeff, though). This is an indication, at least, of how important Jeff is to Mimi. Also, you do not understand how bad Mimi having Raven's powers could be, because she IS a demoness under HIM's control. Remember?

I wonder if Dark Danny finding all this out about Megaville and Mimi will motivate him to [gasp] do something Heroic. I guess we'll see when the vision ends and the visitors can actually do something that will affect the world.
A Page Flipper

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:52 pm

On an interesting note, I would like to ask if the memory takes place before Grim Junior's birth?

Postby darknessvandeath » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:18 pm

i have a crazy suspision that mimi is the dauter of raven and jeff( don't ask me why!? >:( )
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby CinCire » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Darkness, no. Him is her father. We don't need to say this again, since you've been around enough to notice it has been said multiple times.
Jesus, someone should just put this in the rules. Him is Mimi's father.

Also, Blood Lord, they've done it already. http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=153
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby darknessvandeath » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:28 am

there is a tranformation do to what him did to mimi and in the middle of it the memories of her true father is forgoten

just think of what might be hidden from what is in front of us
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby daviso452 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 am

Hey, uh, just wanted to say to Imosa that the trianbles aren't as trippy as you might think. The Blue and red triangles have different degrees and so the two larger Triangles are not even triangles. That explains the missing slot.

Postby Imosa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:40 am

darknessvandeath wrote:there is a tranformation do to what him did to mimi and in the middle of it the memories of her true father is forgoten

just think of what might be hidden from what is in front of us
We could be skeptical about Mimi's father but if Grids tells us that Him is the father then that's pretty straight forward. Unless Grids wanted to ruin the whole experience of the comic for us, he wouldn't lie.

daviso452 wrote:Hey, uh, just wanted to say to Imosa that the trianbles aren't as trippy as you might think. The Blue and red triangles have different degrees and so the two larger Triangles are not even triangles. That explains the missing slot.
Eh, it's too common, I know, but I didn't like my old avatar. However, the two larger triangles are most certainly triangles.

Postby GrimSenior44 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:03 am

Xi-1 wrote:I hit the first panel that showed Raven's face and thought: why does she not look as aged as the other heroes? Is it possible there's a second, younger Raven (which might explain why her power level does not seem to have risen)? And have I mentioned lately how much I dislike clones?

You would think that with access to the Underworld and the Ghost Zone it would be easy for heroes like Irwin to return and fight another day. Unless HIM collects them like Mandy does those artifacts? Oh well. We know this isn't going to end well because it's attached to Mimi's worst fear. Jeff is the only one we know who survived (or not considering we first saw him in the Underworld).

Raven is Mimi's mother and HIM is her father. Rape or not has not been covered. Clearly Jeff and Mimi have a close relationship, because HIM has used both as hostage to motivate the other (usually just Jeff, though). This is an indication, at least, of how important Jeff is to Mimi. Also, you do not understand how bad Mimi having Raven's powers could be, because she IS a demoness under HIM's control. Remember?

I wonder if Dark Danny finding all this out about Megaville and Mimi will motivate him to [gasp] do something Heroic. I guess we'll see when the vision ends and the visitors can actually do something that will affect the world.

I dislike clones aswell, however they could spice up the plot a bit.

Jeff back when Jr. got sent there by Clockwork when asked why he is there when he is...well..himself only said that he takes care of the lost souls that wander that place, he never stated HOW or WHY he got there, making it actually possible for him not to have survived.

DD is a anti-hero at best, a super villain more realistically.DD playing hero?I'd rather choke to death on someone else's vomit.

Postby Imosa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 am

GrimSenior44 wrote:Jeff back when Jr. got sent there by Clockwork when asked why he is there when he is...well..himself only said that he takes care of the lost souls that wander that place, he never stated HOW or WHY he got there, making it actually possible for him not to have survived.
Although that would mean that Jeff would die twice. How does that work?

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 am

Well this is getting confusing? Talking about clones, dying twice... this is hurting my brain.

Postby daviso452 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Imosa wrote:
daviso452 wrote:Hey, uh, just wanted to say to Imosa that the trianbles aren't as trippy as you might think. The Blue and red triangles have different degrees and so the two larger Triangles are not even triangles. That explains the missing slot.
Eh, it's too common, I know, but I didn't like my old avatar. However, the two larger triangles are most certainly triangles.

But like I said, the blue and red triangles bend at different degrees, so when the touch, the hypotenuse is bent and goes in a new direction (if ever so slightly), creating a new corner and a fourth side. I found out by scaling the two triangles up to match each other and the two triangles were not identical.

Postby Imosa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 pm

daviso452 wrote:
Imosa wrote:

But like I said, the blue and red triangles bend at different degrees, so when the touch, the hypotenuse is bent and goes in a new direction (if ever so slightly), creating a new corner and a fourth side. I found out by scaling the two triangles up to match each other and the two triangles were not identical.
Ok, I see. Yes, your right. The trick is that you can't really see the 4th corner unless you actually look for it. It has an angle of ~178.75° and yet the shape gains a whole square out of that. Also congratulations on actually doing the problem. I was sure someone would call it just by having seen it before. It's probably the most common puzzle of it's kind.

Postby Goldenguy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Ok so now the news:
DD has shown that hes is mora than a pseudopsycological axe crazy everything-destroyer
Raven has incredible beauty anti-aging secrets
Either Irwin is lame, he was caught off ward, or Him has grown VERY powerful
Mimi's mom is still undecided...

...oh and apparently Hoss is about to die..

Postby stratus » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:01 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:On an interesting note, I would like to ask if the memory takes place before Grim Junior's birth?
Mimi and junior look about the same age so if mimi is 4 years old now then there is a good chance both minnie and Jr are already born and around 3 and 4 years of age. i think this whole memory is only like 5 or 6 years ago.

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:49 pm

How many think after this we will see how Him turned Mimi into what she is today.

Postby kokichan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 pm

WAT.THE.HECK.Is it possible Raven is Mimi's mom or somthin' cra-Z is goin' on.
I have a fire in ME that i dont understand,but all I know is if I get mad..... THE WORLD WILL COME INTO CHAOS!

Postby midnightshade16 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 am

LightEbonyDarkIvory wrote:

I'm thinking that is has happened and that Mimi's greatest fear is being forced to relive the memory of her loved ones' deaths and being forced to stay with Him. It did cross my mind that this was simply Mimi's fear and not her memory, but as each page came out I decided that her fear is that memory. I think it's too detailed to be otherwise.

Good point I didn't look at it that way lol

Postby Sarahbark » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:21 pm

I am so ready to kill these noobs.
*epic breath* RAVEN IS MIMI'S FUCKING MOTHER! WE HAVE FUCKING ESTABLISHED THAT AT LEAST THREE FUCKING PAGES AGO! HIM IS MIMI'S FATHER! WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT TOO, YOU DUMB MOTHER/FATHER FUCKERS! STOP FUCKING ASKING WHO MIMI'S FUCKNG PARENTS ARE! WE'VE ALREADY FUCKING FIGURED THAT OUT! */end rant*

Okay, I'll step off my F-Bombing themed soap box now.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!