Flightless

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Griddles : Him's begun killing right off the bat!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........
offline
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:37 pm
Location: philippines
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Encryptica » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Well I'll be damned, Raven lives. :)

Poor Irwin though D:

Now the question is, what does Hoss mean by his legacy living on?
I didn't go crazy cause you're all mad...
I went a little MAD cause you're all crazy!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby SPF » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Okey, what?
Hoss has a legacy?
And what was referring Raven when she said to Jeff "OUR little one"?
All I want is the truth!
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Near Mustafar Rebel Base
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 pm

I get the feeling that that was still DD talking about his legacy, although I have no idea why it showed Hoss at that point.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Imosa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Encryptica wrote:Now the question is, what does Hoss mean by his legacy living on?
I think that's Dan talking. Notice how the speech bubble doesn't point at Hoss.

Dan just seems awkward here. He's showing multiple layers of emotion and that's so unlike him. So, what, hes totally energetic until he realizes that the world doesn't need him to go to shit, then he gets depressed.

SPF wrote:And what was referring Raven when she said to Jeff "OUR little one"?
AHAHAHA! That's great. Mimi is still only saying Ma- and Raven just used the name "little one" as not referring to a child. Bleedman's not giving up the secret to Mimi's mother quite yet.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Well I'll be damned. Irwin is killed and Raven lives. What would Dark Danny mean by leaving a legacy?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Gender: Male

Re: Flightless

Postby Imosa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:Well I'll be damned. Irwin is killed and Raven lives. What would Dark Danny mean by leaving a legacy?
He probably means his kid(s). We know that he impregnated Mandy and we don't know of anything else that he's leaving in this world.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 pm

True, yet it still to early to know for sure.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Gender: Male

Re: Flightless

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Damn this is a shocker! Danny was apart of Megaville's destruction, raven survived with a torn cape, Irwin sadly died, and is it possible Raven is "ma"?! Also, where's young Danny?! It would be super-dooper awesome if young Danny vs. evil Danny happened! Good God I'm having a seizure from all this excitement! I canrkamd,smfklwekmfklmdkalfmdkams... aaannnddd I'm calm.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Flightless

Postby daviso452 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Imosa, one word: trippy.

But I do think that was Hoss speaking. Why would Dan be going, "No not yet!" Hoss is about to die, so it makes sense.
offline
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm
Location: Washington State, not DC
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Imosa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:13 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:True, yet it still to early to know for sure.
True.

@exodis6: Dan was not part of Megaville's destruction. As he said, he's been trapped in the thermos. That Dan came back with the Grim family, which explains why he's in his boxers.

daviso452 wrote:But I do think that was Hoss speaking. Why would Dan be going, "No not yet!" Hoss is about to die, so it makes sense.
I see what your saying. I call ambiguity, I'm sure Grids will clear this one up. Note that is also fit's to what Dan said.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby deejay4322 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:16 pm

i want to know what danny is going to for him and his son's legacy. maybe taking over the underworld or earth or something.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Rockofire » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 pm

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P RAVEN IS ALIVE!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:19 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Imosa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:37 pm

deejay4322 wrote:i want to know what danny is going to for him and his son's legacy. maybe taking over the underworld or earth or something.
When talking about a legacy you talk about something that will affirm your existence even after you leave. Saying "my legacy will be taking over the underworld" doesn't make sense because after you leave you will no longer rule the underworld and therefore you have no legacy. In this case Dan's legacy is his child. All Dan wants is for his child to live so that his child can act as proof that he existed.

Now note, Dan is a ghost and therefore immortal (by conventional standards). He should not need a legacy since he will always be around to prove that he, at one point, existed. However, Dan was trapped in the thermos, an inescapable prison, about as dead as he's ever gotten. If Dan wants a legacy it means that he plans on going back in and the only reason he would do that is if it was part of the deal he made with Clockworks. So that's interesting, maybe Dan's deal with Clockworks was letting Dan out to beat the reaper and in return Dan gets to stay outside for a little while to make himself a legacy.

Of course, it's entirely possible that those speech bubbles belong to Hoss, and everything I just said becomes void.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Imosa wrote:
deejay4322 wrote:i want to know what danny is going to for him and his son's legacy. maybe taking over the underworld or earth or something.
When talking about a legacy you talk about something that will affirm your existence even after you leave. Saying "my legacy will be taking over the underworld" doesn't make sense because after you leave you will no longer rule the underworld and therefore you have no legacy. In this case Dan's legacy is his child. All Dan wants is for his child to live so that his child can act as proof that he existed.

Now note, Dan is a ghost and therefore immortal (by conventional standards). He should not need a legacy since he will always be around to prove that he, at one point, existed. However, Dan was trapped in the thermos, an inescapable prison, about as dead as he's ever gotten. If Dan wants a legacy it means that he plans on going back in and the only reason he would do that is if it was part of the deal he made with Clockworks. So that's interesting, maybe Dan's deal with Clockworks was letting Dan out to beat the reaper and in return Dan gets to stay outside for a little while to make himself a legacy.

Of course, it's entirely possible that those speech bubbles belong to Hoss, and everything I just said becomes void.


Goddamn it, how do you know all this?! Your, like, the smartest guy in this thread! Or Trend... is it thread? I forgot :|
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Flightless

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Let us take a guess on what's going to happen next. Will it be:
A. Raven and Jeff protecting Mimi.
B. Hoss fighting
C. You don't care
D. Let it update
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Gender: Male

Re: Flightless

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:59 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:Let us take a guess on what's going to happen next. Will it be:
A. Raven and Jeff protecting Mimi.
B. Hoss fighting
C. You don't care
D. Let it update


Hmmmm I'll take E.! Haha...
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Flightless

Postby Andres1994 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:19 am

Let Mimi! Raven who is there for you?

Is your mom, your master?
I can not wait to find out who is Raven for you. The only wait is killing me.
:vomit: :badday: :vomit:
Last edited by Andres1994 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:36 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Andres1994 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 am

Encryptica wrote:Well I'll be damned, Raven lives. :)

Poor Irwin though D:

Now the question is, what does Hoss mean by his legacy living on?


I do not think that's Raven.
looks a little different, maybe it is someone else with the same powers of Raven.
may be one of his sisters, or nose, time will tell.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:36 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby deejay4322 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 am

jeez lmosa thanks for making me sound stupid :( besides it was just a suggestion.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:48 am

Lolz. I remember Mr. Quackers! Oh the fun to be had watching a demon in a bathtub. Fond memories...
Anyway, poor Irwin. I was hoping he would take a level in badass and last more than five minutes. Oh, well. Hmmm... Raven calling Mimi 'our child' in response to Jeff... It seems like Raven and Jeff are more like adoptive parents than biological. Jeff is definitely being refered to as a substitute father for Mimi. Raven, however, I'm on the fence about. This is being milked for all it's worth.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 am

deejay4322 wrote:jeez lmosa thanks for making me sound stupid :( besides it was just a suggestion.
I know it was a suggestion, and I treated it as such. Posting your idea on the forum gives me the opportunity to give feedback, that's why the forum exists.
Do you believe your idea is a good one? If so, defend it. Get a dictionary, check for word usage. I didn't so maybe I made a mistake. If not then what are you complaining about. You are lucky enough that someone honest was around to take a serious look at your idea and tell you why it may not be the best. For a topic like this, that's not too common. However, if you think you had a good idea but you can't defend it, then you shouldn't post at all because I do respond critically and an idea with no support will quickly fall under my inspection.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby deejay4322 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:22 am

words of wisdom from lmosa. well great to know your just being honest.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Flightless

Postby lukeape » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:38 am

So was Hoss just fighting the monster while all this happened?
or did he not realise any of this?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 am
Gender: Male

Re: Flightless

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:51 am

I While all what happened? Him knifing Raven and offing Irwin? I blame it on him having only one working eye.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests