O Ye Bats and Blackbirds

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: O Ye Bats and Blackbirds

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Did anyone hear about the DC Nation block? Before you ask I was with my nephew when I heard about it.

Postby mrblack999 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:57 pm

:twisted: so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby darknessvandeath » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 pm

wht is the dc nation block shadow? :?

any way i wonder when the next new page will be posted :(
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:26 pm

It's nothing but DC Shorts. It somehow also includes Teen Titans as shorts as well. There is your answer darkness.

Postby darknessvandeath » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 pm

oh .... thanks

by the way why did raven choose HIM he is as mean as he is red

HIM is a s.o.b. that sould be in a world where his nightmare is a never ending rerun nd have to handle with the nightmres of other people!!! :frown: >:(
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 pm

We will have to wait and see if they can provide a backstory to see why Raven chose Him.

Postby Gato » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:52 pm

I highly doubt she chose Him. I really believe there was rape involved in Mimi's conception.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Lumino » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:20 am

You know, Raven did have children treating her as their mother in the actual series if you recall. Instead of all this horrible rape crap, if you are so insistent on Raven being Mimi's mother figure, she might have just been a foster mother for the girl like she was to the three young super heroes she took care of in the final Teen Titans Season.

I just think people are going from 'Plausible Theories' to 'Insane Guesses'.

Postby Gato » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Lumino wrote:You know, Raven did have children treating her as their mother in the actual series if you recall. Instead of all this horrible rape crap, if you are so insistent on Raven being Mimi's mother figure, she might have just been a foster mother for the girl like she was to the three young super heroes she took care of in the final Teen Titans Season.

I just think people are going from 'Plausible Theories' to 'Insane Guesses'.

Griddles and BR confirmed that Raven is Mimi's biological mother.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby BaffledOne » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 pm

^was that really so? I remember only HIM being so. Any quote to backup your argument?

Postby Gato » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Unfortunately no. I figured that was common knowledge.

Postby CinCire » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Grids wrote:And so, Raven rescues her little one. Mimi is safe again... for now.

'Her' little one was a good enough hint for me. Also, Grids didn't say anything to prove it differently as of late.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Imosa » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Lumino wrote:You know, Raven did have children treating her as their mother in the actual series if you recall.
I don't actually. When did this happen. If it is true then it lends a lot of credibility to her not being Mimi's mother.

Grids wrote:And so, Raven rescues her little one. Mimi is safe again... for now.

This, for example, still works very well.

Postby deejay4322 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm

first raven had a evil demon dad now mimi. like mother like daughter i think

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 am

I lose track of what I say and when, but I fail to recall ANY time BeeAre spoke of it.

When was this?
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Gato » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:32 am

Hm. Perhaps I've got my information wrong or scrambled.

Postby konata50 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 pm

question since people are talking about teen titans why did the series end how it did it was that episode where beast boy find Tera/Tara/ ya know earth girl anyway her stature was missing from that place she sacrificed herself at but never continued from that was it because these shows only go like 50 to 60 episodes than done..i dont know what site to find DC comics i am very VERY uninformed i got no source of info and the most obvious things are in the dark to me lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 pm

konata50 wrote:I have a question, since people are talking about Teen Titans. Why did the series end how it did? The last episode was where Beast Boy found out that Terra's statue was missing from that place she sacrificed herself at, but it never continued from there. That was it, because these shows only go for like 50 to 60 episodes and then are done.. I don't know what site to find DC comics on, and I am very, VERY uninformed. I have no source of info and even the most obvious things are in the dark to me lol

Postby Imosa » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Gato wrote:Hm. Perhaps I've got my information wrong or scrambled.
Most certainly. I could never see BR commenting on GT, at least given his current attitude.

@konata: I can't answer your questions but it does not surprise me in the least that Terra's statue is gone. Comics are always reluctant to kill of characters completely (i.e. Jean Gray from Xmen).

Postby wonder3 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:23 am

Like Slade, Terra was brought back during the Trigon arch but her memories and powers were sealed as part of the deal as for why the left off like that the ratings dropped on TeenTitans and they figured to throw some crappy shows in the mix that made no sense to get good ratings. As for TeenTitans making a return it is possible maybe in the next 3-5 years with all the other superhero shows currently airing and the return of code lyoko, awesome spies, totally spies, and possible one piece(if cartoon network can get the airing rights back).
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Gato » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 am

Do you have any sources for anything outside of Teen Titans? I do believe those other shows have run their course. I know that Cartoon Network had gotten the final season of Code Lyoko, and aired like, half of it...

Let's not forget that Code Lyoko is French, and the spy series are Canadian. It may be too much of a hassle for them to bother getting airing rights for the country.

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 pm

I can't speak for DC Comic, but I know Marvel's rule: Nobody stays dead except for Uncle Ben, Bucky, and Gwen Stacy -- except Uncle Ben was alive in one alternate dimension (where Goblin and Spider-Carnage were running wild), Bucky was captured and brainwashed as Winter Soldier before returning as the third Captain America (although apparently he died recently making Steve re-take the mantle as Captain America), and Gwen has been cloned multiple times. What d'you know? Marvel broke their own rule.
A Page Flipper

Postby haircuttingshears » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:22 am

Hi,
Thanks for sharing. We don't know anything sure about it . :|
Last edited by BeeAre on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Postby Spaceman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:58 am

I am a fan of the film batman. I have seen in that film that batman can fly. I have seen from my childhood that bats can fly but A man who is like a bat and flies like a bat, It's so interesting. bats facts are occurring in a man!!! , It's amazing and too much interesting.
Last edited by BeeAre on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: batbot

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 am

holy double bots batman
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!