O Ye Bats and Blackbirds

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: O Ye Bats and Blackbirds

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Ew. Why would someone even mention Nigel Planter as the father? He's not even close to being in Mandy's league. Plus why is everyone so interested in Junior? I'm more interested in Mimi right now and the posibility that Raven is her mother.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby wonder3 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:11 pm

LightEbonyDarkIvory wrote:Ew. Why would someone even mention Nigel Planter as the father? He's not even close to being in Mandy's league. Plus why is everyone so interested in Junior? I'm more interested in Mimi right now and the posibility that Raven is her mother.

True the argument start when I answered crimison taki's post with a werid off the wall theory as a joke and poeple started arguing agianst it and even I said it is impossible for him to be the father. I was going to let it pass and let the theory be ripped to shreds but no one seemed to notice the last bit of the message, so I kept arguing until this happened trying not to post something I already posted, hoping someone would catch on and try to answer what Irwin and the others did to get rid of him. Sorry for repeating information but I am tired of trying to get people to go back and read my previous comments.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Well looks like everyonr went from Mimi to Grim Junior.

Postby daviso452 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm

I just felt like I had to bring this theory back into play, even if it does cause trolling:

Billy is Jr.'s father. For those who say Mandy only does powerful, Jr. was the first. Perhaps he was a test. Plus a way she could always have a part of Billy. However it would not explain why Grim became mad earlier when they were discussing Jr.'s father.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 pm

daviso452 wrote:I just felt like I had to bring this theory back into play, even if it does cause trolling:

Billy is Jr.'s father. For those who say Mandy only does powerful, Jr. was the first. Perhaps he was a test. Plus a way she could always have a part of Billy. However it would not explain why Grim became mad earlier when they were discussing Jr.'s father.

Billy's dead.

Counter-argument wrote:But Mandy can still bang spirits. She did it with Dark Danny, after all.

As a spirit, Billy wouldn't age. It'd be really awkward for her to jump young Billy's bones. Also, unlike DD, Billy does not have the power to shift between plains at will, or to assume a tangible form in the real world. Mandy is technically still alive, so it'd be impossible to conceive with something that can't physically interact with her.

Please don't bring up this theory again.

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:38 pm

I agree with Inn on this one.

Postby CinCire » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Agreeing with Inn as well. I merely thought about the suggestion of Nigel Planter from wonder3.

And there is no possibility Raven is Mimi's mother, because she is.

God, why does this have to be repeated?
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby mintcream95 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 pm

I spoke to my sister about the page, yes she does stalk Bleed. She and i came to the conclusion that Raven IS NOT DEAD, Him only got her back cut, not only that but is also Mimi's mom, what else would Mimi say? Mars, Martians? No, Ma. As Him is Pa, Ma and Pa created mimi. IF you have any complains, go ahead and say "Mint your a complete idiot! Him got her neck!" Well look at the angle, or "Minst SHUT THE HELL UP." Well that'll be just fine.

And for those who ask what Irwin or say that he's Bat/Mummy, he's also a wolf. I think this is correct:
Dad= Wolf Grandpa= Vampire Mom= Mummy
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby darknessvandeath » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:40 pm

why that no good for nothing clawed, red faced . . . sorry a little mad tht him killed raven

him should just die a most grousom death and then some >:(

oh hy gamelizard enjoy the tim in snafu :)
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Mint acutally in Tween Wolf he was mauled by a wolf when he looked in Grim's magic hat. So probably your correct but many will still treat him as just a half mummy/vampire monster.

Postby Gato » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Irwin did become a werewolf canonly for an episode. However, I do believe it was cured in said episode, this is probably Him's power, bringing out that particular "curse" in Irwin here.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby wonder3 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 am

Who exactly are the eight rulers of the underworld?
We know Grim, Him, possibly nergal, and more than likely the main villian in the spawn series but who are the other four. The reason I did not count Trigon on this list is becuase Raven beat him in teen titans and it is unsure wheather he is still alive( although the way everything happened more than likely he was just forced back into the realm he escaped).

If Halloween town is considered part of the underworld than Jack Skellington is a ruler as well, a deceased ruler is the boogey man and another possible ruler is Erwin( Him's statement leads me to think this).
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 am

If Hell is part of the underworld, then Satan counts as one.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:45 am

wonder3 wrote:Who exactly are the eight rulers of the underworld?
When were 8 rulers of hell ever mentioned.

Postby Sarahbark » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 am

Since everyone ELSE is giving out random ideas on who Grim Jr.'s father is:
SAM WINCHESTER!

...Holy shit that could actally work. Sam has demon powers (why Mandy would go for him), brown hair, and blue eyes (if memory serves I haven't watched SPN in forever.)
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby wonder3 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:04 am

Imosa wrote:

Yes they were, by the angel in Jeff's cave he stated that there are eight different parts of hell each governed by a different ruler.

Postby GrimSenior44 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:07 am

LightEbonyDarkIvory wrote:Ew. Why would someone even mention Nigel Planter as the father? He's not even close to being in Mandy's league. Plus why is everyone so interested in Junior? I'm more interested in Mimi right now and the posibility that Raven is her mother.

Everyone has his own interests, I could blabber/complain/wonder/etc. about why you are so interested in Mimi or something, but that is already clearly your one interest in the current ordeal.
shadownerd221 wrote:Well looks like everyonr went from Mimi to Grim Junior.

And I helped it happen!
daviso452 wrote:I just felt like I had to bring this theory back into play, even if it does cause trolling:

Grim pretty much learned to accept the two(B&M) in the show, also as Inn said he is dead, aswell as when he ran on the field with his spirit he seemed pretty happy http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=26 .
shadownerd221 wrote:I agree with Inn on this one.

Me too, he seems like a cool guy, also right in his argument.
CinCire wrote:Agreeing with Inn as well. I merely thought about the suggestion of Nigel Planter from wonder3.
And there is no possibility Raven is Mimi's mother, because she is.
God, why does this have to be repeated?

Because people like *cough* LightEbonyDarkIvory *cough* keep stalking the very idea, exploring the possibilities even when they are downright impossible while the truth stares them in the face.
We know Grim, Him, possibly nergal, and more than likely the main villian in the spawn series but who are the other four. The reason I did not count Trigon on this list is becuase Raven beat him in teen titans and it is unsure wheather he is still alive( although the way everything happened more than likely he was just forced back into the realm he escaped).

If Halloween town is considered part of the underworld than Jack Skellington is a ruler as well, a deceased ruler is the boogey man and another possible ruler is Erwin( Him's statement leads me to think this).

Grim=no meat, Him=unlikely,Nergal Sr=likely, spawn villain=no clue, other four=maybe,Jack and Boogey=slime and bones?nay.Irwin is pretty much off the list since Junior would have had a darker skin tone in his human form(possibly).
Sarahbark wrote:Since everyone ELSE is giving out random ideas on who Grim Jr.'s father is:
SAM WINCHESTER!

...Holy shit that could actally work. Sam has demon powers (why Mandy would go for him), brown hair, and blue eyes (if memory serves I haven't watched SPN in forever.)

Judging by the show Sam's powers should be low since he would be barely more than 9% demon, and Mandy doesn't seem to accept weaklings, things are pretty sticky so don't throw random people in without solid arguments.

Postby stratus » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 am

Gato wrote:Irwin did become a werewolf canonly for an episode. However, I do believe it was cured in said episode, this is probably Him's power, bringing out that particular "curse" in Irwin here.

agreed i dont think irwin has any more remains werewolfism
i think HIM just simply turned irwin into a dog/wolf pup out of his own preference for a pet. irwin simply kept some of his mummy vampire features which makes him now look like a vampire,mummy, wolf pup.

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 am

wonder3 wrote:
Imosa wrote:

Yes they were, by the angel in Jeff's cave he stated that there are eight different parts of hell each governed by a different ruler.
Oh. Well I doubt it will ever come up again but yes Grim and Him are two rulers. There is no indication that there are only 8. As stated in that very same sentence.

Postby CinCire » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:27 am

Satan doesn't count - he rules the whole thing. Grim and Him are like...subrulers, I guess.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby wonder3 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 am

The way they make satan look in this comic(http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=26) I don't think he or the guardin have any real power and are there in name only. As the fact is the eight levels of the underworld consist of hell, Him's realm, Grim;s realm, possibly nergal's abyss(reason I call it this it is a place in the core of earth from the episodes covering it and surround from all side including top and bottom by lava), and possibly halloween town and the time keeper's realm(ghost realm for DP fans). As far as I can tell depending on what is actually a realm there are at least three more to go. As for the comment there could be more or less rulers I can agree, but up to this point it has not stated if each ruler is trying for dominance in all realms/levels. The idea of Erwin being a ruler or successor came from Him's statement in this page and Erwin's heritage with dracula, the mummy, and his ability to control his powers at will now means he went through a hell of a lot of a lot between his first death and now.

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:40 pm

stratus wrote:
Gato wrote:Irwin did become a werewolf canonly for an episode. However, I do believe it was cured in said episode, this is probably Him's power, bringing out that particular "curse" in Irwin here.

agreed i dont think irwin has any more remains werewolfism
i think HIM just simply turned irwin into a dog/wolf pup out of his own preference for a pet. irwin simply kept some of his mummy vampire features which makes him now look like a vampire,mummy, wolf pup.

I would agree except Irwin had wolf claws and feet a couple of pages before, so he might have had some vestige of werewolfism left. Him could've just amplified that over his other vampire and mummy features.

Postby shadowfire16 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:38 pm

ok so hims mimis dad ravens her mom so raven had a chiles with a red deamon who is alwase mad wow she ternd out just like her mother didnt she lol

Postby Lumino » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:35 pm

All the people saying that Raven and co aren't dead are missing a very important part.

"One by one, dem heroes done fell..."

"A noble gesture fer true, but it was short-lived."

All of the heroes of Megaville are already dead. Dexter, the Powerpuff Girls (Coop died a while ago due to a Heart Attack), Jenny, Jack and others. They are all dead and gone in (presumably) the battle before this.

As Grim Sr. states, the last stand was 'Short Lived' implying that the fighting stopped. Do you really think Raven would just stop fighting as long as she was alive? Doubtful.

You may want to deny it as long as possible, but the reality is clear. They all died. After all, to quote Marvel Comics.

"The Heroes of Earth are but mortal men. Their passing, however tragic, is inevitable."

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Let's see many people are still wondering if Raven is injured or is dead. Let us wait for the next page to answer all this questions.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!