Enter the Empath

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:20 pm

darknessvandeath wrote:even though if it is real then it will not know how to even pick up a rock

Did you just suggest that a real monster made of rocks would not be able to pick up and throw rocks?

Postby CinCire » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 pm

I guess they've never seen Cinderblock, then.

The other Titans seem to be dead.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Imosa » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:33 am

CinCire wrote:I guess they've never seen Cinderblock, then.
Emphasis in my post was on the word real, as in I guess they've never considered that a real monster made purely out of rock couldn't operate at all.
I thought darkness was trying to make the point that if that monster were made out of rock it would not have the intelligence to throw rocks instead of just bash the opponent. This is a bad way of thinking about it because it already assumes that rocks can act in ways we don't see anyway.

Postby BaffledOne » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 am

Blood Lord wrote:I told half of you idiots that its Raven, not Fred.

And I was right, what a surprise.

There weren't much people that thought it was Fred by the way. IIRC it was mostly me :mrgreen:

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:47 pm

I guess Raven didn't have time for an entirely new look while she and the others were trying to save what was left of things. That's why you should try to fix these things before the situation gets that bad. I mean, how many costumes do you think Wolverine and Spider-Man have? I think Raven looks good, except we still can't see her face, even her eyes. Wonder if something happens.

Or if something is going to interrupt her incantation.
A Page Flipper

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Xi-1 wrote:I guess Raven didn't have time for an entirely new look while she and the others were trying to save what was left of things. That's why you should try to fix these things before the situation gets that bad. I mean, how many costumes do you think Wolverine and Spider-Man have? I think Raven looks good, except we still can't see her face, even her eyes. Wonder if something happens.

Or if something is going to interrupt her incantation.

Bad examples there bub as both of them have had dozens of costumes, specially Spiderman.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby CinCire » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Spiderman, at least seven or eight.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby A Random Dewd » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:59 pm

CinCire wrote:It's Zinthos. And no color, please.

Duly noted. And thanks for the correct spelling 8)
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Hmm. I meant concurrently rather than historically (and not for the clones in Spidey's case. I hate clones as much as he does). Logan has a costume for every team in which he takes part, and then something for the solo missions, I guess. Spider-Man has branched out with costumes for specific purposes, like his bulletproofed Spider Armour Mk-2, and the Spidey Stealth Suit, which he made to go against the Goblin's screams. I don't quite get the Future Foundation version yet, though: does it only change appearances? I still think the most useful one was the Iron Spider suit, and it got scrapped good and quick. The red-and-blues are way too iconic, I guess. Who's looking forward to the new movie and cartoon next year?

Zinthos always remind me of Mentos. Stupid marketers.
A Page Flipper

Postby honghavok » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Awwwwww shit, it's Raven! :P

Postby the_sun_sets_at_dawn » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 pm

lol Badass! RAVEN! <3 shes hott.
THE FIRE IT RAGES! IT BURNS CLEAR IN THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby mrguymiah » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:12 pm

daviso452 wrote:Oh god, I know how weird of a question this is, but for those who watched Teen Titans:
BB x Raven, or BB x Tera?
(BB being Beast boy)

BBxTerra. (Though it'd never happen, I am impartial to BBxTerra&Rae)

Also, to point out some people saying that TT is only coming back on Boomerang, it already is on there. The hypothesis doesn't make sense to me. If he meant it was coming back to Boomerang, then he was late on the uptake. So I still think new episodes are coming.

The reason I know this (the above^) is that in the summer of '08 a group (Several hundred people) and I did a 'calling raid' or some such on the executives in charge of the Teen Titans show. Shortly after, the show got back on CN at prime time (6:00-8:00). By spring, however, it was more or less back to just Boomerang. So if he was referring to another stint like that, it seems like a waste.

Think about it, why would they waste money to show re-runs when they could be premièring new episodes in those prime time slots? It'd be a drain. To me it'd be much smarter to make new episodes if they're going to use the prime time slots.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Find at least one supporting piece of evidence that isn't based off your own speculation please. A quote from the producer, or a link to a video interview in which somebody says something along the lines of "Teen Titans will be airing again with new episodes" would be nice. Otherwise I doubt your theory will be taken seriously.

Postby fluffypuppy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 am

Teen titans
TT all the way! :mrgreen:
I know it dose not answer anyones question it was just tempting
Like when you first try a strange food
Ex: pork Faggots
I actualy tried these there not half bad :!:

Postby mrguymiah » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Find at least one supporting piece of evidence that isn't based off your own speculation please. A quote from the producer, or a link to a video interview in which somebody says something along the lines of "Teen Titans will be airing again with new episodes" would be nice. Otherwise I doubt your theory will be taken seriously.

So pointing to Greg Cipes saying "Teen Titans is coming back", pointing to IMDB's listing of a Teen Titans film in production (that backs up Greg Cipes statement), my own personal experience, and business sense doesn't qualify as evidence?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but this seems ridiculous that I would need much more.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:34 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Unfortunately, Greg never said new episodes would be airing. After a little bit of googling, it seems the general consensus is that no, there is not going to be a new season of Teen Titans airing in the near future.

The film is officially in production. Optimistically thinking, it's possible that if the film is hugely popular that there will then be a new season of Teen Titans to meet demand. I wouldn't get your hopes up to high though; past experience with returns of shows indicates it's almost impossible to gather the entire voice acting cast back together. And to be honest, no, your personal experience and business sense don't hold much weight when trying to make a point to a complete stranger.

Postby darknessvandeath » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:45 am

but there isa chance that the teen titans are going to have a new season right?
and still i would like to see the phisical changes they did on the titans.
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby fluffypuppy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 am

Where not strangers :)
On the forum we chat and discuss stuff
Would you talk about teen Titan with a random stanger
Dare you to try

Postby mrguymiah » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:
Innocence Abandoned wrote:Unfortunately, Greg never said new episodes would be airing. After a little bit of googling, it seems the general consensus is that no, there is not going to be a new season of Teen Titans airing in the near future.

The film is officially in production. Optimistically thinking, it's possible that if the film is hugely popular that there will then be a new season of Teen Titans to meet demand. I wouldn't get your hopes up to high though; past experience with returns of shows indicates it's almost impossible to gather the entire voice acting cast back together. And to be honest, no, your personal experience and business sense don't hold much weight when trying to make a point to a complete stranger.

Alright.

Postby sayuri-chan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Raven! Nice to see someone new.
Suma-queen of the chibis, master and creation of the shadow realm and Misha-sama.

Postby darknessvandeath » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:23 pm

why are the other titans not around? are they dead? are they hiding? where are they >:(

but i m glad that bleedman chose raven instead of the others. :)
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:33 pm

They're dead. Read the comic please, you'll come to learn that these are basically the only heroes left on the planet.

Postby darknessvandeath » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm

do you think that there a hidden group of heros that not even grim saw

don't belive what you read and expect the unexpected
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:17 pm

I think Grim would know. He's death, so he should know who's dead and who's alive. Even if they're in hiding, he would still know that he had yet to reap their souls.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby CinCire » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm

The above.

And, from The Last Gasp...

One by one dem heroes done fell. In the end...only one ragtag group remained to make a stand.
John Lennon

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!