When One Door Closes...

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: When One Door Closes...

Postby CinCire » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:39 pm

So, I guess no one follows the rules anymore? Great.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:53 am

This ^

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:46 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:I know how to use proper grammer but mostly I get tired of using it.

Tough luck, its a rule around here. So start using it, or face a mod's ban hammer.

Andres1994 wrote:Feliz noche de brujas

Happy hallowen

ハッピーハロウィン

Feliz Dia das Bruxas
:happy:

MimiLovesYou15 wrote:THE POWERPUFF GIRLZ ARE HERE!!!!

darknessvandeath wrote:the end is neer, it is time for some fun

KagomeMonia wrote:Phinies and Ferb was there awesome

DO NOT USE MOTHER FUCKING COLOR ON THE THREADS.

You are asked, in the rules, to not use colored text on the message boards, on the forum, on the threads, or basically anywhere that isn't the RPG Section. Leave you font color alone, leave it the standard white so people can read it without their eyes burning through their faces. It doesn't make you cool, unique or special, but an attention grabbing whore.

If only I was a moderator.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:06 pm

I think this place needs mods that are not BR/Grids, this place needs cleaning or at least wiping the fuck off the planet.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 pm

A cleansing. Although this specific section keeps most of these idiots out of the main site.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Blood Lord wrote:A cleansing. Although this specific section keeps most of these idiots out of the main site.

Yes but an infected limb is still an infected limb.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby h465adejare » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Maybe they shuld put a cameo of the various pokemon proffesors

Postby Archrival » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 pm

h465adejare wrote:Maybe they shuld put a cameo of the various pokemon proffesors

No.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 pm

I wouldn't call it an infection... You can't cure stupidity.

Postby CinCire » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 pm

I will praise the world when Blood Lord becomes a moderator. Because, shit. He deserves it, man.

Innocence Abandoned wrote:I wouldn't call it an infection... You can't cure stupidity.

Luckily, we can learn from it.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby mintcream95 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 pm

CinCire wrote:I will praise the world when Blood Lord becomes a moderator. Because, shit. He deserves it, man.

I know, he does. If i have money and they have Blood Lord shirts i'll glad to buy them, he's like the God of Comic Knowledge.

Speaking of the comic im surprised i don't see Doofenshmirtz in this.
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby KagomeMonia » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am

Blood Lord wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:I know how to use proper grammer but mostly I get tired of using it.

Tough luck, its a rule around here. So start using it, or face a mod's ban hammer.

Happy hallowen

ハッピーハロウィン

Feliz Dia das Bruxas

You are asked, in the rules, to not use colored text on the message boards, on the forum, on the threads, or basically anywhere that isn't the RPG Section. Leave you font color alone, leave it the standard white so people can read it without their eyes burning through their faces. It doesn't make you cool, unique or special, but an attention grabbing whore.

Blood Lord wrote:

Happy hallowen

ハッピーハロウィン

Feliz Dia das Bruxas

Fuck you i didnt know bitycha

Postby CinCire » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 am

The More You Know.

Please refrain from cursing if you cannot use proper grammar. If you would have read the rules, as most people should when they join a forum, you would know this stuff already and wouldn't be in the way of Blood Lord's rage.
John Lennon

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 am

Don't feed the troll. He's already shown stupidity by reviving a thread from a dead page of a comic anyways.

Postby FangOfFenrir » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 pm

I'll be happy when the Phineas & Ferb kids are dead. :mrgreen: Don't think I'm crazy, I think they might be causing the rescession... o.O

Postby Magicwaterz » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm

I have an overload of ideas after I read that page, and the recent page. If Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella are more than just cameo characters, and if they ran with the other scientists to the panic room, I imagined that Phineas would get bored in there and he sees Isabella bouncing a ball against a wall and gave him an idea to get rid of the boredom... His idea would be that they make Gigantic-Bouncing balls. And if Perry (as an agent) would be there, he might help Courage since Monkey was busy fighting with an enemy. Possibly, Perry will recruit Courage to the organization. It's just an idea, okay?

Additionally, what the heck is in the white room?
Beware of anger meltdowns

"子どもね" - Iris

Vagueness is definitely vague...

"If he's here then he'd 'doom' us!" - Emily

Become one with mother Russia, da?
--
My Comics:
Plants vs Zombies: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/29338219
Pyramid Chief Anubis: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/33588465

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella are most likely to be cameo characters. Their involvement would be... distracting.

Magicwaterz wrote:Additionally, what the heck is in the white room?

That's the million dollar question.

I do wonder though, could it be a weapon in there, or a device? I have a crazy idea of that's where the RRB are being "stored", for lack of better words.
Mercypostle

Postby Magicwaterz » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 am

Blood Lord wrote:I do wonder though, could it be a weapon in there, or a device? I have a crazy idea of that's where the RRB are being "stored", for lack of better words.

Probably the RRB is the secret weapon... It's just a hunch...

Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella might be just cameos, what about Perry... he might be of great help... his higher officer (Major Monogram) did mention he is a master agent.

"子どもね" - Iris

--
My Comics:

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:08 pm

But then you would have to ask why Bell would be sent on a mission with the DarkStar Council specifically targeting the RRB, whether the intent of that bomb-looking device is to destroy or steal or time-warp whatever it is used on.

And forget about Phineas and Ferb already, they're unimportant cameos that we will hopefully never see again.

Postby Magicwaterz » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am

Whatever that device does is evil, or a bluff (possibly to threaten them)... We will just wait for the new pages to come...
Speaking of cameos... I just hope that new cameo characters will not be mind-blowing, I don't want to get overreacted to it... :|

"子どもね" - Iris

--
My Comics:

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm

The bomb devise seems to be some sort of transporter. It could be used to not only take the RRB out of there, but everything else. Data would be among the top things wanted, but also if there are ways to "control" the boys, and continue to "work" on them.

With that decive you could take everything in that lab, transport it to somewhere safe, like Black Eden, and continue the work without moving a single thing. No one to stop you either, nothing to slow your attempt to take it. Bell could go with it, and the other Dark star Members can be left to die.
Mercypostle

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!