Cum Guzzler Dick Juggler

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Cum Guzzler Dick Juggler

Postby mosama » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:02 am

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

So this is what this hell is like at the very core. Explicitly hardcore homosexual. The next page is my absolute favorite. Prepare yourself for tranny demon dicks. If you're under aged you should really stop reading now and save yourself the mental trauma.

DID YOU KNOW you could now commission me for as low as $2? Whats that? You don't have money? I also accept human sacrifices! So hurry and get a commission out of me before I turn into one of those artists who charge way to much yet have no customers. Check out my deviantart for details.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby lukeape » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am

Do I see a black and yellow bishop in the bar?
weird I thought that bishops were holy?

Postby Encryptica » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 pm

He was the one that actually raped lil boys.
I didn't go crazy cause you're all mad...
I went a little MAD cause you're all crazy!

Postby Brand » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Encryptica wrote:

He was the one that actually raped lil boys.

Implying that not all of them do it.

Oluk, the demon at the pole is Zibee all grown up.
I am as dusk, come to ravage the light...

Postby Scissors » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

OMG I SEE CAMEO. Two of them, actually. Technically, three. Can anyone else find it?
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh wow. I want to go to this club! hahaha... I think..
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby Crazy_Kid » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 pm

But being under age is fun! Besides I doubt it can get worse then the mental images my friends plant in my head every time they open their mouths.

Postby Alopunk » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Hold up, hold up.... That 'Performance' sign... Those arrows below it...
The Left Rights plays music for Hell? That. is. Amazing.
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby mosama » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm

lukeape wrote:Do I see a black and yellow bishop in the bar?

They are holy! We've also seen an innocent little girl, a fetus, a nun, and now a bishop! The reason why these good people are going to hell will be explained within 3-5 pages

A STORY APPROACHES.

Encryptica wrote:He was the one that actually raped lil boys.

Thats a possibility! Also everyone should remember this is a costume party/club thing so the people there are dressing like something they're not. SO MAYBE... its someone who isnt a bishop but dressed as one... or maybe... its someone who is a bishop dressed as SOMEONE!

Whoz that someone though?

Brand wrote:Implying that not all of them do it.

Oluk, the demon at the pole is Zibee all grown up.

ZIBEE IS ALREADY ALL GROWN UP! lol shes a little person! You'll see deezee rip on her for that later in the comic so its clear that she's a little person. It also helps in her deception when shes deceiving/torturing someone she can pretend shes a little innocent girl demon.

Scissors wrote:OMG I SEE CAMEO. Two of them, actually. Technically, three. Can anyone else find it?

Everyone should know exactly what all the cameos are by the next page. Unless they have no idea who it is im cameoing. Which is ok because they dont need to know who they are to laugh at the pages i have coming up.

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:Oh wow. I want to go to this club! hahaha... I think..

I would DIE just to go to this club.

Crazy_Kid wrote:But being under age is fun! Besides I doubt it can get worse then the mental images my friends plant in my head every time they open their mouths.

Being under aged is fun as hell! But I dont want to be held accountable for what you see so DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU ;)
a couple cartoon dicks never hurt nobody.

Alopunk wrote:Hold up, hold up.... That 'Performance' sign... Those arrows below it...
The Left Rights plays music for Hell? That. is. Amazing.

YES!!! SOMEONE DECIPHERED IT! For a second there I thought no one would be able to decode that.

but yes. The Left Rights never went on tour. So if they werent going to tour in real life I forced them to tour in hell. I was creating these pages with the cameos in them the same exact time they announced they were making a new album (bad choices made easy) BUT BECAUSE SNAFU TOOK FOREVER TO PUT MY COMIC UP many months have passed.

It was originally gonna be an MSI cameo but then MSI announced they had a comic coming out and i was like FUCK THAT im not doing something thats already being done. So now its theleftrights performing in the depths of hell. I'm gonna link to one of their videos next week when i put the next page up
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Alopunk » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Yes!! I'm that someone! Meeeee. The Left Rights/MSI's music is my perfect cup of tea... I was just making a wild guess, but I didn't think i'd be spot on. Feels good to be right, though.

I DEMAND THAT MY REWARD BE... a page update for next Friday. :p
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby Lord Frieza » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 pm

So I guess it's true. All homos DO go to hell. Guess those christians weren't full of shit after all.

Funny though. I don't see ME anywhere. Guess I'm just too cool for this club.
Planet Pawner

Postby Exodis » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:35 am

Haha "SWEET MERCIFUL CUMM GUZZLING DICK JUGGLING HOBO SODOMIZING SHIT!" Eh, I've seen better raves. 8)
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Lonemartin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:53 am

The club of awesomeness? XD

Postby DJ4U » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:22 am

exodis6 wrote:Haha "SWEET MERCIFUL CUMM GUZZLING DICK JUGGLING HOBO SODOMIZING SHIT!" Eh, I've seen better raves. 8)

Bro if you've seen better raves then we need to party!
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Scissors » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 pm

mosama wrote:
Scissors wrote:OMG I SEE CAMEO. Two of them, actually. Technically, three. Can anyone else find it?

Everyone should know exactly what all the cameos are by the next page. Unless they have no idea who it is im cameoing. Which is ok because they dont need to know who they are to laugh at the pages i have coming up.

So you're saying they're going to have lines?

And also, I didn't notice the Left Rights. So I guess that bumps it to five cameos. :)

Frieza wrote:So I guess it's true. All homos DO go to hell. Guess those christians weren't full of shit after all.

:|
I'm not christian, and I'm not defending anyone who doesn't deserve to be defended, but that's a very GENERAL statement. Not all chrisitans are into that anti-homo thing. Also, Jimmy is at least mostly straight. AT LEAST.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:43 pm

I just noticed the Bishop guy.. I don't know why, but that's my favorite part of the comic. Hahaha
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby Scissors » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm

That BISHOP GUY is a cameo. As is the fine lady standing next to him. And the head she so stylishly pulls off.

Postby Lord Frieza » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Not all chrisitans are into that anti-homo thing.

I know. I'm christian myself in real life, after all. I'm just jokin' around.
Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Alopunk wrote:Yes!! I'm that someone! Meeeee. The Left Rights/MSI's music is my perfect cup of tea... I was just making a wild guess, but I didn't think i'd be spot on. Feels good to be right, though.

I DEMAND THAT MY REWARD BE... a page update for next Friday. :p

Not only will you get a page update on friday- it will be MY FAVORITE PAGE EVER.
Its a really badass page. I like the angles and everything.

Frieza wrote:So I guess it's true. All homos DO go to hell. Guess those christians weren't full of shit after all.

Funny though. I don't see ME anywhere. Guess I'm just too cool for this club.

Yea all gays DO go to hell but what the bible left out was that the gays go to hell to redecorate it and make it their own. ITS BETTER THEN HEAVEN. and you're invited.

exodis6 wrote:Haha "SWEET MERCIFUL CUMM GUZZLING DICK JUGGLING HOBO SODOMIZING SHIT!" Eh, I've seen better raves. 8)

Its not just a rave, theres some pretty horrific shit going on in there! Like that stripper releasing her bladder, and whatevers happening on stage... which will be revealed next page! :)
plus blah the clown is a homophobe so all of this grosses him out.

Lonemartin wrote:The club of awesomeness? XD

Its so hardcore!

DJ4U wrote:

Bro if you've seen better raves then we need to party!

I WANNA COME TOO!

Scissors wrote:
mosama wrote:

So you're saying they're going to have lines?

And also, I didn't notice the Left Rights. So I guess that bumps it to five cameos. :)

I'm not christian, and I'm not defending anyone who doesn't deserve to be defended, but that's a very GENERAL statement. Not all chrisitans are into that anti-homo thing. Also, Jimmy is at least mostly straight. AT LEAST.

Yea everyone cameo'd is going to have a pretty interesting role its not just gonna be 'oh hey theres spongebob in the corner!' they're actually gonna be INVOLVED in the plot/story. Theleftrights are also gonna preform.

and thats true not all christians are homophobic assholes. I love everyone regardless of their religion as long as they're nice. Sometimes i like them even if they arent nice.

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:I just noticed the Bishop guy.. I don't know why, but that's my favorite part of the comic. Hahaha

Scissors wrote:That BISHOP GUY is a cameo. As is the fine lady standing next to him. And the head she so stylishly pulls off.

YUP. The bishop guy is a cameo, and i didn't think anyone was gonna know who that lady was standing next to him so im happy that registered as a cameo too.

That guy is a bishop dressed as the guy im cameoing, or the guy im cameoing dressed as a bishop. The answer to that will never be revealed. Well, maybe in the far future.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 pm

But if it's just a bishop dressed as him, why is JRG standing next to him?

Postby mosama » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Scissors wrote:But if it's just a bishop dressed as him, why is JRG standing next to him?

Well thats either JRG in rikkisimonshollowedouthead OR rikkisimonshollowedouthead dressed as JRG.

And whichever one it is- its sticking by that bishop for reasons that will be explained in like 2-3 pages. That bishopthing KNOWS stuff. I SHOULD STOP SPOILING SHIT.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Froggy McNasty » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Wait a minute, are the baby and bird thing on Zibee's head still alive (I don't know if dying in hell is allowed)? If they are, did Zibee just do them a huge favor getting them into such an awesome club?

Postby mosama » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Froggy McNasty wrote:Wait a minute, are the baby and bird thing on Zibee's head still alive (I don't know if dying in hell is allowed)? If they are, did Zibee just do them a huge favor getting them into such an awesome club?

Yea they're actually still alive because in hell the closest thing to death is being knocked unconscious or getting sent to oblivion. Keep an eye on that baby later in the comic. It might just come back into consciousness. :)
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm

mosama wrote:
Scissors wrote:But if it's just a bishop dressed as him, why is JRG standing next to him?

Well thats either JRG in rikkisimonshollowedouthead OR rikkisimonshollowedouthead dressed as JRG.

And whichever one it is- its sticking by that bishop for reasons that will be explained in like 2-3 pages. That bishopthing KNOWS stuff. I SHOULD STOP SPOILING SHIT.

You're not really spoiling anything, just giving slight insight. It's not that big of a deal, Grids and BeeAre occasionally drop hints, confirm/slash rumors, etc.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!