Enter the Empath

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby BaffledOne » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:59 am

daviso452 wrote:Oh god, I know how weird of a question this is, but for those who watched Teen Titans:
BB x Raven, or BB x Tera?
(BB being Beast boy)

Well if the show continues - BBxR will happen somwhere in it.
But if it doesn't BBxT all the way (no personal preference).
Anyway I thinkk BB shold stay single for the rest of his life.
Last edited by BaffledOne on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 pm
Location: Lalalalalalalalala-LALALALALALA-la...LA!!!
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:08 am

Screw that little blonde whore. Such a tramp...Yes, wouldn't BB x T be grand?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 am

Well looks like now people are pairing up BB with someone.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Gender: Male

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Imosa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:15 am

shadownerd221 wrote:Well looks like now people are pairing up BB with someone.

Beast Boy with Raven and Beast Boy with Terra.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby daviso452 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 am

I personally say Terra. She's a hero for Blonds everywhere!
offline
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm
Location: Washington State, not DC
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby protozeloz » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 am

Raven looks awesome...

damn single page tease D:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:08 am
Location: I Have No Idea
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby SPF » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Wait. The Teen Titans cartoon is coming back?
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Near Mustafar Rebel Base
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm

I don't now wheather to belive it or not but I would ask where did people here that Teen Titans is coming back.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Gender: Male

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby wonder3 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 pm

I haven't been on in awhile so forgive me if this point is mute.

I don't think the other titans are dead, if you remember the future episode of Teen Titans than they broke up.
BeastBoy became a freak show oddity or rejoined his old team.(Depends on the path this story took there were two future episodes).
Robin either became Nightwing or died at the hands of a villian.
Terra was killed saving them or lost her memory of ever meeting them.
Cyborg is either stuck in the tower becuase he has no portable power source or was killed by the Hive.
Starfire went to her home world to lead or was killed by Blackfire.
Raven either became a master of her feelings after the loss of her friends or became a shut in.(based on this most of the titans are dead, not all but most).
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: somewhere between hell and heaven
Gender: Male

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:51 pm

@shadownerd Actually I've been looking into this. Here's what I've found and what I think.

Mrguy posted a link on the first page of this thread which led to a video of an interview of 4 voice actors, and at about 8:40 Greg Cipes (voice actor for Beast Boy) said that the live action movie (which is slated for a release later next year) will be accompanied by Teen Titans returning to Cartoon Network. I think people took this out of context; fans started freaking out and saying there was going to be a season 6 of Teen Titans. Unfortunately, Greg never said new episodes would be airing. After a little bit of googling, it seems the general consensus is that no, there is not going to be a new season of Teen Titans airing in the near future.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby daviso452 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 pm

I was looking the so-called returning of Teen Titans and came across a movie poster. IT IS FAKE. Further research and I discovered it was made by a person on DA called Fauxster (faux poster) and has made several posters like it. However, there still may be a possibility of it becoming real. I do not know.
offline
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm
Location: Washington State, not DC
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby darknessvandeath » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm

teen titans are coming back? then lets see some chainges on the characters (age wise)

i am glad that they chose raven than the others but something is bugging me is it that usualy bb, starfire, roban, and cyborg would be in the battle too :unsure:

bleedman what happoned to the other titans?
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm
Location: Newcastle, WY
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:@shadownerd Actually I've been looking into this. Here's what I've found and what I think.

Mrguy posted a link on the first page of this thread which led to a video of an interview of 4 voice actors, and at about 8:40 Greg Cipes (voice actor for Beast Boy) said that the live action movie (which is slated for a release later next year) will be accompanied by Teen Titans returning to Cartoon Network. I think people took this out of context; fans started freaking out and saying there was going to be a season 6 of Teen Titans. Unfortunately, Greg never said new episodes would be airing. After a little bit of googling, it seems the general consensus is that no, there is not going to be a new season of Teen Titans airing in the near future.



I knew it! I Googled it myself. It says that Boomerang is playing reruns.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Imosa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:34 pm

wonder3 wrote:I haven't been on in awhile so forgive me if this point is mute.

I don't think the other titans are dead, if you remember the future episode of Teen Titans than they broke up.
BeastBoy became a freak show oddity or rejoined his old team.(Depends on the path this story took there were two future episodes).
Robin either became Nightwing or died at the hands of a villian.
Terra was killed saving them or lost her memory of ever meeting them.
Cyborg is either stuck in the tower becuase he has no portable power source or was killed by the Hive.
Starfire went to her home world to lead or was killed by Blackfire.
Raven either became a master of her feelings after the loss of her friends or became a shut in.(based on this most of the titans are dead, not all but most).

However, Bleedman's story does not necessarily follow that story.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:37 pm

@wonder3: It isn't about the Titans, because this story is about little Mimi and her past.
Raven just so happens to be part of the universe of Bleedman.



Oh and Mandy, Grim, Junior, Minnie, etc.. <--- The story is about them too in a way..
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby darknessvandeath » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:02 pm

you are right grim said that he was there doing his job so yah in a way
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm
Location: Newcastle, WY
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby CinCire » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm

I like how the first page is filled with people saying 'EE RAVEN'S THERE' yet she was on the last page in the back.

I'm really hoping CN decides to bring TT back. There are so many people who loved it. Just like SymBionic Titan.

UPDATE - There IS supposed to be a Teen Titans movie coming out in 2013. Hopefully, it won't be like Bourne 4 and never actually be made.

wonder3 wrote:-This is a long post that will completely stretch my post-


That all happened when Starfire 'disappeared for twenty years'. However, she came back to her time, so that's not supposed to happen. They were all that way since she followed Warp in his time travels.
Get your facts straight g'dammit
Last edited by CinCire on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: New York, NY
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby darknessvandeath » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:10 pm

yah i like the show but it is because they end up with good charctors and most of the vilens are good as well like plasmias, jinx, and the baddest of the bad, slade
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm
Location: Newcastle, WY
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 pm

CinCire wrote:I like how the first page is filled with people saying 'EE RAVEN'S THERE' yet she was on the last page in the back.

I'm really hoping CN decides to bring TT back. There are so many people who loved it. Just like SymBionic Titan.

UPDATE - There IS supposed to be a Teen Titans movie coming out in 2013. Hopefully, it won't be like Bourne 4 and never actually be made.



It's probably just a rumor.. But who knows! there may be one.. I'm skeptical however..

It'll be cool if there's going to be one..

Slade was pretty badass.
Last edited by Rawrtastic5000 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby mintcream95 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:
Innocence Abandoned wrote:@shadownerd Actually I've been looking into this. Here's what I've found and what I think.

Mrguy posted a link on the first page of this thread which led to a video of an interview of 4 voice actors, and at about 8:40 Greg Cipes (voice actor for Beast Boy) said that the live action movie (which is slated for a release later next year) will be accompanied by Teen Titans returning to Cartoon Network. I think people took this out of context; fans started freaking out and saying there was going to be a season 6 of Teen Titans. Unfortunately, Greg never said new episodes would be airing. After a little bit of googling, it seems the general consensus is that no, there is not going to be a new season of Teen Titans airing in the near future.



I knew it! I Googled it myself. It says that Boomerang is playing reruns.


I too googled it some people must've mistankened it the Code lyoko is coming back.
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Code Lyoko is coming back? cool.
Now we can enjoy over sized forehead, virtual world funntastic goodness..
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby mintcream95 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:Code Lyoko is coming back? cool.
Now we can enjoy over sized forehead, virtual world funntastic goodness..


Yep and if you don't believe look it up. Also we should get back to the comic.
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm

I do believe you:) (Googled it)

And yes, I agree. Back to the comic! haha
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby darknessvandeath » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm

how can they mistake one tv show as the teentitans >:(

that aside i believe that people should be more careful on wht they say
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm
Location: Newcastle, WY
Gender: None specified

Re: Enter the Empath

Postby CinCire » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:It's probably just a rumor.. But who knows! there may be one.. I'm skeptical however..

It'll be cool if there's going to be one..

Slade was pretty badass.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043813/

In development.

ANYWAYS.
Why is she wearing a dress instead of a leotard.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: New York, NY
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests